i chose to give up

almost perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i was on the way to my classroom when i saw you with momo.

 

i saw your eyesmile which was meant for him.

 

you told me that you're busy with your school works and can't accompany me. i wanted to hear your voice but you said you were busy.

 

i tried to understand you but i'm tired...

 

yes, i'm ing tired of loving someone who can't love me back. i'm tired of hoping that you'll love me back.

 

i may be a player but i meant everything that i said...

 

i meant it when i say that you're the prettiest. i meant it when i say i love you. i meant everything.

 

that time that you called me. i thought you missed me but you told me: "she's doing something. i was bored so i called you."

 

am i only..... a past time for you?

 

i tried to talk about useless things just to have a conversation with you. two words from you were enough. i knew you're already irritated at me.

 

i was craving for some attention from you... i did not even talk to you for days! since i can't help it but to talk to you... i sent a message and told you that i missed you....

 

"you already missed me? but we only talked a few days ago..."

 

that broke me...

 

but i was so stupid... so stupid for letting you hurt me...

 

i kept on keeping our conversations going...

 

even though, i know you were not even interested...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter