final cuteness.

1v1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin yawned as the clock hit 2am. She rubbed her eyes, hoping to get rid of the sleep that remained in them. She was so close to having a healthy lead over Hyunjin, who had decided to take a nap beside her. She chuckled to herself as Hyunjin’s mouth lay hung open, gaming controller held weakly in her left hand. The least she could do was shut her girlfriend’s mouth, right? She pulled the controller out of her hands, placing it on the floor before pulling a throw blanket off the couch shoulder and draping it over Hyunjin.

It started with their indecisiveness for their casual dinner dates on Fridays and from there, it had advanced. The two of them had determinedly agreed that a few games would be fair enough to be the decision maker between them. Heejin usually won these games so it irked her that she was being beaten by Hyunjin, who was less knowledgeable on them; unless she’d been practising. That made more sense on her winning or the possibility of sheer luck.

Somewhere between their gaming, Heejin and Hyunjin increased the stakes for the game. One day wasn’t enough. Now, they were playing for an advanced dinner – basically, whoever won the game would be cooking dinner for a week for the other person and currently, Heejin was almost certain she’d win the game. She wouldn’t say that she, herself, was a bad cook but sometimes it was admirable watching the younger girl cook in the kitchen with so much passion. Hyunjin always wanted to impress with her cooking so Heejin might like to take advantage of that… sometimes.

Hyunjin had to bite the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing as she watched Heejin attempt to take the lead off her. She’d woken up when she was moved a little bit on the couch. Heejin had seemed to forget that she was a light sleeper. Hyunjin had come to realise that Heejin was really bad at recalling things. Especially when the two of them had decided that they were going to stop playing a while ago because they were both too tired. Unless, Heejin was trying to use that as an excuse to get her to fall asleep.

It was only when her head was becoming sore from it being in an awkward position, that Hyunjin pretended to wake up. She would’ve rather not woken up but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter