First Love

The One That Got Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short Story.

I got inspired on what I read on line.

I'm not good in english trust me so I'm sure Sorry for err. I was so sleepy when making this.

I hope the sender is already settled and had really moved on. I dont know what shes up too but I laugh on the comments haha.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

"Tiff lets go now before our favorite cafe will be loaded of people" my co worker Yuri came at my desk. Well it almost break time.

"Okay" I said I stood up ready to leave.

"Hows Siwon?" she asked as we went oout from our office building

"Well 5 days from now he will arrive from Maldives, he's going next to Indonesia"

"wow I want that job, you know travel a lot" Yuri stated well same here, it so boring to be stock here in office doing the same thing.

"by the way have you heard the new hired engineer in the team of Ms Lee?" Yuri asked

"Ahmm. They said that he came from US? well I just accidentally heard what our colleagues said" I said as we fall line to take our order

"True and I also heard that he's super handsome and smart. His girlfriend is lucky to have him. You know its hard to find someone who has that quality right?" well indeed Yuri had a point

"You should already find someone to be with Yul" I

"Gosh Tiff trust me if finding a perfect boyfriend is easy as choosing something to drink I already done it" she said with sarcasm.

I was about to have my order in the counter when a force hit me. I was caught of guard and about to fall but the said guy quicky catch me. The very first thing I notice is his perfume. Its quite familiar to me. Then I heard his voice which made me shock.

"Im so sorry miss" I looked at him and confirmed my thought

"Fany?" I havent heard his voice since then, its like 11 or 12 years?

"Fany" he called again which made my attention back to him

"Tae..aeyeon" I finally recognized him. He smiled at me. And it suddenly brought me back the past. It suddenly felt like it was all happen yesterday.

 

 

<2004>

It all started out a simple crush. I was grade 7 and he was in grade 6.

 

"Steph look" my classmate Cindy whispered at me. I looked on the direction she was pointing then my crush Kim Taeyeon entering our school canteen. Gosh I cant stop looking at him. Even though I already said to myself that he's just 12 years old but my attraction to him wont go away. What if he know that I like him? Aish I should act normal but how when he also looking at my way?! I felt my cheeks blushed.

"Ayeahh look hes also looking at you girl" I looked away I need to fix myself especially when he's near me. Good thing he's already out of my sight *sigh

"You know Steph I know that Taeyeon is quite a catch but seriously a 6th grade?" Cindy laughed at me

"So what? What can I do when he smiles my heart flutters. com'on Cinds its just a crush nothing much" I stated as if like I was explaining myself to my mom.

After our 4th class I said to Cindy that I will be going to the library since our teacher assigned me some task. Since I am the class president I dont have a choice. As usual library will be just occupied by MsParker our school librarian, students are not fond of going in the library. I was passing the last section when I saw someone. He was having a hard time to reach the book in the upper part of the shelf. I deeply breath before I approach him.

"Here" I gave him the book since I was taller than him. He was shocked a bit maybe not expecting to see me here.

"oh Thank you sunbae" he looked down shyly. I giggled on his action. Did I tell that were Korean? I think it just the two of us Korean who study here in West Valley High. No doubt he use the term sunbae, thank goodness he didnt call me noona. It was awkward for me since I'm nursing a crush on him.

"welcome" I smiled showing my eye smile which is my best asset. I offered my hand as I introduce myself.

"I'm Stephanie Hwang"  he still in a trance after I said my name I saw a blush when I notice that he still looking intently at me. I fake a cough

"oh I'm Kim Taeyeon" he smile as well, trust me it was indeed charming. Maybe he still didnt know that for a 12 years old he has a look to watch out for. I mean I know he also had a lot of admirer.

"It was nice to meet you" he added. We talked and get to know each other for about 15 minutes since we need to get back in our class. We bid our goodbye shyly. From then I know what I felt for him was a puppy love.

 

<2017>

"Its been a while Fany" Taeyeon said after a while we seated. An awkward atmosphere for us.

"Oh by the way I'm Kwon Yuri" Yuri felt it too so she decided to introduce herself.

"I'm Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter