Good morning, look at my boyfriend!

Good morning, look at my boyfriend!

“Good morning everyone, look at my boyfriend!” Jungkook points behind him to where Yoongi was sitting. “Isn't he so cute?”

Yoongi offers a small smile but otherwise continues with whatever he was doing on his phone. Jungkook moves the camera slightly so Yoongi is no longer in shot and continues with his vlog.

“...and then a cat came out of nowhere and started meowing at me and rubbing against my leg. I swear it wanted something, I don't know, but I couldn't open the door because it kept trying to follow me inside.”

Yoongi snorts softly at Jungkook's odd story.

“What?” Jungkook pointedly looks at his boyfriend.

“Nothing, nothing, continue,” Yoongi laughs.

“Are you making fun of me?” Jungkook pouts. Yoongi sighs and makes his way over to Jungkook to kiss his nose, effectively getting rid of the cute pout. Jungkook blinks a few times.

“Okay but I'm keeping that in the video,” he smiles cheekily.

“Don't you dare, Jeon Jungkook!”

Jungkook cackles, throwing his head back with mirth.

“Come sit with me.”

“No way kid, I'd rather not be in your vlog.”

“But you're already in it!”

“Fine,” he huffs, plopping himself on the floor next to Jungkook.

“Yay!” Jungkook claps like a little kid. “Everyone, look who's joined me!” He says to the camera, and continues where he left off with his story.

 

~

 

“Good morning everyone! Look, isn't he so sweet, being so short and all.”

Yoongi makes a face of disgust.

“You're handsome!”

“Uh, thanks?”

“Handsome!”

“Thanks…”

“Ah everyone, he doesn't believe me,” says Jungkook, turning the camera to himself, “But he is handsome though right? Tell him in the comments!” Jungkook laughs. “You're handsome,” he repeats again. Yoongi pretends to ignore him but the faint blush on his cheeks gives him away.

 

~

 

[...] started a live video

 

“Hey everyone!”

“Oh there's only a few people”

“Oh whoa okay there's quite a few of you now, hello!”

“Hi guys~”

“I just felt like doing a stream, there's nothing specific I wanted to do. Ask me questions you guys!”

“I'll upload a new cover soon, don't worry! Actually, I'm working on something right now, so please look forward to it!”

“Oh that's Yoongi! He's great at piano isn't he? Do you wanna see him play?”

Jungkook picks up the camera and quietly sneaks over to their living room where Yoongi was playing the piano.

“He's so awesome, right?” Jungkook whispers.

“Yah, why are you filming me?” Yoongi realises and his tune falters.

“Noo keep playing! It was good, and my subscribers want to see!”

“You're doing a live stream?! Why are you filming me in your live stream?”

“Ah seriously you guys, why is he like this?” Jungkook pouts. “You're no fun, Yoons.”

“Ugh, okay fine,” Yoongi grumbles, and then under his breath adds, “Why do you have to be so damn cute.”

“Yay!” Jungkook grins happily. He repositions the camera so the viewers have a good view of Yoongi and the piano.

 

~

 

“Good morning everyone,” Jungkook whispers, “Look at my boyfriend.” He films Yoongi, who was fast asleep in fetal position, wrapped in a cocoon of blankets.

“He's so cute, it makes me want to cry sometimes,” Jungkook whisper-laughs. “Ah wait, I need to be quiet, I'll go so I don't wake him up.”

He takes his camera to his and Yoongi's living room and continues filming his video there.

 

“Jeon Jungkook! What is this?!” Yoongi shouts, pointing to the image of himself sleeping on his laptop screen.

Jungkook smiles sheepishly. “It's my vlog, I uploaded it this morning,” he says innocently.

“I know that, but why am I in it?”

“You're in all of my vlogs though, Yoon. That's how I start them.”

Yoongi huffs in frustration.

“You just looked so cute though! And I was in the mood to film and didn't want to wait for you to wake up.”

Yoongi pouts. “You could have just filmed the beginning bit afterwards.”

“Aw come on, look at you though! You look so small and cute and peaceful! Like a little kitten!”

Yoongi blushes, forgetting his anger momentarily.

“No I don't, shut up.”

Jungkook slides onto the bed next to Yoongi and envelopes him in a bear hug. “You do, little kitten. Mm, you smell good.”

Yoongi blushes even darker. He hits play and continues watching his boyfriend’s video, only to blush some more at Jungkook's comment about him. Meanwhile Jungkook remains wrapped around him, refusing to let go.

“I'm sorry Yoongi, I won't upload anything of you without your permission anymore,” says Jungkook after his video ends.

“It's okay, Kookie,” Yoongi says, petting Jungkook's hair.

 

~

 

“Hey guys, look at my boyfriend! He's busy working so we won't disturb him. He looks so cool when he's working, don't you think?” Jungkook quickly pecks Yoongi on the cheek, running away before Yoongi could react.

 

“What have you been working on?” Jungkook asks when Yoongi finally emerges from their room.

“A new song. I don't even know if there'll be any point to be honest, it's not like they get anywhere.” Yoongi sighs.

“Don’t worry, they'd be stupid not to want your songs. They'll realise it eventually,” Jungkook tries at encouragement.

“Thanks…” Yoongi says half-heartedly.

“What do you want to eat? You've been working almost all day,” asks Jungkook, “I mean the options are basically just ramyeon, pizza, or take out. But still.”

“You know what, ramyeon sounds pretty good right now. I'll help you.”

 

“Jungkookie, give me feedback please. I just can't seem to improve it no matter what I do.”

Jungkook takes the headphones Yoongi offers him and puts them on. The beat fills his ears and he closes his eyes to better hear the music.

“It's good!”

“That doesn't help, give me criticisms, how can I improve it,” Yoongi whines.

“It could maybe use a vocal sample? Like just some harmonisation in the background, might make it a bit smoother, you know?”

“Yeah. Yeah, yeah actually that's a really good idea. Hmm. Would you say anything else?”

“I don't know… it is pretty good, like I said. You know what actually, try slowing the whole thing down a little.”

“, that actually does sound a lot better, thanks. Hey, would you mind recording the vocal tracks for me?”

“Really? I'd love to!”

 

~

 

“Good morning guys, or for me it's actually evening but I'll upload this in the morning anyway,” Jungkook laughs. “Anyway, look at my boyfriend, he just got back from work. Say hi, boyfriend.”

“Did you literally just call me ‘boyfriend’?”

“Yes boyfriend,” Jungkook grins cheekily, “Now say hi to YouTube.”

“Hello Internet!” Yoongi says in a fake British accent, impersonating danisnotonfire. Jungkook starts full-blown cackling, causing Yoongi to shy away and hide behind his hands.

“That was terrible Yoons,” Jungkook says in between laughs.

“Shut up,” Yoongi grumbles, “I'm not even sure why I did that.” Jungkook continues to laugh at his boyfriend. Yoongi groans, face still in his hands.

“So, how was the shop today?” Jungkook asks after he finally calms down, momentarily forgetting the camera was still rolling.

“Eh, same as usual. No one even comes to record shops anymore.” Yoongi sighs defeatedly.

 

~

 

[Livestream]

“Guys, don't you think Yoongi should start his own YouTube channel? He'd be so good at it!”

Yoongi makes a noise of disapproval.

“See look! They all say you should!”

“'Start a couple channel’’ Jungkook reads aloud and then laughs.

“Isn't this basically one already? Actually, I was thinking of separating my music stuff from my normal vlogs, should I do that? Would you guys follow? I don't know, if you like it I'll keep it as is but just in case some of you don't care about my vlogs and just want to see my covers or something.”

“Okay I'll keep it like this for now.”

“'do the boyfriend tag’ nahh you all already know everything about us anyway.”

“Oh look Yoongi! Someone says you should start an asmr channel. I mean, you do have the voice for it.”

Yoongi cringes a bit, “I hate asmr though, no way.”

“Aw, it's a shame,” Jungkook teases.

 

~

 

“Goooood morning everyone~” Jungkook sing-songs, stretching out the 'good’. “Look at my boyfriend.” Yoongi was already seated on the floor next to Jungkook, so he just made jazz hands in front of Yoongi.

“Okay, first things first, Yoongi actually started his own channel! Flippin’ finally, am I right?” Yoongi playfully smacked his arm.

“Anyway, go subscribe! Click here,” Jungkook waves his hands around Yoongi's face, “I'll link it here. His name is [...]. I promise you won't regret it! What kind of channel is it Yoons?”

Yoongi rubs his nape shyly, “You know, just, some--”

“He does music stuff and storytelling and cool pretty nature video things,” Jungkook interrupts.

“Videography, yes, thank you for letting me finish,” Yoongi fakes annoyance.

“Sowwy, I just got excited,” Jungkook grins. “Anyway, you can leave now,” Jungkook pretends to push Yoongi away, cheeky grin adorning his face. “I'm wounded,” Yoongi clutches his heart, before breaking out into a smile anyway. He ruffles Jungkook's hair before heading back to his work.

 

~

 

“Kookie they took it! They actually liked it I'm--”

Jungkook wraps his arms tightly around his boyfriend. “I knew they would, they'd be stupid not to.”

He cups Yoongi's face and leans in to kiss him tenderly, both of them smiling into the kiss.

“Thank you,” Yoongi whispers, their foreheads and noses still touching.

“What for?” Jungkook whispers back.

“You're the reason they liked my song. You and your beautiful, angelic voice.”

Jungkook gently smacks Yoongi's chest, but his cheeks tinted pink. “And your amazing producing and beautiful lyrics and incredible rapping. Like, are you actual being serious right now? You're amazing and they finally saw that.”

Yoongi kisses Jungkook again, hands running through his hair, down his back, cupping his cheeks. Jungkook responds just as enthusiastically, until he has Yoongi backed against a wall. They're both a panting mess when they finally break apart from each other, but neither could keep the huge grin off their face.

“I love you so much, Yoongi.”

Yoongi hums. “I love you too, Kook,” he says quietly.

 

___________________________________________________________

Haha the ending is so lame I'm sorry, I had no idea where I was going with this though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I couldn't think of channel names so they're just [...] Oops

:)