The Key Says Otherwise

Recluse (Reconstructing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was another sleepless night. The meds are not working anymore. I sigh as I look at the mirror. Tired... that's how I look and how I felt. The darkened areas underneath my eyes are more than enough evidence of that. I sigh again as I finish brushing my teeth. My mood only worsens at the thought of school. One more year, Eunji. Get yourself together. After high school you're flying to France and getting your Art Degree. Forget Korea.

Forget... that's all I wanted. 

 

The window seat at the back of the room. That was my seat. Nobody bothered me there. No one dared regardless. Because they knew what was coming for them when they annoy the Nam Eunji, daughter of the largest investor of Seoul Academy. Everyone who gets on my last nerve disappears. Suspended, expelled, or maybe they're just forced to transfer to another school, I don't really know what happens to them but I can't care less. They're gone and that's all that matters.

The loud noise emitting from the room died down as soon as I walked in and whispers started. They talked about me. It was obvious, but I've passed giving a about what they had to say. I took my seat, plugged in my earphones, and plugged out of the world around me. I rested my cheek on my hand when the English teacher, Mrs. Go, walked in. The class, however, remained where they were yelping and jumping around like middle schoolers. The teacher looked helpless in front of the class. She had no presence and she was too soft that's why these stupid heads take advantage of her.

"Please calm down and get in your seats!" Mrs. Go yelled, but no one listened. "Class is starting everyone."

The er sitting in front of me guffawed after one of his lackey made a comment about our teacher's "gigantic ."

I sigh. It can't be helped then. I kicked the chair of the guy in front of me creating a loud screeching noise and startling the whole class including the with the hideous laugh. "What the hell? What's wrong with you?"

"Shut the up. You're cackling is disgustingly annoying," I said in a low tone.

"Yah!" The stood before me with his fist clenched around the collar of my uniform. He wasn't going to hit me. He's a coward. All bark, no bite.

"STOP IT YOU TWO!" Mrs. Go's voice rang in the room that was now silent. "Gil Dong let go of Eunji." 

Gil Dong, that was his name. How ing hilarious. A trashy name for a trashy person. Gil Dong leaned close to my face and whispered, "You'll get what you deserve ," before releasing my shirt. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter