Coincidence

Fate.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Chapter One : Coincidence "we don't meet people by chance,
they are meant to cross our path for a reason"

It was a cold winter night when Jeon Jungkook first saw her. The night was cold as ice or maybe more than that.The moon was shinning bright,showering its light on the whole city and it all looked like glitter scattered on a black carpeted floor. Dressed in a black jeans and oversized hoodie and a beanie over her head she was rocking the hipster look as she entered the convenient store and he turned around just in time ,at the sound of her footsteps. She was long and slim and had hazel brown orbs.
He stood there for a minute or two chewing the bubble gum that he had popped into his mouth not so long ago,staring at her from head to toe,While she was immersed in her own world.
She wasn't his type but still she was...
"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" A shoulder shake from elder made him come back to reality,Jin was eyeing him and than he looked at the girl and than at him and than at the girl and than at him and than he broke into a sly smile"Looks like Kookie's growing up, Ahaaan "He winked at him,ruffling his hair."I was not!"He protested.''Oh you were"Jin mouthed. Jungkook pouted with a frown, fleeing to another section while Jin went on his own to God knows where because Jungkook did not.
 Well indeed,His Hyungs were quick to catch up.
Jungkook just went looking around the store glancing at her now and than,from the corner of his eye as he also made sure to not get caught by Jin or anyone other.
but
W

Please log in to read the full chapter