Date part 1

We got married ^jinsoo^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin glances at jisoo then back to his drink. Jisoo is always looking at the window nervous beacause she noticed he was looking at her. Then suddenly a pink card is given by the pd.

JIN:oh!  a mission card. Hmmm...

NOTE***
 As your first time meeting we want you to play 3 games. Two of which is you will play in the arcade then the last will be decided by a paper luck game. Hope you enjoy and get closer . -WGM

Jisoo blushes covering half of her face while laughing. Jin looks at her.

JIN: we will go to the arcade. Near here are you ok to walk?

JISOO: Im fine walking. Dont worry, umm..

JIN:Just call me Jin.

JISOO:Jin . Its fine.(smiles cutely to jin)

JIN:lets go then.. let me carry your bag.

JISOO:kamsahamnida(bows then jin took her girly shoulder bag)

Both jin and jisoo are now walking going to the arcade shop near the area . Jin is looking nonstop at the street while jisoo looks at the area in awe.

JISOO:  this area is really peaceful. Not much people are here. Does the people we walkby even know who are we?

JIN: (smiles sweetly looking at jisoo) I like this place. Its really peaceful as you say, I like a place like this.

JISOO: haha.. me too jin.

Jin and jisoo arrives at the arcade

JIN: hello! We will buy tickets.

W: its right at that corner sir.

JISOO: 4 tickets. Juseyo.

W:here... a total of 100 won. You guys are really good looking. Is he your boyfriend.

JISOO: (nods) my handsome boyfriend (chuckles)

JIN:umm..(blushes) kamsahamnida. (Bows)

Jin blushes so hard that he turns red. While jisoo looks at him amused.

JIN: t..thank you for the complement.

JISOO: haha.. your blushing really hard. (Pats his back) are you that shy? When you have your guesting you always talk about your look, Jin-ah. (Chuckles)

JIN: (smiles shyly) Im just... umm.. its a concept.

JISOO:oh really...haha.. Lets play.(pulls jin towards the dance step game)

Jin and jisoo played the dance game and jin won without sweat.

JIN: whoo.. thats it?  I didnt even sweat much. Im to good for this game. Jisoo-a.(Wipes cockly his sweat)

JISOO: Wow! Your really showing your true colors. (Looks at him unbelivably) lets play real arcade then.

Then they played the street fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter