Prologue

The Men in My House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

No one have tell Kyungsoo that his life would be better in the future because everyone who knows him knew that his life is a mess and there is no sign of better future ahead.

 

Do Kyungsoo is the only son in his family. His family consist of s his father, mother, and himself. His mother passed away when he was thirteen, leaving him with his father, Do Insung.

 

Do Kyungsoo grew up in a belief that he will running away from everything for his entire life. No settlement, no attachment, and no permanent shelter.

 

After his mother died when he was thirteen, his father turned to be a different person. Gambling and drunk become as important as oxygen in his daily life. He cannot live a life without doing that. His debt keep increasing every day and there is no payment made even once, resulting the debt turn into million won.

 

Kyungsoo who was still so young that time thinking that his life already become so bad when his mother left him, but then, when the continuous knocks slammed his house door, he never expected that will be beginning of his unlucky life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter