GENIOUS PABBOS

Pregnancy

Dr. Shim Changmin is feeling too much tensed. No.1 Cardiac surgeon in Asan Medical Center is facing his own heart issues. And his heart is none other than No.1 oncology surgeon Shim Kyuhyun, his beloved wife. Not only his heart... but kyuhyun means everything to him.

For past few weeks his lovely kyu keep throwing up. His health is turning into weak without any proper reason. Both doctors who deal with serious field in medical area have their own assumptions. So they went to check up in their own hospital were they practise.

Currently our cardiac surgeon is waiting for kyu's report. He is quiet impatient. Hence he finished his own works faster than anytime before. Luckily kyuhyun was busy since its his surgery day. Else he has to face a really childish curious impatient husband. He is saving another life with his expert brain. Not only in maths but he is pretty much good at any field he really put effort into.

Yeah Yeah getting bored right?? Lets move onto changkyuz first encounter.

FLASHBACK☆☆☆☆☆☆~~~~~~~

CHANGKYU FIRST DAY AT UNIVERSITY

"Kyuhyunieeee so this is your first day at university. Your first step to your profession. All excited...???" Cho appa asked. "Yes appa...." kyu replied lazy looking into new study place. " You loved maths so much. Then why medical field?? I thought you might want to be an accountant." Cho eomma asked curiously. " There is something so interesting about science eomma. If i could save atleast one life like that angel doctor who saved my life back at 2007, so that i can repay my debt a little right,,,????" Kyu replied still starring at university. Cho eomma recalled accident happened back at then. She is so thankful to the doctor who saved kyu. 

" Appa umma bye bye... I dont want to be late. Take care. Drive safely and dont forget to call noona. Bye." Kyu said while running into university hall. Cho eomma and appa smiled sweetly. Irrespective of his age and matured image kyu can still be a naughty sweet little toodler.

Some place near two bambi eyes were watching an angel running into hallway. That's first time changmin paid attention to anyone. That boy's innocent smile and determined look while starring at university already captured changmin's heart. Without knowing changmin smiled and headed to same direction the boy went.

"Mianhe... am soo sorry due to hurry i couldnt..." kyu started but he couldnt finish. " oh cut it off we dont need your sorry boy." Someone said. Kyu starred at the diva figure. Is he a boy??? He asked inside. "Chullie.. dont scare him. Aigooooo... you are sooo cute. From now onwards you will be our brother. When is your birthday?" Asked one. "  feb 3, 1988". Kyu said confused. "Which means our maknae... i am park jungsoo. Everyone call me leeteuk. You can call me teukie eomma." Teukie said. Kyu smirked. "Aigoo you cant own him. He is mine too. Chullie eomma you can call me that. And you smirk like me. I will make you my heir." Chullie smirked. Then one by one kyu become everyonez. Thus they named them as one.. As Super Junior.

On another side changmin also become maknae of TVXQ. He also had yunho appa... jae eomma.. junsu noona and yoochun hyung. Kekeke... 

Okay be patient... how kyu met his chwang... here comes trouble....

LIBRARY

Kyu was busy refering to a book. Well you think its academic well its not like that truely. Chullie eomma and baby kyu are making a new invention to prank suju members and others as well. Kyu is busy checking out new chemical formulae without deathly effect. Kyu is having a bottle of ink with him for his new experiment. He opened it carefully. Taking an secret chemical before putting it in ink, his phone vibrated with a warning message from chullie eomma. How much evil chullie eomma can be.. but not even once he want to hurt his baby kyu. More than teukie eomma chullie is protective in case of baby kyu.

After reading message kyu put his phone in desk, took the ink bottle to carefully place it on library shelf and after that he wanted to put chemical on the same. But all plan was ruined. Instead of shelf entire ink was absorbed by a white tshirt. Kyu unknowingly hit on someone resulting art work on tshirt. One masterpiece work by cho kyuhyun. Without looking into that person he thought.

Changmin blinked his eyes without understanding what actually happened. His white tshirt with blue ink. Wait a minute... his angel infront of him. Innocent beauty. But... still i am wet. " Yah yah you ruined my plan ... chullie eomma will be disappointed in me. How can i face him now? Why you came here?" Kyu asked without looking into his face.

They both remained silent. For first time after ink accident kyu looked into other persons face. Both of their eyes meet. They couldnt look away. Changmin take action and kissed kyu sweetly. Back then they both didnt know it was first kiss for both of them. Later they started knowing each other. Both were having alot of similiarity. With others blessing they begin to officially date each other. Suju and tvxq always supported them. Chullie eomma was very blessed to get duo evil babies.

END OF UNIVERSITY FLASHBACK

Before taking medical vows and officially becoming doctors they took wedding vows together, engaged and married each other with blessings of Shim and Cho family members and not to forget SUJU and TVXQ families too. Both choose their own medical field. Passed exam with high marks. Brilliant both of them without any doubt. Kyu topped university with gold medal but chwang topped kyu on bed.

They both joined Asan Medical Center. No.1 hospital at Seoul. Changmin choosed cardiac department. Kyu choose to fight against cancer. They were living happy life till kyu started throwing up. Leading smooth and happy life both become negative minded whether god is giving sadness in form of any serious disease. Since male pregnancy is too fictional in nature. And two famous surgeon dont even think about gynaecology since they both are dealing with cardiology and oncology respectively.

PRESENT

Dr. Shim Changmin is busy dealing with his irregular heart beat. He want to hug his kyu right now but kyu is still busy with his surgery. Suddenly he heard his iphone ringing. Caller id shows its jaejoong hyung.

Jae and junsu took gynaecology. Yoochun went to America for further studies. Yunho and changmin was left in cardiology department. Were as in case of Super Junior kibum went to practise in japan and hangeng in china. All others remained in seoul taking their own favourite departments. 

Chullie eomma and teukie eomma couldnt leave their baby so both of them ended selecting same hospital and remained with kyu and chwang faithfully. 

Jae eomma asked changmin to come personally to his consulting room. Changmin lost his cool and hugged his jae eomma as if there is no tommorrow. If anything happened to his kyu, he will sacrifice his life to join his kyu no matter what. Jae eomma cried. He released baby changminie from his hug. " baby minnie will you take good care of kyu??" He begin to ask with tears in his eyes. " Jae eomma.... what... my kyu....." changmin begin to cry with heavy heart. No matter what he is, chwang is crazy about his kyu. Kyu is only weak point he have.

" Pabbo  shim changmin... kyu is pregnant." Jae eomma begin to smile with tears in eyes. These are tears of happiness. Changmin run into oncology department after blinking a few seconds looking into his jae eomma.

Without any word he rushed to operation theatre immediately. Kyu just finished his surgery and was washing his hands at doctors restroom. He was still in his surgery clothes. Changmin back hugged kyu. Without considering others presence he stole the lips of his wife leaving kyu surprised and others amazed at dramatic scene. He then lifted kyu in air automatically making kyu blush and making kyu's hand circle his neck. Other nurses and doctors were fan girling both of them. Both were in their own world to care about others. 

"PABBO... SHIM CHANGMIN PUT ME DOWN.. EVERYONES WATCHING" Kyu scolded his chwang.

"Kyu.... You are ..... PREGNANT...." Changmin announced proudly. Kyu was too shocked to respond. Tears were flowing from his eyes. His chwang and he are having a baby. They are going to be complete. Is this a dream...... I cant believe my ears ... If its a dream i dont want to wake up. He thought.

"CHWANG... HOW... I...." He continued.

" PABBO BABY KYU.... PABBO BABY CHWANG... TEUKIE WE ARE HAVING GRANDCHILDREN FINALLY... LETS THROW A PARTY. OUR BABY KYU AND CHWANG ALREADY GROWNUP.....  FINALLY....... LETS TAKE A SELCA...." Chullie eomma proudly declared.

And thats what happened. Dont like it huh...........  Chullie eomma is just like that... Chwang and Kyu are having another evil companion in their life the one who can make chullie umma more proud of.... and turn chullie umma and others into grand parents he he he....