001

If Kidnapped, Call Chae Hyungwon

Jooheon smiled and waved at the fans gathered outside of the Starship building and then did his trademark kuku kaka aegyo. They responded with deafening screams and what seemed to be dozens of camera flashes as the fansites recorded the moment.

Changkyun who was beside him, glanced at him before flashing a cheesy smile at him. He wrinkled his nose at the maknae in response and clapped him on the shoulder. Changkyun in turn, threw his arm across his shoulders and they posed for a moment for more pictures.

Jooheon was looking over the faces of all the Monbebes gathered when a chill suddenly went down his spine. He straightened up instinctively and quickly moved his eyes around the crowd. This feeling was not new. He had felt it several times over the past couple months. It felt like someone was watching him. They were currently preparing for the repackage of their first full album and then shortly their very first world tour would follow. This was certainly not a time when he wanted a crazy fan showing up or worse.

Changkyun had moved away and Jooheon now turned slightly side to side, trying to spot anything odd. 

"Jooheon!!"

Suddenly a voice rang out, loud and clear, and there was now no reason for any more searching.

"Jooheon! Jooheon!!"

His eyes followed the sounds until they stopped on a girl waving a large sign. A sign that held a blown up picture of his face and the words 'I love you' at the top. His eyes met hers accidentally and the chilly feeling which had never stopped, increased. The fan's eyes bored into his, as her sign stilled, and a force seemed to be keeping their stares locked together. Even though he wanted to, he couldn't seem to move his eyes away. 

Her eyes seemed black as night and he felt like he was drowning helplessly. His heart pounded frantically in his chest as fear gripped it. Whoever she was, she didn't seem to be an ordinary fan. Her features held no smile and her lips were in a straight line. 

He didn't know how long he had been standing there, his mouth now gaping open like a fish, when a sudden hard nudge to his shoulder finally released his eyes from their creepy hold.

He looked up and to his left, blinking in confusion, feeling like a truck had run him over. Hyungwon smiled mischievously down at him. 

"So," he said quietly so no one would overhear. "What was that?" He nudged his shoulder again. "Huh?" His eyebrows met his bangs. "Seems like you got a special fan, hmm?" A smirk pulled at his lips.

Jooheon would have normally shoved him back for teasing him, but just now, he was still feeling shellshocked. Only one word had been resonating in his mind since he'd met eyes with that girl.

 Sasaeng. 

Just thinking it made his heart beat in terror. He gripped Hyungwon's arm tightly. He waited till the elder looked down at him before whispering, "Hyung, I don't think she's just a fan."

The tall vocalist's eyes scrunched in confusion. "What do you mean, Jooheon? Of course, she's a fan. Look, she has your name on her sign." Hyungwon turned to look in the direction of the girl. "Wait- where'd she go?" he asked in confusion.

Jooheon turned to look also. The place where she had been was now empty. 

He somehow felt that it wouldn't be the last time he saw her.

~~~~~~~~

 

So, I have finally gotten around to writing this first chapter. 

I LOVE comments, so please tell me what you think!