Sana Is Such A Flirt

When Mina Get Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina sigh heavily as she prepared for the last subject today, being the class president is already a burden but the last lesson will probably make her more tired.

The whole class is silence as the science teacher come inside the class. She wears mini skirt that is too short today which causing the class groaning loud especially the males, they whistle as Sana take a seat and check the attendance list. She wink at Mina secretly when she call her name like usual.

"Myoui Mina"

"Yes"

"Can you help me a bit?"

Mina stand up and approach her, she take the students exam papers when Sana squeeze her hand a little. Sana look at her and smile, Mina just sigh and say nothing at all. She knows Sana tried to flirt with her like usual but today she just doesn't want to create a scene and just wanna go home faster.

****

Sana is explaining the lesson as she stand next to Mina while casually keep touching Mina's shoulder. Mina tries to focus more on the lesson but she can't help to see Sana's short skirt. Mina glance at the male who keep checking on Sana, she quickly cover the lower view by using her textbook. The male student groan in frustration but not loud enough to make all eyes are on him.

Mina shake her head as she keep wishing the time pass by quickly. Sana keep explaining thing as she walk back and forth to Mina's seat. She touch Mina's shoulder once again but she purposely brushing on her hand to Mina's arm.

As the bell ringing, the students are quick to get out of the class. Leaving Mina and Sana alone in the class, just the two of them. Sana grins widely as she can see clearly that Mina is somewhat upset.

"You're totally all over me, can you stop being so obvious?"

"Obvious of what?"

Sana pretend she doesn't get it what's Mina trying to say.

"Sana-chan"

Mina raise her tone a bit as she stand in front of Sana's desk. Sana stop piling up her papers and look up at her.

"What?"

"Why you suddenly decided to wear such short skirt? You know that i dislike it when you act that way"

"It's a revenge"

"Revenge?"

"Because you refuse to kiss me before you're going to school"

Mina sigh as she rub her forehead, Sana sulk as she cross her arms.

"Is that why you keep teasing me today? And even make the male students turn to be hungry wolves because of your y outfit? Is this all because i refused to give you a kiss?"

"....yes"

"I just don't get it what is in your mind sometimes"

"So do i"

"Huh?"

"Why do you accept my offer back then? Why do you just accept it and not even reject my confession back then? You keep refusing to hold hand, you even refuse to give me a kiss, are you ashamed that you're engage with me? Is it because i'm 7 years older? Is that why?"

Mina frown as Sana keep complaining about her, she goes closer and play with Sana's hair.

"So this is what's bugging all this time?"

Mina look at her and hug Sana's head, Sana nods softly as she's on the verge of crying.

"I'm not ashamed of you at all, not even once. I love you, Sana-chan"

"Then why did you keep rejecting me?"

"I don't want people to judge you, you're a teacher after all. I'm sure some students will find out if we walk hand in hand casually. I want to graduate soon so i could care less about us dating. I know i'm younger than you, i completely know that but i don't want people look down on you just because you're with me. Besides if we kissed this morning, i think i will come really late to school"

Mina giggles softly, Sana look up at her cluelessly.

"Why?"

"Remember that time when we both late because of a kiss?"

"Well, that was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter