Chapter 1

Yixing-Ah?

"Where did hyung go?" Sehun inquired one sunny morning.

 

Minseok glanced up, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Which hyung?" He questioned, ignoring the other's question.

 

"Yixing hyung."

 

"Ah... well, Yixing was around here.... I think he's in the room he shares with Jongdae."

 

"Oh, thank you, Minseok hyung." Sehun leaves the living room, hurrying to Yixing and Jongdae's room, intent on finding his hyung.

 

"Yixing hyu-" Sehun burst into the room, pausing when he noticed Jongdae on Yixing's bed.

 

"What?" Sehun rubbed the back of his neck when he realized Jongdae was holding a frog. A grass frog to be exact.

 

"It's hyung." Jongdae simply answered, holding onto the frog like it was his life line.

 

Sehun waited for an explanation.

 

"We were going through the fan mail labeled Yixing when we got to a certain letter. It was very odd... and then out of nowhere, smoke appeared and Yixing hyung became a frog."

 

Sehun stared blankly at Jongdae.

 

"Are you trying to prank me, hyung? Because it's not working." Sehun deadpanned.

 

Jongdae shook his head rapidly. "No! No! I promise, Sehunnie. This is Yixing... the frog."

 

Sehun stared for a couple of more seconds before relenting, noticing the honest truth in Jongdae's eyes, as well a the panic.

 

"Okay... umm... I'll go get Junmyeon hyung.." Sehun slowly backed out, not wanting to startle Yixing or Jongdae (who seemed a little frazzled).

 

"Hurry." Was the only response he got.

 

Sehun turned tail and fled the room, hurrying down the hall, scouring for Junmyeon.

 

He skidded to a stop in the living room, glancing over at his eldest hyung.

 

"Minseok hyung..." Sehun started.

 

There must've been an edge of panic in the maknae's voice because Minseok was up and by his side in a flash.

 

"What is it, Sehunnie?" Minseok inquired, concern marring his features.

 

"Y- Yixing hyung... he... he turned into a frog." Sehun stumbled over his words, realizing how unrealistic they sounded. He hoped Minseok believed him.

 

"What? Again?" Minseok sighed, turning away from his dongsaeng.

 

"Again?!" Sehun blinked, immediately crowding into the other, obviously wanting an explanation.

 

"Not now.. Gotta find Junmyeon." Minseok waved off the other, leaving the maknae alone as he went in search of their leader.

 

Sehun huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched Minseok leave.

 

"Fine."

 

 

 

Minseok found Junmyeon a few minutes later, in Jongin's room, playing around with a toy light saber.

 

"Junmyeon," Minseok coughed, trying to get the other's attention, but it seemed like Junmyeon was too into his chat with Jongin. And Jongin didn't even notice Minseok in the doorway.

 

"So, you swish it like this," Junmyeon demonstrated, swinging the light saber in a rather suave manner.

 

Though it looked like Junmyeon was swatting away a fly.

 

Minseok coughed again, trying to get Junmyeon's attention once more.

 

Jongin heard the other's cough, glancing over at the doorway.

 

"Oh, hi hyung!"

 

"Hi, Jongin... I wanted to speak with Junmyeon..."

 

Junmyeon straightened up, giving the light saber to Jongin. "Practice on your own."

 

The leader followed Minseok into the hallway.

 

"So, it's a code green." Minseok murmured.

 

"Green? Again? All right, I'll go get the stone."

 

"He's in Jongdae's room."

 

"Alright, see you then."

 

Minseok headed back to Jongdae's room, waiting by the closed door for Junmyeon.

 

"Y- Yixing hyung!" Jongdae's loud voice could be heard from the hallway.

 

"Is everything okay, Jongdae?" Minseok called to the other, concerned.

 

"Yeah... just... uh, don't open the door." Jongdae's reply was a little delayed.

 

A sudden thump noise could be heard as well as a "stop moving, please, this is for your own good."

 

Minseok was staring at the door in concern when Junmyeon came by.

 

"Alright, let's get to work." Junmyeon's hand closed around the door knob right as Minseok realized what was going around.

 

"Wait! Junmye-" His warning came too late as the leader opened the door.

 

"What?" Junmyeon turned to Minseok right as a green frog hopped out of the room.

 

"Yixing hyung!!" Jongdae came barreling out of the room, pushing past Junmyeon in his hurry to catch the green colored creature.

 

"Why does this always happen?" Junmyeon muttered, turning to follow Jongdae.

 

Sehun was still in the living room when Jongdae came running by.

 

"Did you see Yixing the frog run by??" Jongdae questioned, panic full-blown in his eyes.

 

"No.." Sehun replied, a little upset that no one's told him about the 1st time this happened.

 

"Stop sulking! And help us."

 

"Will you tell me about the first time this happened?"

 

"Sure, yeah! Just help me catch hyung!" Jongdae turned away, darting into the hallway.

 

"Okay.." the maknae muttered, standing up from his place on the couch.

 

He wandered into the kitchen, looking around for his froggy hyung.

 

"Yixing hyung? Yixing hyunng?" Sehun called softly, looking around for his elder.

 

Minseok came waltzing in, a mischievous smirk on his lips.

 

"Yixing-ah! Huang Lei stole your gold."

 

Sehun stood there, dumbfounded as a green frog launched itself at Minseok.

 

"Got him." Minseok called, carrying Yixing away from the kitchen.

 

Sehun watched Minseok leave, wanting to stand there and gather his thoughts before slowly leaving the kitchen.

 

He almost runs into Baekhyun on his way out.

 

"Oh, kkaebsong! You scared me." Baekhyun dramatically placed a hand over his heart.

 

"Sorry, hyung." Sehun scooted past the over dramatic blonde, wondering where Minseok took Yixing.

 

"Yah." Baekhyun watched the maknae leave, baffled at the dismissive apology.

 

"Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun called, following after the other, a devious smirk on his lips.

 

Sehun didn't turn around, hoping to find Minseok before Baekhyun catches up to him.

 

Sehun found Minseok in Yixing's dorm room, sitting on Yixing's bed. He was holding onto a struggling frog.

 

"How's.. Yixing hyung?" Sehun inquired, staring at the active frog.

 

"Good. Good. Jun should be here any moment now." Minseok commented, glancing down at the wiggling frog.

 

"Do you think you'll need help?"

 

"Yeah.. I think we could use an extra pair of hands for this."

 

Sehun nodded, approaching the bed.

 

Junmyeon hurried into the room, shutting the door behind him.

 

"Alright, I asked Yunho sunbaenim if we could borrow the rock."

 

"Awesome." Minseok held Yixing up to Junmyeon, holding it out for the other to take.

 

Junmyeon took the frog from Minseok, holding the rock in his other hand.

 

It took only but a few seconds before a sudden puff of smoke appeared.

 

"Yixing hyung?" Sehun called out, curious.

 

"Sehun-ah? So much smoke," Yixing coughed, waving a hand around.

 

"How do you feel?" Minseok inquired, concern coloring his tone.

 

"I feel fine... although, I can't really remember what happened?" Yixing rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"It's all good." Minseok chuckles.

 

"What was that?" Sehun questioned, pointing at the rock.

 

"Oh, this?" Junmyeon held the rock up. "It's from TVXQ sunbaenims. They had an incident a while back, a fan sent in a peculiar rock with an odd ability. It turned whoever was touching it into whatever animal you thought of. Changmin sunbaenim got turned into all sorts of animals. Yunho sunbaenim told me about it."

 

"Oh wow... and they let you borrow it?" Sehun inquired.

 

"Yunho sunbaenim trusts me." Junmyeon shrugged. "He was there to help us that first time."

 

"First time?" Sehun asked, suddenly remembering that Jongdae said he'd tell him. If Junmyeon didn't tell him, Sehun's going to hunt down Jongdae and force the other to tell him. One way or another.

 

"Yeah... I believe you were out with Jongin?" Junmyeon thought aloud, shrugging. "It doesn't matter now. I need to return this stone soon anyways."

 

Sehun pouted, sighing slightly as he went to leave the room.

 

"Oh, Sehunnie," Minseok glanced over at the maknae. "Can you go tell Jongdae that Yixing's fine? I think he's worried sick."

 

"Yeah." Sehun nodded, heading over to the closed door, opening it before stepping out.

 

Baekhyun was standing on the other side, curiosity written all over his features.

 

"Hello, hyung." Sehun greeted quickly, heading towards the living room to see if he could find Jongdae.

 

Baekhyun stared after the maknae.

 

'Wishing stone, eh?' A devious smirk slowly spread across the blonde's face.

 

**Epilogue**

 

"Baekhyun!" Minseok snapped, glaring at the smirking male.

 

"Why'd you have to go and turn Sehun into a cat?!"

 

"Meow?"