One

Devil May Cry
Please log in to read the full chapter

Daehyun stand in front of a lake that look already shattered. It's not like the lake which usually look beautiful whenever he come here. The water of the lake look like a mirroring a sky itself. The lake is sorround by so much trees, flowers and much animal living in there. But for now, the place look shattered without a piece. The lake look so ugly which the water got black. There is no much trees or flowers, even there is lying a cute little deer which always approach him whenever he came here. It's not a cute little deer anymore when it already died. 


"What have you done, hyung? What make you so angry to fight in here? " Daehyun speak to no one beside himself because he standing in there alone. 


He know he shouldn't be here. He have to take care of Himchan because he got injured so badly. He fought with the devil from the underworld whose came to heaven two days ago. He can't even know what the reason that make Himchan so angry with that devil and fought the ugly creatures. Himchan got beated like a pulp instead of the devil himself. If Taehyung not found Himchan sooner, maybe the conclusion would be so bad. 

What kind of devil can defeat the strongest angel in heaven to a pulp? But the devil itself didn't got a scratch a bit? For what he knows, the creatures from the underworld is forbid to go in heaven. How the devil go in here, even fought with the angel by himself alone? 

He is so curious about it. He never see one of the devil once in his life unlike Himchan who always meet them often. He heard Himchan is the most affraid by the  devil. There is no one dare to fight with him, even they got piss if Himchan stand in front of them. 

Again, what kind of the devil who dares fought with Himchan? 


"Hyung, what are you doing in here alone by yourself? " Taehyung walk closer to him and stop in front of him, "It's too dangerous for you being alone in here, you will don't know what will happen to you if being alone. "

"I just stop by in here. I just wanna know what happened to my favorite place. " Daehyun answer plainly. 

"It's too dangerous, hyung. I've been looking for you an hours anywhere and you just standing here alone without anyone to accompany you. What if that devil come back in here? "

"You are worried too much, Taehyungie. I'm fine by my self so I don't need anyone to come with me. " Daehyun said with a thin smile. He kind of hate that everyone considered him as a weakling, even it's true Daehyun is the weakest among all of the angel. 

"You will never know what will happen, hyung? Let's get back to home, Himchan hyung is worried about you. "

"He just should worried about his injuries, not me. " 

"Anyway, I've been heard the devil who trespassed in here got punished from the lord. A half of his power got taken away by the lord and the devil himself got forbidden to enter our place even go back to underworld." Taehyung pretend not hear it what Daehyun had said before.

"Then where the place is he going? "

"I don't know, maybe to the human world? " Taehyung said with a shrugged. 


Daehyun didn't know he should feel so sorry or happy for the devil. It feels sad if he got forbidden from the place where he usually live in there. But if he got send to the human's world, isn't it will make him too dangerously living with a human? What is the lord thinking? 


"What are you thinking, hyung? He is not that strong anymore, I can even beat him like he beat Himchan hyung to a pulp. " He smile childishly. 

"You are too full of yourself, you can't even touch Himchan hyung's nails finger. "

"Of course  I can't, hyung. It's too small. He will ing me for a day if I get his clothes dirty. "

"Not for me though. "

"You are his lovely donsaeng, how can he even mad at you? I doubt he want yell at you if you mess with his blonde hair. Everyone knows how precious his hair. "


Daehyun chuckled to hear that. He know Himchan love him so much because he is the one who he have to take care by the lord decision. At first Himchan tried to not obeyed the decision, but he changed his mind after he saw Daehyun for the first time. It's because of a simple reason, Deahyun look too cute and adorable like a kitty for himself. Daehyun even ever thought Himchan is just care about him like a pet instead of a little brother. 


"Let's just go back, hyung. I feel afraid stay still too long in this place. " Taehyung grab Daehyun's wrist and drag him back to their house. Daehyun not give much protest being dragged like a kid by a kid itself. 


After they leaving, without they realize there is two silhouette who hide behind a tree that is not far away from them. 


"Who is that, Junhong? " asked the guy who is not taller than Junhong but he is older than him. 

"I don't know, hyung. You seemed interested in him. " 

"I'm not interested, I just curious about him. He seem weak for an angel. "

"Interest and curious have a same meaning, I'm not that fool. " Junhong pouted, “but you are right about weak, he is the weakest among them. "

"How did you know that? "

"I ever see his picture and he is being a hot topic in our world because his appearrence. I agree what they are talking about him, his looks is too pure. "

"But he is the weakest. "

"It's not problem at all if he got an appearrence like that, I bet even the devil like Jiho hyung will kneeled in front of him. "

"Don't said his name in front of me. " the guy's sounds pissed. 

"It's seem like both of you have a same interest. " Junhong ignore the guy's anger tone, “It's too bad that you two become enemy and you should go back to the human world right now if you won't the lord find you in here. "

"Shut up, Junhong. I don't need you to make me remember it. "

"At least be grateful I can accompany you. It's me who the only one friends you have now, hyung." Junhong pouted again and began walked behind the guy's back. 

"Since when the devil can feel grateful? I'm Bang Yongguk, just being grateful for himself. " the guy that called Bang Yongguk, said it cocky. 

"And being punished by the lord. You even lose your half power. "

"I even still can beat Jiho with my half power. "

"I doubt, you are even not that stronger anymore. " 

"You wanna try? What make you think the lord not find us in here until now? " Yongguk turn around to face Junhong and smirk is shown in his lips. 

                                                                                  

                                                                                               (☆^O^☆)

 

When Daehyun get back to his home, he not find Himchan anywhere. He should be lying in bed. He can't even walk by himself. Daehyun try to search him again if he hide in somewhere like he usually do when Daehyun is not home. But there is someone knock at his door .


"Daehyun, the lord want to meet you. " He said after Daehyun open his door. It's The Guardian, he didn't tell his name to Daehyun though. 

"Do the lord need my help? " asked Daehyun curious. 

"Just come with me. " said the guardian again. 


Daehyun leave his home and start to walk behind the guardian. He look surprise when he sees Himchan is already in there. 


"Hyung, since when you already in here ?"

"Since you leave this morning. " Himchan approach Daehyun and ruffles Daehyun's dirty blonde hair lovingly. 

"Are you alright? " Daehyun asked worriedly. 

"I've been fine. Just remember I'm not weak like you. " chan with his smile like a rabbit. 

"Ya! " Daehyun swat Himchan's hand that still ruffles his hair, “I need to meet the lord. "

"You can't, the lord is busy. It's me who will tell you something when the lord asked me to came here. "

"So why the guardian bother to pick me up then? No wonder he look piss when he approaching me. "

"He just want to see my little cute brother. " Himchan pinch Daehyun's cheeks cutely. 

"Ya! Stop it, hyung. Just tell what do you want to tell me. " 

"Okay. There is one task the lord want to give to you. It should be me who take the tasks. But after seeing my condition, he decided to give it to you. " Himchan trying to explain but he look a bit hesitant, " You will send to the humans world. "

"Why? What the tasks should I do in there? " Daehyun ask with frown. 

"There is a kid you should keep an eye. You should take care of him, his name is Moon Jongup. Not for a long time though, just for a month until he get adopt by some couple. "

"Why me though, it's just a simple task. Why the lord didn't give it to you? "

"I don't know. Maybe he just want you to improve your potential, not just become some weakling. “ Himchan is trying to tease Daehyun again. 

"Even the lord think I'm a weak. " Daehyun look gloomy. 

"Hey, don't be sad. Don't you think this is the time for you to show them that you are not useless and make them not to look down on you? Maybe that the reason why the lord give that task to you instead of me. " Himchan feels guilty and trying to cheer him up. He can't see Daehyun become sad because he knows many of them look down on him. 


Daehyun didn't know what to think. Maybe the lord want Daehyun to stay away from here because he is useless. Instead of keeping him in here,  the lord plan to send him away to the humans world. No matter how encouraging the words that come out from

Please log in to read the full chapter