chapter 1

Time changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Make some space Jimin is coming !!" said a student and everyone turned silent when Jimin entered. The boy who said that bowed toward Jimin because the latter had turned to see him.
"Do you want to die ?who is Jimin?" said Jimin while lifting the boy's face to look into his eyes. Everyone in the place of the boy would have been terrified and so he was.
"Sorry hyung !! I am very sorry Jimin hyung " said the boy while trembling.
" that's much better! You must feel happy i am in a good mood" said Jimin while going tapping the boy shoulder quite strongly. Jimin was 2 years older than the other kid in his class. He repeated 2 years.
" You were so scary!! Even i got goosebumps" said someone jumping on Jimin friendly.
"Jhope get off me!" said Jimin while looking at that someone.
" okay okay don't get angry boy"
Jimin had close friends which was gangsters themselves but Jimin was the strongest one.
Jh- Your victim doesn't seemed to be coming today.

Jm- i am sleepy now. Don't annoy me you know what can happen else.

Jh- yeah yeah sleep well.
The bell rang indicating class will be starting soon.
Jimin had his head on the table preparing to sleep as the class was too boring for him. A teacher came to the class and started talking.

T- listen everybody we have a new transfered student. Please introduce youself.

Jk- Good morning i am jeon Jungkook.......

Just by hearing this name Jimin opened his eyes quickly. He lifted his head slowly to look at the new student. He was shocked. Now 3 years have already passed." what is he doing here " thought Jimin .

T- here is an empty place go and sit there.

That place was next to Jimin. While walking to that place Jungkook saw Jimin. Both now wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter