The Day We Met

Chance

" I wonder if I have the chance to confess to him.. " Charviee said loudly then sigh as loud as she can. As she is leaning against a comfortable sofa in the manga cafe after school. 

Then suddenly a costume Teddy bear approaches her with her ordered drinks. "Thank you, Teddy! " Charviee thank the Teddy bear costume then rub the costume's belly and hug it. As the Teddy want to leave, Charviee suddenly ask it something. 

"Hey Teddy, have you ever like someone but never had the chance to confess to him/her?" She said. The Teddy then nods it's head. "Do you think I can confess to him? " Charviee then ask him. The bear just nod and thumbs up as it's answer."Aww! Thank you Teddy!" Said Charviee then hug it. The Teddy bear then walk away after Charviee release it. 

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH~

"Sehun, thanks for covering me in my part time job! I owe you one bro! " Luhan said while hurrying to the changing room. 

"By the way, there's a girl who exaggerately cute cosplay with her sad unrequited story. What's wrong with her? All the sudden hugging and whatsoever.." Sehun said while changes to his school uniform back. 

"Oh, that girl.. She always come to the manga cafe everyday after school, our loyal customer." Said Luhan while change to his Teddy bear costume. "Seems like a pain in the neck huh?" Sehun replied while snort. "She's been here for about 2 or 3 years since I've started working here." Said Luhan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Charviee come to school as usual. While she's walking to her class, Ema Kim her best friend catch her up from behind and startled her as hell. "Don't do that! You know that I'm easily startled!" Charviee said. "Where were you yesterday? I said we have a blind group dating with Shinhwa High School." Ema same then give her a dead glare.

"Sorry, I liked someone else already." Charviee said with a puppy eye. "Shut up! If so, just tell me you didn't made to the group dating thing. You did embarrassed me back there Charviee Kim! Why did you waste your time at someone that didn't even notice you." Ema said with an angry tone. 

"So you got a new boyfriend?" Charviee lift her eyebrows. "A new one again? " charviee adds with a sarcastic tone. 

"Yeah, I do!" Ema says angrily then slightly hit her shoulder. "Alright! I'm sorry, I'll treat you lunch today." Charviee hugs her best friend. 

•••After recess•••

"Ouch, my stomach hurts!" Charviee suddenly got pain in her stomach. "Seriously?! It's Mrs.Kim's class! You know she hates it when you late, even 1 minute!" Ema says as she jumps impatiently. 

"It's okay, I'll go to the infirmary room alone. It's not a big deal." Charviee said understandingly. "Soryy best friend!" Ema said apologetically as she disappear within Charviee's eyes. 

Charviee peaks a bit at the infirmary room with her pain in the stomach. She saw a bed occupied with the blanket that covered to somebody's face. 

"It must be Shin Rae Ah! How could she skips class evertime on Friday?" She thinks." To think that my best friend.. " charviee thinks while letting out a tsk. 

"Yah, Shin Rae Ah!" Charviee said while throw her body onto the bed where she thinks it's Shin Rae Ah. 

Suddenly!! 

"Ouch!! You are damn heavy! Get off me!" Sehun said in annoying tone. 

Startled Charviee gets up hurrilly the apologies in embarresment as she bow her head down. 

"I'm sorry! I didn't know that you weren't my friend." Her voice fade as she saw that boy. "Kim Sehun." She mumbled softly. 

But then her pain in the stomach hits her. "Ouch!" She says as she crouching down. "Are.. Are you okay?" Sehun said as he's walking towards her. 

The startled Charviee falls down as her pain is unbearable. Sehun help her up then laid her on the bed. He then search something at a cabinet. 

"Here you go." He handed a painkiller to Charviee. "Uh thanks.." Charviee said as she swallow the medicine. "Urghh~ it's bitter!" Charviee said while make faces. The nervous Charviee just ate the medicine without drinking any water. "You sure are impatient huh?" Sehun said with a prince smile. 

His smile makes Charviee blush so hard that makes her heart racing wild and her cheek red. Somebody entered the room and it's Shin Rae Ah. "Well then, since your friend is here. I shall get going." Sehun said while gets up. "How did you knew she's my friend?"Charviee said in blank face. "Her name tag, babo(Stupid~ in a tease way)!" Sehun said then gets out from the room. 

"You guys surely intimate even when I'm here. By the way, who's that?" Shin Rae Ah ask. "Your new boyfriend?" She adds. "Heck no! I wish he's my boyfriend too! He's Kim Sehun!" Charviee said embarrassedly then she quickly lay down and cover her face with the blanket. 

"Kim Sehun? Your so long crush?!" Shin Rae Ah eyes widen. Yeah.. My so called crush." Charviee mumbled on the other side of her blanket. "So, did you confess to him already?" Shun Rae Ah remind her. 

"Your right!!" Charviee said said while suddenly gets up then wears a sad face on her face.