Chapter 1

Spontaneously
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a bad idea.

Taeyong can practically hear Jaehyun's disapproval sigh and headshake continued by Doyoung’s ‘I told you so’. But he turned his phone off before he even arrive at the airport so he will not back away from his decision. Because even though he tell himself he has made his mind up, the second his roommates told him not to go, or worse, give him alternatives from this trip, he will actually listen to them and forget that going to Japan was his idea.

Taeyong knows how weak he is for his roommates, but he has been telling himself that he needs this trip for weeks, to finally get away. And he’s stubborn that way.

 

The moment Taeyong get off from the plane he never looks back.

 

 

 

He only turns his phone on by the time he arrives at the hotel he has booked for a week. Taeyong is not even surprised to see hundreds of missed call—78 from Jaehyun and 47 from Doyoung— and texts. He scrolled most of Jaehyun’s text since the younger is basically just spamming him with where are yous and something along the line of please come home in all caps. Though, what surprises him is the voicemail Doyoung had left him. The voicemail is two minutes long, so Taeyong doubts it will be just the bunny scolding him for his life choice.


“Hey, hyung, you hearing this? First things first, congratulations for the stunt you pulled, it totally freaks Jaehyun out. I mean, we knew you’re stubborn—but seriously hyung? Well it’s too late to stop you anyway. I still think this is a dumb idea though, but I’m not Jaehyun, so I think you’ll somehow come home safely. Just … please call him when you arrived? Or text him at least and tell him you’re safe, you know Jaehyun, hyung. He will go crazy if you don’t tell him you’re alive there. And by the way, we haven’t told any of the hyungs about this, I’m probably gonna convince Jaehyunie to lie about your whereabouts so Hansol-hyung and Youngho-hyung won’t track you down in Japan and then drag you home. Hyung, I trust you on this, okay? Please be safe. And you ing own me souvenirs from Japan.”


Taeyong’s smiles, he almost feels guilty for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter