Everything Chanyeol Loves - 1

Everything Chanyeol loves

Everything Chanyeol Loves - 1

Beep, beep, beep "wake up you lazy giant  it's 7:30 am!!" - Hyunie <3

Chanyeol  wakes up abruptly. Sweat enveloping his whole body, again. An irritated expression comes across the 'unlucky male', with half closed eyes Chanyeol sluggishly slams his hand down on the alarm clock and gets up as a whole load of obscene profantities are grumbled under his breathe. One of them sounded very close to "Baekhyun I swear if you weren't overbearingly cute, I would've thrown you out by now."  Still half asleep the tall male doesn't notice a certain fluffy puppy (Baekhyun aka Chanyeol's baby) having a hard time keeping up with the equally overbearingly tall male. But that's probably only because the poor puppy has such short legs, but back to the story. A small giggle can be heard echoeing in the bathroom as a small snear comes across Chanyeol's face. The fiery red head had bed head (xD i'm sorry what even is this-) . A large sigh leaves the unimpressed giant as he stares at the reflection of him and Baekhyun internally smiling at how tiny and adorable Baekhyun, leaning on him. Okay maybe he smiled a little.

"Why you chubs- stop giggling your pretty of, concentrate on brushing your teeth.. You look like a puppy." Baekhyun stares at the now red faced giant, the puppy's innocent mind thinks his giant looks like a blushing elf with steam coming out of his ears as he just smiles airily at Chanyeol forgetting for a moment what he was doing in the first place.

"But Chanyeol I am a puppy.. I'm your puppy" Chanyeol stops brushing his teeth vigorously and turns deathly pale, a thought comes over Chanyeol as he's lying there on the floor with his now blushing face between his legs

'Damnit you sneaky puppy!!, thank god you didn't hear that last comment.. Wait did he?? Ughh this is too much for my head! I think I won't go to work today.' Baekhyun blinks thrice before he stuffs his cute mochi cheeks into Chanyeol's face hoping to make him feel better.. Immetiately the sneaky devil is forgiven.

"That kids, is how Chanyeol did not go to work" - Kaisu (author)

 


You guys have no idea how long this took- it was all worth it for chanbaek- tehe have fun reading