Blind Date: Tell My Story Fin.

Blind Date: Tell My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“NO!” Seo Joohyun, or known as Seo Hyun strongly disagreed with the pleading of her older cousin Hwang Tiffany.

 

Seo Hyun turned her back to her cousin and started walking. She is carrying a box full of folders, and she has a guitar strapped behind her. By the looks of it, it is obvious that she is in the music industry.

 

“Come on, Seo Hyun!” Tiffany sounded frustrated. She started to tail Seo Hyun. She is a bug that will BUG Seo Hyun about this.

 

Seo Hyun continues walking, not minding the frustration that her cousin is throwing at her.

 

“I saw a video on Facebook, and I think that it is the answer to all your problems! It will just be five to ten minutes of talk and you will know if you’d have a lot of things in common, it will be the perfect Blind Date for you, for anyone.” Tiffany upsells her proposal to Seo Hyun.

 

She is proposing for the younger girl to join a show. This show is called “Blind Date; Tell my Story”. The rule is simple, the participants will tell the story, assumptions, and perception they have on the partner they are given and then they will decide if they want to date each other. And, since Seo Hyun is very cautious in meeting new people furthermore dating someone, Tiffany thinks that Blind Dates like this is the perfect way for Seo Hyun to get to know people.

 

“Seo Hyun, it is just a random pick, you get a number from a bowl and then, you’d be in a room with her, like seven minutes in heaven but you have sets of questions to answer! And you can always say, NO. Aren’t you pressured everyone in our family is married and in a successful relationship, already! Come on, it is just a blind date!”

 

Tiffany shouted and held on Seo Hyun’s guitar that made her almost fall. That is Seo Hyun’s cue to outburst.

 

“YAH!! UNNIE! I SAID NO!”

 

Tiffany steps back when Seo Hyun faced her. She gulped but, No! She is not giving up.

 

“Why?”

 

Seo Hyun rolled her eyes and scowl. Why does she need to explain herself on why she does not want it. She actually loves being single. It makes her feel free and powerful and she knows people around her will not understand her.

 

“Okay, you want to know why?” She mocks. “Because I want to be free and able to enjoy my time to myself, I don’t have any problem being single, so attending a blind date will not solve any of my problems and am NOT envious of you and Tae Yeon Unnie, Or, Yuri Unnie and Jessica Unnie Or, Irene and Seulgi, Or, Krystal and Sulli, Or, even to the people who walk hand in hand in the street, I am not envious because I know they will break up!” She adds but sounded bitter and that did not convince Tiffany.

 

“Aren’t you tired of having the time of your life for almost 26 years now?” Tiffany mocked her cousin. It is a fact that Seo Hyun had not had any relationship since birth.

 

Seo Hyun glared at Tiffany.

 

“I am single by choice! I have a lot of guys who are all over me,” Seo Hyun felt like she needs to say something to put her pride up.

 

“Oh, yes, the creepy guy from your apartment, the one we caught stealing your undies, that is totally a proof,” Tiffany mocks once again.

 

Seo Hyun glared again.

 

“Seo Hyun, remember what Granma wished last month on her birthday? She wants us to marry before she dies, why don’t you take a step forward to grant her wish?” Tiffany used the Granma card.

 

“Then it is better, she can’t die if I don’t date,” Seo Hyun commented. Tiffany thought she is joking but Seo Hyun is deadly serious.

 

“Seo Hyun, give a decency for her to at least rest in peace. She’s almost at her 80s struggling to survive, I don’t think she can wait long,” Tiffany pouted. She changed her mood from cheerful to tragic.

 

Seo Hyun just looks at her, thinking that Tiffany is making no sense.

 

“I will call her now, and tell her that you are not or no, that you have NO plans to grant her dying wish,” Tiffany threatened.

 

Seo Hyun loves her Granma so much. She was the one who raised them. That is why if Granma said something it means a lot to Seo Hyun. She knows that if she talks to Granma, and Granma will order her to do it, she will do it. Furthermore, if Granma finds out that she is still not dating at the old lady will be really disappointed and that could be the reason of Granma’s death. Now, that is pressure.

 

“Arra, Don’t call Granma! Just this once! And if, it did not work. You can never, as in NEVER, use the Granma card on me!” Seo Hyun sighs in defeat.

 

“Yay!” Tiffany claps both of her hands and offered an eye smile to her cousin.

 

Seo Hyun just shakes her head. This is a waste of time.

 

 

 

 

“This show rocks! So, what do you say Yoong?”

 

Soo Young, Yoona’s business partner, introduced the show, “Blind Date; Tell My Story”. They are inside their newly opened Steak House named The ShikSkin.

 

“I don’t know,” Yoona said nonchalantly.

 

“You don’t know? Don’t you think it will be a great advertisement for us? There are a lot of people who watch this, and furthermore, it will be free! We do not need to pay any ad on TV or newspapers or Online, you just need to mention The ShikSkin and trust me we’ll see a line outside!” Soo Young said confidently. She is thinking of ways for their business to be noticed by people.

 

“Why don’t you do it then?”

 

“What?! Me?! NO! Sunny Bunny will kill me and for God’s sake Yoong, you had been single for five years already, don’t you think it’s time?” Soo Young rejected Yoona’s idea. “There is nothing to lose here and a lot to gain, if in case the person you’d be with for ten minutes is not worth it, then you could always reject her, or she could always reject you.”

 

Yoona looks at Soo Young meaningfully. She did not realize that it had been that long. She has fully healed already from that breakup, and she is pretty sure she is ready to date someone again, but she does not want to just meet random girls in bars or clubs. She wants someone who is decent and who she will be sure that will never cheat on her, like the last time.

 

“Okay then, I will do it.”

 

Yoona sighs. There is nothing to lose anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

Seo Hyun hates this idea but she is doing this for Granma. She has actually thought of 13 reasons on how to reject that person. So, she closed her eyes and put the blindfold to cover her eyes.

 

 

Yoona is actually anxious about this. It is not that she does not like the idea, but what if she’d like the other person and she will be rejected? Or will she be able to say directly that she does not want to date the other person? She sighed and put the blindfold on.

 

The two were lead to a cold room and there were asked to sit in a cold metallic chair.

 

Seo Hyun is calm and she still thinks that it is a bad idea.

 

Yoona is really nervous.

 

“You may remove your blindfolds.” An artificial intelligence voice spoke.

 

Yoona removed her. It started to be blurry at first, but when blinked her eyes twice. She needed to blink it two times more. Until she realizes that the person in front of her is real. She gulped and smiled widely.

 

Yoona had never seen someone who is as radiantly beautiful as this girl. She is very simple and that makes this girl more stunning in Yoona’s eyes.

 

She has a short black hair and dark brown eyes. She is wearing a plain white shirt inside a black cardigan and pair of ripped denim and a pair of white converse snickers.

 

Yoona knows that she has an underrated type of beauty because the girl seemed to be unaware of it. She was all about simplicity, freedom, and power. Yoona is mentally thanking Soo Young for this.

 

 

Seo Hyun removed her blindfold. And as much as she does not want to admit it, the girl sitting across her looks like a supermodel. She is well groomed, wearing a pair of designer flat shoes and a sheer flowy black dress, crossing her legs with elegance.

 

Though the girl sitting across her is undeniably beautiful, she is not Seo Hyun’s type? Well, at least she keeps on saying that to her mind because she thinks that this girl is the kind of girl that gets everything she wants, and not serious in anything in life, the one who would play around and will not have a vision. And, could just be a beauty from the outside but nothing inside her brains.

 

But who is she kidding, the girl makes her heart flutter.

 

Seo Hyun just nods when the girl smiled at her. Controlling, the thuds in her heart.

 

“Blind Date; Tell My Story starts, Now.” The artificial voice ordered. The two girls got the clipboards beside them and started writing on the notes.

 

Yoona smiled to the girl and she takes a deep breath. She really wants to get to know this woman.

 

Round 1: Tell My Story – The Basics.

 

Yoona takes a deep breath as she is ready to read whatever she wrote in the cardboard.

 

“Hi,” Yoona greets and the girl just nods.

 

“Your name is Ye Han, and this is your story.” Yoona welcomingly i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter