❝ LOVE PAINT

❝ A L W A Y S : a one shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT PAIRING : OC X HWANG MINHYUN

NUMBER OF WORDS: 1268

 

She watched him as he packed his clothes in his luggage.

At such a young age, he already underwent a lot of things: he moved from his hometown to Seoul, debuted at the age 17, lost fans and hear people saying they’re a failed group, and he also watched his juniors make a name before they even could. Being his best friend since they were 16 when the both of them just moved to Seoul, aside from s she would be the one to understand how desperate he and s to be in the show. She silently watched him go through all these things, unable to do anything because she’s a mere student who is supporting her best friend and all she was able to give him was a shoulder to lean on and love that he never seemed to notice. She wanted to stop him from joining the show but they were willing to disregard everything for their dream and who was she to hinder the dream he had since he was young.

She silently went out of his room to get a drink and saw his group member Aron, who wasn’t able to join the show.

“Ahreum-ah,” she turned to Aron.

“Aron oppa, what is it?”

“I know this is difficult but you have to support Minhyun, that’s what he needs the most right now,” he spoke in English.

“I don’t have anything against him joining the show, it’s just that this would be really difficult for them I don’t know how would they handle this,” she replied in English as she glanced at his room. Speaking in English had been their only way to keep things as a secret from the other members.

“You are his number one fan and supporter, I know Minhyun would be happy if you actually went to their performances. He would really gain a lot of confidence if he sees you in the crowd,” Aron smiled.

“I’ve always went to your performances and fanmeeting whenever I can ever since you debuted –.”

“And you always buy our albums and merchandise, we already know that Ahreum,” he chuckled. “But you might not know this but aside from his family and us, you are one of the reasons why he wanted to do this the most. He doesn’t want your efforts to support us to go in vain. He wanted to show you that he did not fail,” he looked at her.

“I never saw you guys as a failed group!” she replied.

“You may not but he sees himself that way, so you should support him with all you can, Ahreum. Not only Minhyun but Jonghyun, Aron and Dongho they all need us. We both want them to be happy, it had been difficult for me not being able to join them in the show but what can I do? I can only support them. I hope you won’t send them off to their training place without telling him everything you want him to know,” he raised a brow as he looked at the younger girl.

“You know that I can’t. If he doesn’t feel the same, that would tarnish our friendship and I don’t want that to happen,”

“If you really can’t, at least do not let him go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter