Final

10 Reasons Why I Love You (EunLa Version)

 

Her Smile

 

Whenever  she smiles at me, whenever her lips would  curve upwards, my heart would jump as high as the heavens. That would be possible, since an angel just smiled at me. My dark days, my bad and sad days, would be gone the moment I see her smile. It's like my colorless world magically turns colorful. When we first met, I was greeted by that smile. That was my first impression of her. 

 

Her Voice

 

She was neither a poet nor a public speaker, however, when she talks, it feels like music to my ears. Her cute voice ran through my ears, and I swore never to forget how that sent a tingling sensation from my earlobe to my whole body. I wanted to hear her voice again and again, to be woken up everyday with her voice. And when she sings, damn when she sings. Her voice soothes me so much that I feel in love all over again. That's when I decided that I liked her. 

 

Her Talent

 

She was a singer. She could make any song desirable, from a simple ABC song to emotional songs. She had the power to turn every song into her own. She would give it her own touch, her own feel. That was the unique thing about her. When she sings, I can feel emotion through her voice. Her face shows how passionate she is at singing, how her eyes would close and how she would hold the mic like it was a precious thing to her. That was when I fell deeper. I decided I want to know her more.

 

Her Good Attitude

 

She wasn't just perfect visually, she was perfect in her personality. Once, I accompanied her to an orphanage, she was talking and entertaining the kids. Making jokes and playing with them. I heard from the nun that Eunwoo oftenly visits the orphanage to give gifts and happiness to the kids. I discovered that she also visits a house for old people and entertains them too. She makes the people around her happy, including me. I was glad she became my friend. 

 

Her Eyes

 

I would always get lost in her eyes. That was why I could never look straight into it. But once, I tried looking. And she was also looking at me. We stared at each other, I was so glad she didn't break our little staring contest. I dug deeper into her eyes. I observed how her eyelashes would flutter when she blinks, her deep brown chestnut orbs, and the shape of her eyes. She was beautiful in everyway. That was when I decided to confess. 

 

Her Blushing Cheeks

 

She was cute even without makeup, I would often pinch her cheeks to , and whenever I did, her cheeks would have a shade of pink. There was one time that it turned red even though I never pinched nor touched it. That was when I told her I love her. She blushed and looked away, in atempt to hide her pink cheeks. I told her she looked cute, and the shade of pink turned to red. She said she loved me too, and I became the one with blushing cheeks. That was when we became lovers.

 

Her Warmth

 

We were in a date at that time, we decided to watch a movie. It ended up being a horror movie. I was scared, but she was terrified. She clinged to me throughout the whole movie, her arms were wrapped around my own, and I could never forget how warm she felt. That clinging slowly turned into a hug, with her gripping my shoulders tightly and burrying her face into my shoulders whenever a scary thing would happen. Oh my god, her warmness was like the sun. I couldn't live without it. 

 

Her Lips

 

When our lips met, it felt like the best thing that ever happened to me. It was like my whole life became complete with a single kiss. I've kissed some people before, Eunwoo wasn't my first, but she was the most memorable. We were dating for 4 years already, the long wait to claim her lips were worth it. It was full of warmth and hospitality. It felt like that's where my lips belong. That's my home. That's where I should be. It was so soft, so delicate, so addicting. I wanted to claim her lips as mine so nobody could kiss it the same way I did. That was when I made up my mind. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. 

 

Her Fingers

 

Her fingers are cute. Her hands are small and that makes her even more adorable. But aside from that fact, I love how her fingers fit with mine. Whenever we intertwined our hands, it would fill up the missing space between my fingers. It didn't just fill up my hand, but also my heart. So I decided to slip a ring into her finger. A ring that would make her mine and make me hers. It was then when I proposed. My heart was thumping so loud, the people watching could probably hear it. I didn't care about them though. I only cared about Eunwoo and her answer. So when she said yes, I screamed of happiness. I slipped the ring I bought for her into her ring finger, and it fit perfectly too. It's like everything about her fits perfectly into my life. That was it, we were engaged. 

 

Her Touch

 

Whenever she touched me, I would feel a shiver run down my spine to my whole body and existence. When her hands cupped my cheeks, when we held hands. When she gripped on my arm, every single contact we make. However, there was one 

time when her touches made me crazy. We were wife and wife, bound by the law. After the reception, we had our honeymoon.  Her touches trailed down to my neck, to my shoulder, chest, stomach, and down there. I couldn't take it. It felt so hot, and I came right there. Then I flipped her over, I was the one who's going to touch her now. 

 

-----

 

Eunwoo bit her lower lip as she read the short story Kyla has written for her. Her tears streamed down her face and she knelt down and cried. 

 

"You're an idiot!" Eunwoo shouted between whimpers. 

 

"If you loved me so much...why the hell did you have to leave!" Eunwoo buried her face into her hands in attempt to forget about the pain. The pain of loneliness and regret. The pain of suffering and sadness. 

 

"Umma?" A questioning voice was heard from the door. Eunwoo looked up to see her daughter, Solhee peeking over her. 

 

Eunwoo quickly wiped her tears and ran to her daughter to hug her. 

 

"Umma...did you read mommy's short literature again?" At the age of 8, her daughter was a smart one already. 

 

Eunwoo nodded and hugged Solhee tightly. 

 

"It's okay. I don't understand what mommy means with all those poetic things, but I could feel the love and warmness from her words. It was about you wasn't it, Umma?" Solhee asked which Eunwoo nodded as an answer. 

 

"Then you don't have to cry anymore. Mommy wouldn't like seeing you cry. It's not your fault she died. It was no ones fault. We have to live our lives like how mommy wants us to. And you read that little poem didn't you? She said she loves you. So much. And mommy doesn't like seeing someone she loves crying. So you don't have to cry anymore, umma." Solhee smiled as she hugged her mother tightly. 

 

Eunwoo smiled and patted her daughter's head. She wiped her tears and looked at Solhee. "You're right. It's no use mopping over something we can't change. And Kyla wouldn't like seeing us cry. Besides, I don't have to feel lonely. Especially when she left me with a little angel like you." Eunwoo said as she kissed Solhee's temple. 

 

Solhee smiled at her mother before leaving the room to resume playing with her friends. Eunwoo looked back at the table where the short letter was resting. 

 

"You're daughter turned out to be as smart as you, Kyla." Eunwoo smiled. But her tears were contradicting her smile.

 

A week has passed since Kyla died in an accident. Leaving her and her daughter alone. It was then when Sungyeon, one of Kyla's closest friend, came and gave her the letter Kyla has written. 

 

It wasn't the first time Eunwoo read that letter but she couldn't help but cry. 

 

"Maybe I'll write 10 reasons why I love you too. And I'll read it to you personally. But that can wait. Right now, I'm going to have to take care of our daughter. It may take a long time, but I promise, when I reach where you are now, I'll be sure to have a letter for you." Eunwoo said as she stared into the sky. 

 

"I love you, Ila." Eunwoo smiled. 

 

And as if to answer, a wind flowed through, engulfing Eunwoo in a warm hug. 

 

---

 

Eyyyy. It's my first time writing and EunLa fic? All I've written with Nunu in it are Siwoo fics. 

 

Btw, side info: Kyla's full name is Kyla Solhee Massie (from what I read) so I made their daughter's name Solhee.

 

And yes, this is actually just an  EunLa version of my Exy x Chengxiao (WJSN) one shot. So no, this is not plagiarism since I'm the author of the original fic. 

 

EunLa is so cute and they deserve the world so why did I just write an angst one shot for them? 

 

Idk too.