Final

It is You

20 years old Kim Taeyeon had feelings towards her best friend Tiffany Hwang they were really inseparable, for 12 years yet she didn’t confess towards her feelings. She was afraid that she might lose their friendship and now Tiffany has a boyfriend named Nichkhun a very handsome boy came from a wealthy family. And now, Taeyeon is all alone no eye-smiling girl by her side, no loud voice in her house and most of all, no one can brighten up her day.

“Taeyeon you kept poking your food.” Sunny said.

“Can I have yours taengoo?” a mouthful one said while eating.

“You bottomless-pit”

“Shut up soonkyu”

“Yah!”

Taeyeon saw a couple that she always avoided them since first day, Tiffany eyed taeyeon she missed her best friend after all. Taeyeon avoided contact with Tiffany and continue poking her food. Tiffany feels the heaviness in her chest but she shrugged it off.

“I missed you Mushroom.”  She thought.

 

After the class Tiffany saw Taeyeon walking alone at the hallway she wanted to catch up with her but a rough hand caught her.

“Where are you going?”

“To catch up my best friend”

“I didn’t know that you and that kid are best friend” he said while chuckling.

“Hey watch your word” she said

“and now you’re defending her.” He held her wrist tightly.

“Stop acting like a KID nick”

Nichkhun drag tiffany at the back of the building, he pinned her at the wall and roughly kissed her neck.

“Nichkhun stop!” she screamed at the top of the lungs.

“You don’t know how much I waited for this” He said while ed her blouse.

“Please stop!” She was brimmed in tears. She was desperately needed help.

“God someone help me” she thought.

“I’m gonna make you scream until your legs cannot—“ Someone pulled nichkhun, Tiffany looked at the figure her lips curved a little because the person who stopped the jerk she misses a lot.

“Tae” she whispered.

Taeyeon used her self-defense, Nichkhun tried to punch at Taeyeon but the blonde took his arm and threw him over her back. Nichkhun get up and tried to posture his position.

“You think you can beat you kid?”

“damn this guy.” Taeyeon thought

Nichkhun punched causing her lips cut. Taeyeon touched her lips and saw her blood, taeyeon was out of patience and doing the 360 kick, nichkhun was knocked out even an inch he didn’t move.

Taeyeon ran towards tiffany and brushed her hair so that she can see her face, tiffany hugged taeyeon with all her might. Her heart was at the state of peace taeyeon’s scent made her calm. She missed being this, she missed her taeyeon.

“Tiffany, can you walk?” Tiffany was hurt because taeyeon didn’t call her nickname.

“Fany”

“What?”

“I missed being called me Fany.” She said while looking at taeyeon’s eyes.

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon said, she can feel her heart beat wildly.

“okay.”

“Let’s get you home.”

 

Months later

Taeyeon and Tiffany are getting closed each other again, Tiffany broke up to Nichkhun and taeyeon was verge of happiness yet sad at the same time because the feeling came back again. On the other hand Tiffany was too clingy to taeyeon she cannot confess to taeyeon she might of her and avoid her. So tiffany gave some hints to the blonde girl yet taeyeon was too dense at that.

The duos were at the school garden alone were the wishing well placed, Taeyeon picked her coin in her pocket and wished. Minutes later she threw her coin at the well. So as tiffany

“What did you wish pani-ah?”

“Can’t tell you, if I tell you, my wish will not come true.”

“hahaha you believed in that?”

“Yah it is!” the duos laughed at their moment.

“What did you wish taetae? Ah I know someone you like eh?”

Taeyeon smiled at the question because she knows that her wish cannot come true.

“Yes someone” Taeyeon answered while looking at tiffany’s eyes.

“You wished that person to like you back, didn’t you?”

“Nah.” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany didn’t expect to received, she was going to ask but taeyeon stopped her.

“I don’t want my magical coin wish to make her choices for her. Besides that’s pretty selfish, don;tyou think?”

Tiffany was hurt and happy at the same time because it was not that taeyeon she liked, but she was happy that taeyeon can swing that way.

“Okay… So what did you wished for?”

Taeyeon can feel her tears were b up but quickly minimize it.

“For her to be happy. Together or not, she will always be special to me.” She said, Taeyeon wished Tiffany to be happy in her life even though it’s not her, she learned to accept it.

Tiffany can feel her tears rolling down she wished that the girl taeyeon liked was her.

“That girl is lucky to have you tae.”  Tiffany thought.

“Enough with this drama” she chuckled “let’s go to the amusement park pani-ahh”

“okay” she forced a smile knowing that taeyeon wanted to avoid that topic.

 

Both girls were enjoying at the amusement park, Taeyeon won the totoro prize and gave it to tiffany, Taeyeon paid the tickets for their rides, Taeyeon wipe the mustard off at tiffany’s mouth, Taeyeon was so gentlewoman to tiffany. Tiffany touched at her gestures she was enjoying the moments with her.

The girls were now at the ferris wheel their last ride, Tiffany look at the starry night were shining above them.

“It’s so beautiful.” She said.

“Not as beautiful as you.” Taeyeon thought while looking the girl she loves besides her. She examined tiffany’s face her smooth forehead, her cute button nose, her lips and her favourite crescent eyes the she had admiring before till now, she really love every part of Tiffany.

“Here we go” she thought.

“I—“

Tiffany looked at taeyeon ready to listen. Taeyeon was in state of nervous her hands were cold as ice.

“Tiffany I…”

“What is it taetae?” she said. Taeyeon’s weakness is tiffany especially her nickname that came from her husky voice.

“You can do it Taeyeon hwaitaeng!”

“It’s you.”

“wha—“

“It is you all over, It is you who first greeted since we were kid, It is you who make me smile all day and night, it is you who brighten up my life, It is you who make me laugh, It is you who make me cry, It is who make me hurt, It is who I wished back at the wishing well.” Taeyeon paused and gathered her all feelings.

“It is you who I love you Tiffany Hwang Miyoung my favourite mushroom.”

Tiffany was speechless she was at the state of Joy, the girl that taeyeon love.

“It’s okay if you cannot answer that—“ A pair of hands wrapped around Taeyeon’s neck she hugged taeyeon tightly.

“Pani-ah I really love your hug but I can’t breathe.”

“Oh sorry taetae.”

“So do—“ Tiffany cut taeyeon’s sentence with her lips she s her arms around taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon was in the verge of shock. Tiffany felt something wrong and stop kissing.

“Why did you—“ Taeyeon stopped tiffany and continue kissed her passionately. She hugged her waist tightly, tiffany responded her kiss, 3 minutes later they stopped kissing due to lack of air.

“Wow that was—“

“Amazing”

“I love you my mushroom” But taeyeon received a smack from tiffany.

“Ow! What was that for?” she said rubbed her arms

“You have ask me out first.” Tiffany said

“What ask—ohh I get it hehehe” Taeyeon hold tiffany’s hands and kissed it gently.

“Tiffany Hwang Miyoung will you be my girlfriend, spend the rest of my life?” Taeyeon said in sincere while looking at Tiffany’s eyes with full of love.

“Yes taetae, It is you whom I spend my life with.” She said while crying in happiness.

Taeyeon wipe her tears and kissed her forehead. Tiffany can feel the love of Taeyeon.

“I love you my fany, my gem, my mushroom and my wife.” She said while kissing her lips.

“I love you too my boo, my dork and my hubby.”

“Let’s go home”

“You are my home taetae.”

“Now who’s the cheesy one?”

“Guess it came from you kekeke”

“It is you all along Taeyeon”

“It is you too forever Pani-ah”

And now Taeyeon and Tiffany shared their lives together and had babies which is puppies named ginger, prince and princess.

 

-Fin