Ending

You Are My Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After a few hours interrogation,Dahyun received a call from the hospital.. "Hello Miss Kim,we from the hospital want to inform you that Miss Minatozaki has passed away..We are sorry for not being able to save her." Dahyun could not say anything because she still shock hearing that Sana has gone..FOREVER.Police gave Dahyun permission to go to Sana funeral.Dahyun is the first person to arrive there and she is also the last person leave..

​​​​​​​​​​"If only I can turn back the time.."Dahyun mumble.

~

"Kim Dahyun,you are convicted of killing Minatozaki Sana.You will be sentenced to death."

Dahyun just nodded when she hear that statement..Her heart was broken into piece when she remembered that incident..There's no reason for her to continue her life.

~

"Miss Chou,everything has been settle,Sana has died and Dahyun is sentenced to death..Oh yea the company Dahyun is working has no longer operating.Jihyo surrendered to the police while Chaeyoung,Jeongyeon and Nayeon disappeared."

"Okay thanks for your information.."Tzuyu end the call.

Tzuyu is a daughter of a great criminal.After Mr Chou died,Tzuyu took over a group of criminals who had once been led by her father.

Sana and Tzuyu has been in a relationship about several months..They broke up because Tzuyu always beat Sana about a small matters.Sometimes Tzuyu even locks Sana inside the house..

*flashback*

"Where are you from Sana?"Tzuyu stand in front of Sana.

"I just went to buy some groceries.."Sana lowered her head.

"With Dahyun?!"Tzuyu raise her voice that make Sana startled.

"..."

"Why are just quite?Answer me Sana!"

"..."

Tzuyu just sigh after she didn't receive any answer from Sana..When Tzuyu want to walk away,suddenly Sana pulls Tzuyu's wrist and they faced each other again.

"Why are so mean to me?!I just go out with Dahyun she is my friend since we were kid!"Sana raise her voice and still holding Tzuyu's wrist.

Sana's actions make Tzuyu angry with her.Tzuyu push Sana to the wall and she punch Sana right to her faces..

"Don't ever you try to see Dahyun agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter