7. Unreal Darkness (JenSoo)

Behind The Photos (TwicexBlackpink One shots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6. Unreal Darkness (JenSoo)
 


__________________________________________________________________________________

 “Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt.” I said when I caught her again red handed talking to nayeon unnie, that beautiful, cheerful, and skilful woman, the perfect standard of an idol they said. Well, I might be look like someone who care about nothing but in this case I am not. Definitely not.

It’s been a several times I’ve spotted her talking and laughing with nayeon unnie. Well I know nayeon unnie already has someone inside her heart, but my possessive side always awaken when I saw her giggling together with nayeon unnie.

For me, I don’t like seeing my girl being happier with someone than with me. I needed to be the only person who she can rely on, and the only one who can enjoy her widest smile. Maybe I still can share it with my blinks, but with someone else other than blinks, I can’t.

 

“Jennie..” she called me with a disappointed voice, but I don’t have any mood to comeback and pretend to smile in front of her and nayeon unnie. For now I need to be alone, reflected on myself why am I being so greedy when it comes to her.

I walk faster to my waiting room to get my phone, and quickly run to the rooftop. There, is the only place where I can find my peace to be just by myself. The breezing wind always swayed my long black hair and slapped my face to punish me after my overly jealousy.

 

.

.

.


 

I sigh.

I lay myself on the bench.

Cursed myself stupid thousands times but I never can get over it.

I keep on jealous over small things that is not small for me. Seeing your one and only giggling with another girl, seeing her feels comfortable with someone until some people even start shipping them together, for me that was hurt.

She’s mine.

Just mine.

 

“Arrrgghhhh !” I screamed.

“You still want to be like this ?” a voice that I missed the most suddenly can be heard.

I close my eyes, I’m not ready to face her. With my childish act like before, how can I face her.

 

 

“We’ve talk about this like a hundreds time.” Her voice starts to get more higher. My mind and body tensed. Her serious side just appear, and honestly she can be scary even people always think that she is the most carefree girl among us, the always cheerful girl.

“You sure you don’t want to talk about this ?” she asked again, while I’m still with my tight closed eyes and my heart beating faster than ever.

“Okay then. I’ll leave you know, but we need to be on the stage soon. So please be professional kim jennie.” She called my full name and send shiver down to my spine.

“Wait…” I speak weakly, trying to fix everything, but I was too late. She already disappear.

“I’m sorry…” i sigh and walked myself down to prepare the stage.

 

.

.

.

 

“Thank you blinks ! See you soon !” the four of us bid our goodbye to our precious BLINKS.

Finally.

Finally we finish the stage. It was an especially hard stage just now. Being on the stage with the angry kim jisoo. Thank god Blinks are always there to cheer us up, I regain my mood and spirit to sing and dance, but as soon as we get inside the van, the atmosphere turns into a unbelievable gloomy one instantly.

The maknaes who realize this bad atmosphere quickly sit at the back cuddling each other trying to sleep to avoid the tense aura from us.

“Dorm, we talk.” She said briefly without even give a look at me. I look down into my laps feeling guilty. I want it to be the one who can made her life brighter, but instead I made her mad.

The way to our dorm wasn’t that long. But It was miserable enough for me. Sitting beside your lover, but she ignore you all the time. It feels hard even to breath, the wedge inside my heart almost stopped it from beating.

“We’re here.” Manager-nim informed.

I blew out my breath. Finally we’re going to talk, finally we’re going to fix everything, finally.

But I was wrong.

 

Instead waiting for me to talk, she quickly get down from the van and walk away from us. I tried to call her name but I don’t have any energy left to even let any sound leave my mouth.

“You better fix everything unnie.” Lisa said with rose and her worried face beside her.

I nodded my head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter