Tae Hyun & Mihi

F.I.T

Mihi gulped and let go of the door handle. She turned towards the group of guys and smiled nervously. She could feel the heat in her cheeks as she felt Seunghyun’s eyes on her.

“Don’t tell me you’re scared to perform in front of our sunbaes….Noona?” Tae Hyun said trying to act innocent in front of his sunbaes.

“Big headed noona! Perform for us.” Jiyong called to her. Taeyang hit Jiyongs knee and scolded his hyung for talking to their noona like that. In return Jiyong scolded him for talking to his hyung like that.

“Noona, I would really like it if you would perform.” Seungri said trying some ageyo on his noona. Soon all of the members except Seunghyun were begging her to perform. She looked over at Seunghyun who was staring down at his phone with his legs crossed. He wasn’t even paying attention. She silently sighed and took off her book bag and her bape hoodie revealing the white racer back tanktop she had under it.

“Fine, but don’t laugh.” She walked over to the stereo and skipped to track three.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8ehtuRm_fM = You could watch the video  but I think she sings much better live…shocking no?)

            The strong urban sound played over the surround system and Mihi started to perform the song with charm. All of her nerves went away as she started to do what she loved: perform.  Her eyes scanned over the boys faces and she found all of their eyes on her, even Seunghyun’s. This fueled her more and she began to get into her stride. She hit every step with extra pizazz and flare. If she could somehow sparkle, this would have been the time. Her dancing and singing were flawless. She bowed as the song ended and the room remained quiet.

She panted and took a sip of her drink. “Was it that bad?”

Jiyong smirked, “Big Headed Noona!!!! That was amazing!!!”

“Yeah, where did you learn to be so…y noona?”  Seungri said.

Daesung hit his knee, “Watch your language maknae.”

“It was okay.” Tae Hyun smirked at Mihi. “Not better than mine but it was decent.”

“Shut up!” She threw her water bottle at him.

“I think it was really good Mihi. Teddy really chose the right person to give that song too.” Taeyang gave his beautiful smile and Mihi felt herself blush.

“Aww, Mini Mihi is blushing!!” Tae Hyun smirked.

“Shut up!”

Jiyong looked over at Seunghyun who was still looking at Mihi, “What did you think hyung?”

Seunghyun looked at Jiyong as if coming out of a daze, “It was good.”

            Good? Just good.

Mihi wanted to run and hide in the girl’s bathroom until she died. She didn’t impress him. Nothing could impress him. Why should she have impressed him? She was just a new debutee barely out of the fresh meat trainee zone.

“Thanks Seunghyun.” She said quietly looking down at her white nikes.

Jiyong looked at his watched and stood up, “Ah, we have to go guys. We got a new album to make. We’ll see you guys later though…soju later?” Jiyong smiled and left the room followed by his groupmates. Daesung closed the door after him and left the two new artists by themselves.

“That wasn’t so bad.” Tae Hyun smiled.

“I’m gonna kill you!” Mihi growled under her breath.

            “I’m sorry Mihi! I’ll get you ice cream if you promise not to hit me anymore.” Tae Hyun called as he walked out of the rehearsal room. Mihi screamed something at him and he closed the door quickly.

“She’s crazy.” He mumbled staring at the door before turning around to see a practice room wide open. In it he could see his sunbaes 2NE1 practicing. He sat and watched for a while. They were perfect now that they had loads of practice. Even Bom was improving with her facial expressions.  His favorite member, however, was CL or Lee Chae Rin. She was fierce and y. She seemed to be really confident with herself and that was everything he needed in a woman. He had never really spoken to her. He only saw her around the new YG girl producer or Mihi but he never took a chance to go up and talk to her.

“TAE WHERE IS MY ICE CREAM!!!” Mihi screamed from inside the rehersal room. Tae Hyun jumped and scampered off to the cafeteria to get Mihi her vanilla ice cream covered in hot fudge and peanuts. He felt like a servant boy.

            Tae Hyun walked back into the rehearsal room with Mihi’s ice cream.

“They didn’t have any peanuts so I got you…” Tae Hyun saw that Mihi wasn’t alone in the rehersal room. There in front of her was CL in the flesh. “Sprinkles…” Tae Hyun nearly dropped her ice cream.

“Oh, hey Tae Hyun.” CL smiled at him. “I see she’s got you getting her ice cream. Soon she’ll have you cleaning her shoes too.” CL smirked at Mihi and pushed her shoulder. “Unnie, don’t be mean to Tae Hyun.”
“Ah, okay I’ll try not to Rinnie. So are you coming over to my dorm like all the other girls?” Mihi asked her.

“I’ll try to. Teddy-oppa said he had something he wanted me to try out but afterwards I’ll definitely come over.” She smiled.

“Okay great, now get out of here and go work on your songs!” Mihi pushed CL on and CL waved goodbye to Tae Hyun.

“Bye.” Tae Hyun said breathlessly.

            When Mihi closed the door she laughed softly.

“What are you laughing for?” He asked folding his arms.

“Oh nothing. Only your major big crush on CL!” She smirked and mimicked his folded arms.

“I don’t have a crush on her.” Tae Hyun turned away from her.

“Yes you do.”

“No I don’t”

“You do.”

“I DON’T! And if you say it again I’ll eat your ice cream.” He picked up the spoon and held it in front of his mouth.

“Don’t do it! I’m sorry. I won’t say it anymore.” She reached out for her ice cream and he gave it to her.

She took a spoonful of the ice cream and smirked, “You still like her.”

“GIVE IT HERE!”