Fin

beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun had always been the one who people around her look up to. The one​ who guides​ and helps anyone at anytime at anywhere.

Is always ranked first in school. But never once, she shows off her achievements. She kept it low. That's why almost everyone loved her. Almost. Not all.

Sana or her full name, Minatozaki Sana is Dahyun's girlfriend. They got together during the first year of University. They've been together for about 2 years now and all of her best friends are happy for her. Happy because Dahyun had finally found her real home. No one had ever thought she'd 'swing that way' ( spoiler alert : Mina & Momo happened way before Sana & Dahyun happened ). Well, her best friends did since they're the only ones she relies on. Her parents? They passed away long time ago or to be more exact when she was still 6. Dahyun doesn't remember how and she doesn't want to. What she wants is for what she has now to stay forever. She's happy. Her friends are happy. Her girlfriend is happy. They're all happy. They thought everything was going well for them especially Dahyun after what she went through. They thought. But as much as they want to hold and to dream their dreams, they still have to face the reality.

We live not to please people. We live to just simply live. We make our own decisions. Everything we do is on us. That's what Dahyun does. She decided to ignore the bad stuffs that circles around her ever since Sana came. When people look disgustingly at them, she shrugs it off and let it go. When people talk about her behind her back, she ignores them. Surprisingly, ( well not really ) the 'bad stuffs' didn't stop. Instead, ever since Sana's ex boyfriend, Yongdae came, it became worse. It came to the point where even her friends become the target of those people. At first her friends told her that it's fine and it's not her fault, so she again, decided to ignore those people. Then, days after days, some of her friends sometimes appear with stain of tears on their faces or small bruises around them. Even though the bruises are small, it still pains Dahyun.

Then on a one not so happy afternoon, Dahyun was welcomed at their favorite lunch table with Sana crying in Jihyo's embrace. She tried to put the pieces of puzzles together. Her girlfriend shaking in fear when Dahyun touches her. Her upper clothes were all messy. Her right wrist was red. She closes her eyes and tried to remember anything and then it hit her. The look on Yongdae's face. The look he gave to her when she walked passed him in the hallway. That disgusting smirk she badly wants to wipe off from that ugly face. Standing up not before slamming her hands on the table, she ran. She ran as fast as she could out of the cafeteria to where she saw that . There the , was laughing out loud with his friends. Pushing through the group of people she gave a big punch on his face. Right after falling down, he stood up and lower his face to Dahyun's. Again, that smirk. "Disgusting." Dahyun thought. She spat right onto his face. " you." just as she finished the sentence, the laughed out loud again. She was annoyed. She closes her eyes and the images of her girlfriend crying came into her mind. She was shaking in anger. Just when she's ​about to give another blow, the guy spoke, "She doesn't love you." she wanted to shout at him but he continued, "Look at her behind there. Shaking in fear because of how furious you are right now." looking at her behind, she saw her girlfriend, Sana shaking still in Jihyo's embrace while her best friends were looking at her with worried look on their faces. "You're a useless girlfriend. Your parents left you. No one loves you. You're a useless piece of sh-" that was it. Dahyun couldn't take​ it anymore. She gave him the last and probably the biggest blow on his face before running outside.

While running,

You're useless

- tears could be seen running down her face,

She doesn't love you

- more tears,

No one loves you

- she's giving up. Everything was too much. She had enough,

"Um Sana, I have something to tell you." Dahyun said without looking into her eyes. Hearts pounding. Both of them were nervous. "Oh sure, what is it?" Sana answered and put the book she read before in it's place back. "Er um, how should I say this." Sana suddenly let out her squeaky laugh. "Wha- what's so funny??" Dahyun's clueless face made Sana laughed even louder. "Shush!" the librarian put her finger on top of her lips shushing them. Then the unexpected happens, "I love you too." a small smile appeared on her face. Sana knew that Dahyun had feelings for her. The feelings were mutual it was just Dahyun who was too dense to notice it. "Aren't you gonna say anything?" Sana asked while chuckling at the sight of the confused girl in front of her. "I- I love you too! Oh my gosh! Finally!" Dahyun picked Sana up and spun her around while of course, hitting some parts of the shelves there. "Get out both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter