Chapter 1

Save me

It was a long day, Bts were practicing very hard its almost the end of their comeback, because of that they have to give a lot of themeselves.                                                                   "Hey, tae, waht are you gonna do after we finish comeback?" "Well,  minho hyung and i were planing on going outside, why do you ask minnie?" "No, for nothing, just curious" "Oh , jimin, you always so curious" "Aren't you tired tae" "Of course i'm tired, what about, buy food for here and when we get home we just shower and go to bed" "That's a good idea tae, come, let's said the others" Taehyung and jimin get out running from the bathdroom and rush towards their pracrice room to meet the other members, when they enter in the room, they were met with a delicious smell of food "Oh, jimin, tae, come on let's eat, we were wating for you two to eat, we planned on eating here, like that jin would not cook and we could shower more quickly" "jajajajajaja" "Wat's so funny guys?" "It's just that tae had alredy gave that idea thays why we enter so quickly and it's funny that you have the same idea" "Oh, come kids lets eat" like that bts eat all the food because they were hungrier and seriously hungry theyeat all the food that they buy more food to calm down they're gorilla hungers.

After eating food bts headed to their dorms to rest for the next day. When they get home, one by one they got out of the car. "Well, i'm going to take a shower you can use it after i finish, while i'm doing it, you can use the other one" after namjoon said it, jin head to the other shower, yoongi and jimin head to their bedroom, jungkook to the bedroom he shares with jin and namjoon, while taehyung and hoseok just sat on the furniture. "Mhhh, tae, you did a great job today" his cheeks turned a light red  "Thank you hobi, you to make a good job" hoseok just smile about the compliment "Tae, i was thinking if we can go out to eat, only you and me on Saturday, what do you think?" taehyung has never felt more happier than right now, he always wish on going out with hoseok "Of course i will like it to go with you hobi" and in that moment namjoon came out of the bathroom "Well, i'm going to take a shower" taehyung go to his room to take a towel, and headed to the bathroom. Hoseok was so happy, he always like taehyung since the moment he saw him for the first time, he was planning on cofess his feelings on the date he is having with taehyung this saturday, at this moment his is smiling like a maniatic "Why are you smiling like a crazy?" he was to concentrated in his taughts, that he didn't notice that jin came out of the bathroom "Oh, just nothing hyung, nothing" jin look at hoseok with a concerned look on his face "Okay, if you say so, the bathroom is empty, use it before yoongi, jimin, or jungkook take it first" "Yes hyung, thank you" after saying that jin headed to his room and hoseok to take his shower.

Hoseok and taehyung were ready to go to sleep, they were very tired so the only thing they wanna do is sleep "Tae goodnight, sleep well" "You to hobi,goodnight" after that hoseok turn off the lights and went to his bed, not without looking a taehyung quikly, hoping for the best on Saturday.