closer to you

Time changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week passed quite quickly and Jungkook didn't come to see Jimin again after this or it was what Jimin and Taehyung thought. He did come watching from a far.
It was the day when Jimin would be returning to school. Everyone was tensed up thinking he would probably be angry. But to everyone's surprise he just came into the class without making a fuss. Some boys came and offered him food. During the break Jimin went with his gang to have some fun. They were somewhere in the school where there was an abandoned class. They used to stay there to talk, to train and sometime to bully others.

Suga- hey Jimin there's something about that new student i want to talk about.
Jm- even if i tell you i don't want to hear it you will still say it.
Suga- right.. How do you know him?
Jm- childhood friend? 
Suga- why don't we make him apart of our gang?
Jm- no way
Jhope- why?? I think its a good idea. He is cool too.
Jm- say the one which have got beaten
Jhope- exactly he is strong! If he is against us we might get into trouble...
Jn- what are you saying? I am stronger than him. It is just You and suga who is weaker!
Jhope- the taste of him blow is really different from yours hyung..
Jn- tsk we should call him here and make it clear who the boss is really.
Rm- it is clear it will be me... As Jimin doesn't count, Jungkook won't beat him.
Suga- childhood friends huh? I got an idea how to bring him here..
Suga said with a smirk looking at Jimin who was smoking peacefully.
Jm- what?? I am not in!!
Jhope too seemed to agree with suga. Both were coming toward Jimin.
Jm- hey go away!! I don't want to hurt you!!
Jhope/Suga- we know you won't!
Jm- yaaa Jin!!! Rapmon!! Help...
That had worsen it. Jin and Rapmon was with Suga tooo. Suga and Jhope were holding Jimin's arm when suddenly the later sigh.
Jm- Okay fine i'll bring him. Get off me now!!
Sope- Nice!! We'll be waiting darling!!!
Jn- i'll be warming up then
Rm- *cracking his neck*  this will be interesting..
Jimin went out.
Jm- i feel sorry for you guys...
Ofcourse class will be starting any minute soon but they used to skip class this isn't a big deal. Jimin went to their class and called Jungkook out when he saw him. Everyone went silent untill both of them were out of the class.

Girl- whoooaa Jimin is so scary... I wonder what will happen to Jungkook.
Boy- lets pray for him..
Taehyung just watched them getting out of the class. He promised Jimin he won't get into problem for him. But he felt something really wrong is about to happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter