TWO

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin stares at the picture in the frame on his table. It is a picture of him and Sehun when they were young. Jongin smiles as he reminisce the memory of the picture. Sehun was 18 and Jongin was 15 of their human age. A ceremony was held where Sehun got his first tattoo. A tattoo that shows his wolf is full grown.



Jongin asked mommy if he could get a tattoo too because he love the tattoo on Sehun's arm. She declined him, saying he can't have it. The tattoo is for an Alpha and Sehun is an Alpha. He sulked at mommy but Sehun promised him that he will get a tattoo one day.

 



Jongin then rolls his sleeve to peek at the tattoo Sehun promised him. It's a smaller version of Sehun's, twice smaller with the tiniest details and the finest work. He has it on his arm, just like Sehun. Mommy was very angry that day yet she couldn't be angry too long at Jongin but she didn't talk to Sehun for three days.



A week later, Sehun tells him he will have to leave. Daddy decided to send him to the training pack where Sehun will get to build his wolf and train his mind and body. The Alpha wolf in him needs a proper training. Every Alpha wolf went, Daddy went and Mommy went too. Now it's Sehun's turn. Jongin couldn't fight daddy's orders and he let his best friend go.

 

Its 3 years now. Mommy told him in the morning that Sehun will be home. He is coming back. Jongin didn't know how to react to mommy's news but he knows his heart is a wreck. He gets his thoughts sorted and heads to the living room. He finds mommy sitting on the couch, her eyes fixed on the tv. He joins her, and she perks up to him. "Sehun will be late. His car broke down on the way." Jongin didn't know what to answer and that made her question him.



"I don't know mommy." he replies her. He then stared the tv blankly.

 

"I think I should go for a run." he announces to her. Maybe the running will calm him down from the excessive overwhelming thoughts. "Go on."



Jongin has very few friends in the colony. When Sehun was away, Jongin braved himself to go out of the house without Sehun and get to know people around him. He learnt that there is various kinds of human animals living in the colony. Jongin is living with the wolves. There are also dogs and cats which are very common for shape shifters like them. Daddy had told him that his kind of shape shifters, Cheetah, is one of a kind and being one of a kind, daddy and mommy doesn't know much about him. This makes them keep both their eyes on him and get very protective.



"Jongin!" A dog greets him as he takes breaths after running around. "Dan..." Jongin greets the other and it comes running towards him. Jongin finds dogs weird. He had seen a few of them and for him, they get excited too quickly. "Are you done with your running?" Dan asks him and Jongin nods. "I'm going to head home soon."

 

"Will you run tomorrow?"

 

"I don't know." Jongin answers. The dog wags his tail in despair.

 

"I will need someone to run with."

 

Jongin looks at the dog, "You cannot run with me."

 

"I know. You run very fast. But i like running behind you until I get tired."
 


Jongin looks away, scratching his head. He finally gets it. "I am sorry Dan. I cannot promise you." Jongin smiles, leaving the dog alone. Jongin is awkward with someone new and that makes him nervous. He decides that it's better to leave than stay.


 


Jongin walks back and he smells a strong alpha scent lingering in the air - A very familiar scent. He instantly shivers knowing that Sehun is at home.
 


"Jongin you are back! Look Sehun is here!" Mommy greets him as always at the doorway every time he comes back from a run.

 

Jongin couldn't get himself to look up at Sehun. The alpha pheromone starts attacking his senses.


"Sehun... Jonginnie has been feeling restless about you since morning." Mommy tells Sehun about his situation and he glares at the floor, annoyed over the fact that she revealed how he felt to Sehun. Jongin sees Sehun's footsteps inching closer to him, stopping next to mommy.


"Don't worry mom. Go make your pie. I'll see Jongin."


Jongin swallows when he hears Sehun's voice. His voice is thick, deep and powerful. The shiver returns and his cheetah hide in a corner in his mind. Jongin didn't realize he was hanging on to mommy until she left him.


"You are still the same." Jongin hears Sehun speak to him, at the same time he hears his thundering heartbeat.


"You sound different." Jongin replies, staring at Sehun's feet. He can clearly see the vein popping out and he swallows. His feet aren't like that although he runs every evening.

 

"Are you done comparing our feet?"

 

In shock of being caught, Jongin looks up and catches his breath in his throat.

 

"Sehun..." Jongin breathes heavily.

 

Sehun smiles knowingly at the effect he has on Jongin. His cheeks are powdered pink and his lips are red from the biting. Sehun his own lips as he takes in the cheetah before him.

 

Jongin swallows deeply as he drinks Sehun’s bloomed beauty. Sehun is no longer the Sehun he knew. The Sehun he knew was small and cute. But the Sehun now is a definition of an Alpha Wolf. His alpha reeks all over him. His wolf is proud in him. Sehun's looks are magnifying. Jongin notices the slight tan over Sehun's skin, the stubble under his jaw and of all, his eyes. They are deep and possessive.

 

"If you keep staring at me like that…." Sehun warns and Jongin jumps out of his bubbles.

 

 

----------
 


 

Jongin glues himself to mommy afraid that if he's alone, Sehun will corner him. To be honest he's not afraid, he likes it and that makes everything awkward. He likes being cornered by Sehun with all Sehun's scent eloping him. Jongin gulps down when his mind gets distracted by Sehun.
 


"Jongin... Why don't you go spend some time with Sehun?" Mommy tells him as she slices her freshly baked pie.

 

"It's not that he's here for 3 days mommy." Jongin answers smartly and she glares at him softly.

 

"Stop running from Sehun." she teases him and Jongin gapes at her, shock evident on his face.

 

"Sehun tells me everything Jonginnie." she teases again and he flushes, glaring at her.

 

"Stop glaring at me, Cheetah." she laughs, hitting his arm with a big smile on her face. Jongin pouts as he rubs his arm.

 

"I don't know why i am like that..." he sighs, sitting on the chair, watching the female alpha taste her chicken pie.

 

"I think i might... But there's no way to confirm." she replies.

 

"What is it mommy?"

 

"I am not telling you until i confirm my point." Jongin sighs at her reply, standing up to take a slice of pie for himself.

 

"You are not getting any unless you go and give Sehun a slice." she hits Jongin's hand when he reaches for the warm slice.
 

 

"What? No! Mommy don't be like this!" he whines and she ignores him completely.

 

"Mommy..." Jongin calls innocently, hoping that his charm would work but he pouts when she gives him no attention. "Fine, mommy." he grumbles, giving up his pride to face Sehun just for mommy's pie.



Jongin knocks timidly on Sehun's door. He remembers walking in without knocking when they were younger but now he's unsure. He knocks again and there's a soft "Come in" from Sehun.

 

Jongin opens the door and avoids looking at Sehun instantly. He doesn't know where the young alpha is but Jongin knows he is safe looking at the floor.

 

"Yes Jongin?" Sehun asks sweetly, making Jongin grip the plate of pie tightly.

 

"I came to give you pie."

 

"It's not like I'm staying for three days Jongin..." Sehun tells him and Jongin looks up at Sehun in surprise.

 

"That's what i told mommy." he tells Sehun and comes into realization that Sehun is standing in front of him - shirtless.

 

"You told mom the same thing?" Sehun asks Jongin who seems to be having an internal dilemma.

 

Jongin manages to nod a reply as he drinks up the glorious view of Sehun's well toned shirtless body. He is slightly tan which Jongin mentally concludes that Sehun has been running under the sun- shirtless. An unknown shiver rolls down his spine causing him to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter