One.

Temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeon Somi just got back home from the Unnies' performance stage. Her body flopped to the couch, sighing as her tired body made contact with the soft surface. She has been feeling many things all at once. Some was exhausted, but proud and accomplished at the same time.

 

There is also that one feeling, that the 16-year old girl became very familiar with these past few months.

 

The feeling of emptiness.

 

She knew it all too well.

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

She heard her phone ringing. Reaching for her small bag, Somi grabbed the vibrating object and looked at the screen. A smile graced her lips automatically when she saw the caller ID flashing on her screen.

 

YaSe-unnie ♡

 

Okay. She was not expecting this at all. Sejeong was busy, wasn't she? Still sporting a smile, Somi swiped at her screen, accepting the call.

 

"Ah, here's my favourite maknae on top! Congrats on your debut with the Unnies, Somi-ya! Ah, really, you were so pretty!" The oh-so-familiar carefree voice made Somi's smile even wider. Sejeong and her antics. She just shook her head at the older girl's silliness.

 

"Did you watch our performance? Yah, unnie, how do you that? I can already feel your ertness just by hearing your voice." Somi joked, her body sinking even deeper onto the couch comfortably.

 

"Wouldn't miss it for the world? You did great~" Sejeong praised and the younger girl felt her heart swell with happiness. "And I'm not being a ert! I'm just telling the truth. Time flies so fast, doesn't it? You're all grown now but you're still as cute as ever!"

 

Okay. Too much compliments. Somi felt her cheeks heat up at the unnie's words.

 

"And you're still being an ahjussi! Ah, seriously unnie, this is why we call you YaSe," Somi faked a sigh. "You never change, do you?"

 

"Never. You love me anyway, right?" She could already see the older girl's eye-smile and cheeky smile right now. Feeling really tired, with a small smile on her lips, she answered, "Yeah, I love you unnie."

 

She heard some noises from the other line right after she said that but Sejeong talked right away so she couldn't hear much. "Y-yah! You're making you unnie blush ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter