Final

Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The real nightmare was when I woke up and realised you were gone.

 

Jiyong jerked awake, his body drenched in sweat, hair matted to his forehead and eyes wide open. His hands reached for Taeyeon beside him but he felt nothing except the cool sting of the night air. 

He called for her, her beautiful name sounding hoarse due to his parched throat. "Tae", was all he could whisper before he felt his voice crack. 

He actually didn't remember his dream, he just felt really scared and just wanted to feel Taeyeon presence beside him. To make him feel better, because she was the only one who could make him feel safe.

The soft sound of a person, walking, made him snap his eyes forward and there she was, going out of the bathroom. Jiyong shut his eyes tight, under the delusion that he was hallucinating until he felt warm fingers under his chin. He embraced her in a bones crushing hug as he felt tears going down his cheeks. 

Taeyeon soothed the nape of his hair, rubbing warm circles on his back and murmuring reassuring words of comfort.

 "Ji, look at me" she said, cradling his face in her hands, "it wasn't real", she whispered, as she promised him that she'll never leave his side. Jiyong let her convince him as he buried his face in her neck. 


Jiyong finally was able to calm down he fell asleep in Taeyeon's arms. This time, fortunately, no nightmares attacked him for she was there, with him, always.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter