wikipedia - my tape ent.

My Tape Ent. % - an asianfanfics collab entertainment. back to the entertainment with upcoming duo.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My Tape Entertainment

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My Tape Entertainment (Hangul: My Tape 엔터테인먼트) is an Asianfanfics entertainment company established in July 2017 by unknown. It is currently one of the new entertainment companies in Asianfanfics.[1][2] The company operates as a record label, talent agency, music production company, event management and concert production company, and music publishing house.

The label is home to prominent K-pop fans to artists. Some artists they will cover will be such as BigBang, Super Junior, BTS, EXO, 2NE1, Girls Generation and more. 

The entertainment right now is under auditioning for trainees and will be holding a survival show in this year. My Tape will both debuting groups from 2-10+ members and solo artists too.

 

The founder

The agency was founded by an unknown person. She doesn't want other people to know who she is, so she calls herself for "unknown". The reason she founded this was because she wanted to try something new and got lots of inspiration from The Dream Entertainment.

She has been in the music industry for years and now founded the new entertainment here with one of her friends. She also used to be in other agencies but now have left all of them to focus on her own. This is her dream and she is going to make it big.

 

The groups

None debuted yet.

 

The staffs

Unknown as CEO.
Rose (monkeyx3)
Wendy (xiaobubz)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter