Oh my!

What's With All The Coincidence?

170509

 

That night when she was laying in her room, she couldn't help thinking about what happened with her day. 

She did went to many places where she took many pictures, she also had an amazing time hanging around the Han River, and she also enjoyed playing with the little kids at the park- even with the language barrier, still, she had fun. 

Yet, even though she did so many stuff that day, Unique's mind kept on replaying the scene that happened earlier that morning. 'How could that be possible?' She thought to herself as she opened her mood lamp. She stared at the ceiling still with the same thought in mind. 'Well, what a weird coincidence that would be.' She thought again. 

Unique replayed the memory again, she saw how the guy looked at her-- Jae, as she remembered. How he looked down to see her and how she looked up just to see him. "Why is he so tall? It's unfair." Unique whispered to herself. Slowly pulling herself up in a sitting position, she grabbed her brush and carefully brushed her wavy hair that has length till her hips. 

Jae. 

Unique knows she might not see him again, but she also knows she won't forget his name and the incident earlier. 

She smiled. 

But forced it into a straight line after realizing what she was doing. 

Not letting her mind to further think about him, she decided it would be nice if she'll get some sleep. Sure she doesn't have plans for tomorrow, she was worn out for this day for Pete's sake!-- add the weird thing that happened. 

And as she lay down again she thought of something before drifting off to sleep. "I need to rent a car."
-


"You've done well! Thank you for today!" They all exclaimed as each of the staff went out to go home. 

After finishing their schedule at NCT Night Night they went straight to JYP for a meeting. 

One by one the members picked up the trash scattered on the floor. Today's meeting was frustrating as they were arguing to what concept the new MV will be and what song will be in the title track for their June comeback. It's more hectic thinking that it would be their first full length album for this year and for their entire career. 

As they were arranging the chairs and cleaning the place up, Dowoon couldn't help but to ask. 

"Hyung. Don't you think it's weird?" It caught everyone's attention. 

"What's weird Dowoonie?" YoungK ask back. He was putting his bass in its bag as he swung it across his back. 

"I mean you know, what happened earlier. In the café?"

"What do you mean?" Wonpil quietly ask. 

"I mean..." Dowoon started. He goes around his drum set and adjust the screw for one of the cymbals. And as he was doing this he was glancing at Jae who was silently placing his guitar on its bag. "Isn't it weird that they have the same style? From the jacket, pink sweat shirt and all"

The members looked at each other and then at Jae. As soon as Jae felt the three's stares, he quickly gave them a blank stare. "What?" He said. 

"She's cute, ain't she?" Ask YoungK. 

Jae smiled to himself, not really minding the three's snickering looks beside him. Yeah she's quite cute. She's adorable perhaps. Without any seconds, his mind started replaying the scenario at the café. How her wavy hair danced through the wind, and how her unsure smile was shining like the sun. Yes, he thought it was quirky yet at the same time he also thought it was super cute. 

"Hyung, basing from your smile, you do find her cute." Dowoon concluded, as he nudge YoungK and Wonpil. Which the two responded with a grin. 

Jae immediately dropped his smile. "Psshhh. Shut your mouth son. When did you learn to conclude like that? Huh Dowoonie?" Dowoon just let out a snort and went ahead on fixing his drumset. 

Sure Yoon Dowoon is shy and a silent type of a guy, but when he tease, he always make his victim flustered and out of words. Example; Park Jaehyung. 


"But isn't it amazing? Same style of clothes! Do you get me? I mean you must feel me hyung!" Wonpil exclaimed in glee. He nudge Jae two times, which made Jae chuckle. 

"Yeah..." Said Jae with a smile. 

"I swear! I'll get excited when you two meet again, still wearing the same style!" Wonpil said again, this time he followed it with a squeal with his hands shaking in front of Jae. 

Jae being Jae, he pushed Wonpil away with a chuckle. 

"Well.. Maybe you guys are.. Meant to be---"

"Oh shut up Brian, there's no such thing. And plus, I know I won't see her again." Jae said as he let's out a loud chuckle. Youngk's ears perks up as he looked at the maknae line with a teasing smile. "So, you did hope to see her again?" He teased. 

"No!-- uhh- context Brian! Context. Sheeesh."

"Okay Jae~~" YoungK said in a sing song manner. 

"It's okay to like her Jae, but please refrain from being distracted." Sungjin, as the leader he is, said. He just came out from the studio with his guitar on his back and a pile of paper in his hands. 

"Okay, let me get this straight. I do not like Unique, that would be so cliché. I just like her get up. And I just met her once! Aryt? We good? We comprendo?" Jae was throwing his hands everywhere as he explained his words. The boys all snickered as they were ready to go out. 

"Well would you look at that, he remembers her name." YoungK teased once more making the other members laugh. Jae began to chuckle and shook his head. 

"Who wouldn't? Unique's name is.. Well.. Pretty unique." Jae said with a soft smile plastered on his face, as he opened the doors for them. 

"Eyes tell everything~ Someone's in loovveee~"

"For the love of God, I told you I'm not-- Get back here Kim Wonpil!"

With the shook of the leader's head, he closed the doors and let out a small chuckle. They were just watching the two running for each other. Jae giving some threats to Wonpil, which he just laughed in reply. "Let's go home! It's already 2:30 am."

And with the leader's words the two stopped. Putting Jae's arm around Wonpil's shoulder, they quickly joined the group and went home. 
-

170511

 

"I'll rent this please." And with the papers being signed, Unique got herself a car. Now she won't have to deal with the transportation-- just the traffic. But even so, she knew it would save her many expenses, so she pushed on renting it. 

As the sun shine bright, Unique took a drive around Seoul. She admired how the structure of the building is and how it looks so edgy. Looking for the address she's going to this day, she turned left for her destination. 

"Whoa, there are so many great stuff here!" Unique squealed to herself as she saw all the clothes, shoes, bags, books, food and everything you could think of, displayed in a stall or in a store. "I'll definitely get this for Ali." She said, staring at the snow chibi keychain and went to the cashier to pay. 

With the amount of time she spent shopping her heart out, she finally decided to go home. 

With bags in each of her hands, she walked away from the mall and went to the parking lot. Her smile didn't left her face as she looked up to see the name of the mall. "Coex" She whispered. 

She would definitely go back to the said mall again, and when she goes back, she will buy all the stuff she likes for own herself. Having lots of friends and cousin is quite a hassle, for they will ask you to buy stuff for them whenever you went to a trip. 

Normally, you'll buy something for your friends and cousins when your trip is almost over, but for Unique this phase is the first on the list. Reason is that she doesn't have to think about it later on, and just focus on herself and on her trip. 

"Okay, what car is it-- Ohmygosh! I'm sorry!"

Someone bumped her making some of the bags came flying from her grip. But in some cases that person who bumped her didn't said anything and hurried off, leaving Unique picking the bags herself.

Now she regretted why she bought so many stuff. 

"오, 도와줄케." (Oh, let me help) A voice, ever so sweet spoke. He squated with Unique, as she helped her pick up the shopping bags and the stuff that fell off. Unique uttered a thanks after placing all the things where it came from. She thinks it's quite nice for him to help her even though they're barely strangers and to think they're in the middle of the road in the parking lot. 

"Thank you so much." She said again just as when the stranger finished giving her all the bags. She knows he might not reply because of the language barrier, but when the man in front had an eye contact with her, his face was painted with full shock. 

"Excuse me?" Unique voiced out. Yet as she examined the man's face more and more, Unique thinks it was quite familiar. The man look at her from foot to top, and as he did this, his shocked face was now replace with giddiness and excitement. 

"오모! 똑앝다!" The man exclaimed. (Ohmy! It's the same!) His eyes nowhere to be found and his smile is brighter like the sun. Sunshine, Unique thought, and along with this was the word creepy

"U.. Unique.. Unique! 마자?"

"Yes? Wait, do I know you?" 

And like that, she remembered what happened the day before. 

"Ohmygosh! You were with him yesterday! Uhmm.. DAY6!" Unique exclaimed, which the man replied with an excited nod. 

"Yes! Uhmm. Later, busking.. Us.. Busking!" Unique chuckled, she thought it was cute of him to make an effort to speak with her in english. 

"Busking?" She ask still with a smile. 

"Yes!" He quickly took something out from his pockets and gave it to her. It was a folded paper. "Uhm Bye~ See you!"

Without giving her a chance to say goodbye, he dashed off inside the mall, leaving her shaking her head with giggles. 

"I might put this inside first."

After 10 minutes, Unique found herself closing the trunk of the car. She already finished arranging the bags inside, and remembered what the guy gave her earlier. "What might this be?"

And as she unfolded the paper-- poster rather, she saw the exact same guy earlier on the far right and she saw someone that made her lips form into a curve. 

"Jae."

She immediately look at the exact time and place to when and where will they start performing and walked away from the parking lot. 

------

 

I'm gonna make this a story after all! ❤ Stay with me guys!  😂