Unexpected

Italy

Author's POV

Kwon Yuri put her shades on when she just landed in Italy, she will be having a photoshoot for one of the famous magazine in Korea and the said magazine want to have the Italian view as the background. Yuri and her manager unnie walked out from the airport and headed towards the car that rented by the Producer to send her off to the Hotel that they will be staying to in Italy.

It was not her first time here, being the famous artist, she frequently flew to different countries for work, she and her bestfriend, Tiffany Hwang have been here in Italy for a photoshoot as well. 

Yuri pick out her phone from her bag and log in to her Instagram account. A lot of comments from her fans saying that 'have a save flight' always brought a happy smile to her face. She is always thankful for the love and support from her fans. Yuri frowned her forehead whether to do it or not, after all these years, she has not moving on from that person, she was always has this curiousness about that person, that special person to be exact.

Yuri clicked the search box and begin to text something or more likely someone's name on it. The account of that person was displayed in her phone screen but she doesn't want to clicked that account, worried if that person will found out and that would be so embarrasing. So she just clicked on the hastag instead #jessicajung, Yuri turned her head to the right and she was glad that her manager already drown in her sleep.

"Excuse me PD-nim, is the hotel still faraway ?" Yuri asked the PD-nim whose are driver politely.

"Yes, you can have a rest. Maybe it'll take 20 minutes to the hotel." Yuri just noded her head.

Yuri turned her attention to her phone screen again and her eyes got bigger when she saw the caption from a fanaccount about Jessica with the pics when Jessica is in the Inchen Airport. The caption says "[170607] Jessica Jung @ Incheon Airport heading to Italy." Yuri feels that her heart beats faster, her mind hoping that she won't meet Jessica here, Italy is such a big country so she was hoping that her place and Jessica's place will be different. But her stubborn heart was hoping that they will meet again. Yuri touch her chest, her heart still beats faster, she look again at her phonescreen and can not deny the fact that her 'ex' is getting prettier. Yuri sighed, will they ever meet again ? Will Jessica still want to see her ? Does she still have a feelings for Yuri ? Well, she just praying that the fate will be on her side this time.

"Yuri-sshi, you can just take a rest since we will begin the photoshoot tomorrow. Or maybe you want to walk around the place." Said the PD-nim.

"Thank you PD-nim, I will go to my room first." Yuri bowed to the PD-nim and follow her manager to their room, they are shared a room with 2 single beds.

Yuri walked towards the balcony after she was put her bag in the bed. The beautiful view of Italy can be seen clearly from the 10th floor where her room are. 

"Something's bothering you, Yul ?" Manager unnie walked towards her after she was finished unpacked their luggage. Actually she was woke up when Yuri was still playing her Instagram, at first she was shocked because Yuri still stalking about Jessica, manager unnie still remember correctly when the head manager of snsd scolded Yuri for that, but she feels pity for Yuri and Jessica. Manager unnie is the open minded person and she is accepting the relationship, no matter what it is as long as the 2 person love each other. She was a yulsic's shipper before because she was always found it funny whenever Jessica showed her cold aura but when Yuri around her, she will melts and showed a lot of aegyo but only for Yuri, she was admits that YulSic looks so cute together.

"No unnie, I'm fine." Yuri turned around and forced herself to smile.

"You know that you can not hide anything from me, Kwon. I knew you and the girls since your debut 10 years ago so don't treat me like I knew you 1 hours ago. It's about your Sicababy am I right ?" Manager unnie hit the bull's eyes and make Yuri's eyes got bigger.

"How....did you know ?" 

"I was already woke up when you were still stalking your Sicababy. I knew she is currently in Italy right now." 

"Aish she is not my Sicababy anymore. Stop it unnie~" Yuri whined to her manager. As much as she wants to say that petname again, but the situation is imposibble. They can't be together again.

"Enough with gloomy mood, let's moving around the place and I'm kind of hungry since it's almost lunch's time." Manager unnie drag her along.

The weather is so nice, everyone enjoying the atmosphere here since it's still summer season. 

Yuri and manager unnie walked around the colorful building, trying to find a place to have their lunch. 

"Unnie, please take a picture of me here." Yuri did a pose in front of the pink building, she was even pretend to do the candid pose when she was pick up her jacket from the ground. 

"Nice pic, Yul. I bet that pink monster will ask you too bring this building as the souvenir." Said manager unnie, Yuri just laughing her off when she was imagine the ridiculous scene if that musroom really ask her that.

Yuri and manager unnie already finished with their lunch and decide to chill around in Como Lake. The wind is so refreshing.

Yuri stops in her track, she is suddenly frozen in her place and her mind feels blank.

"What's wrong Yul ?" Manager unnie asked the frozen Yuri beside her. She frowned and look at where Yuri looking at, she widened her eyes when the person they knew walked towards their direction but seems like the 2 person is enjoying their chit-chatting and didn't realized their presence.

Yuri's hearts feels like want explode anytime soon, God know how much she miss that person.

"Hankyung ?!" Jessica's manager is so shocked when she saw the 2 person she knew just standing 4 steps in front of them. Jessica turned her head and her eyes got bigger when she saw the 2 person she knew. Hankyung unnie and......Kwon Yuri.

"Aahh it was such a unexpected that we meet here, Jisoo." Hankyung unnie said. Jessica still frozen in her place, she turned her head elsewhere.

Jisoo was working with SNSD before and she is so close with Jessica so she was make a desicion to follow Jessica after her departure from SNSD and SM.

"Sorry but we should go right now. It was nice meeting you here, Hankyung and Yuri. Annyeong." Said Jisoo, she knew that Jessica is not ready yet to meet with Yuri so to save the situation, she said they were in rush to go elsewhere.

Jessica turned her body and walked away from Yuri and Hankyung unnie. Her eyes begin to watery, God know how much she miss Yuri, but the situation between them forced her to buried the feelings and move on with her life. But she can not deny the fact that Yuri still makes her heart beats faster whenever she saw her.

"Jessica wait !!!!" Yuri feels like her body has it's own mind because her feet brougt her to run after Jessica and Jisoo unnie. Hankyung unnie just stay still in her place, she just let Yuri said everythings she wants to. She doesn't need to worry about the outcome because they are in the country that has not a lot of fans and the agency won't know about this. 

"What do you want ?!" Jessica said coldly. She already move on from this person and built the huge wall inside her heart to blocking all the memories between them but with just the unexpected apperance from this person, that huge wall was cracked and crash. The memories came back again in her mind and brought the pain feelings inside her heart.

"Listen to me please, I promise it will be the last time." Yuri begged desperately.

Jisoo unnie look at Hankyung unnie direction. She knew she should give this 2 person a space so Jisoo unnie walked towards Hankyung unnie and look at Yuri and Jessica's direction.

Yuri gulped her saliva heavily. 

"I still love you Jessica. After all these years, I want to meet with you so badly, but I'm such a coward before, I'm not brave enough to search for you and said everything. I'm not hoping anything from you, I won't even bother you again, but this hearts still beats faster for you. This mind still thinking about you. Sigh..... I just want to say it and poured all the emotions. Just.....forget what I said and forget that we ever meet and forget about everything that happened between us. Goodbye....Jessica." Yuri turned her body around, her face already drenched with tears, her heart feels numb. She wants to hug Jessica for the last time, but who is she ? Now they are becoming stranger. 

Yuru sighed loudly and began to walked away. But she is frozen in her place when a pair of arms around her waist and someone backhugging her. From the scent, she knew that it is Jessica, she has not change her perfume, and it was Yuri's favorite scent.

"I'm sorry.....Yul." Jessica said in her shaking voice. Yuri's confession really broke her heart, and when Yuri walkes away she feels like dying. She can not let her love walked away from her again.

Yuri turned her body around and make Jessica loosened her hug. Jessica lowered her head, she can not let Yuri see her in this kind of state. Yuri put her finger in her chin and lifted her head.

"Sshhh stop crying please." Yuri wipe the tears and hug Jessica tightly, she knew that this time she won't let her love escape from her life again.

"I still love you too Yuri. And that song.....my song, 'Love Me The Same' is directly for you. I miss you Seobang." And that is, the nickname that Yuri miss so much and longed to hear. Yuri let go from the hug and looked into Jessica's eyes, all she can see is love. The same love.

"I miss you too Sicababy." Yuri wants to kiss her so badly but they are in the public place so Yuri bring her to the Hotel. And seems like the fate is really on their side because they are staying in the same hotel but in different floor, Yuri in the 10th floor and Jessica in the 11th floor. Since the staff in the 8th floor, Yuri exchanges the room with their manager. Yuri will be staying in Jessica's room while their manager will be staying in Yuri's room. Hankyung and Jisoo unnie teased them not to tired themself because Yuri should do the photoshoot early in the morning. And they are happy for yulsic's reunion.

"Huaaahhhh" Yuri slamed her body in the soft bed, she can't hide her happy smile and she is so lucky that Jessica got a room with the one Queen size bed. Jessica lay beside her and hug her like a koala, ohh how she miss this moment.

"Thank you and I love you baby." Yuri kissed her forehead and peck her lips.

"Yah you naughty Seobang." Jessica hit Yuri's chest and scolded her but her face is so red because of shyness. Only Yuri can make her like this, she feels like a teenage girl who falling in love for the first time.

"Hehehehe I've download all of your song. 'Tonight' I will make you 'Fly' and we'll go to 'Wonderland'. I'm 'Falling Crazy In Love' with you, and in this 'Golden Sky' promised me that you will 'Love Me The Same'. Let's 'Celebrate' our 'Beautiful' love while 'Dancing On The Moon'. I've wrote on 'Dear Diary' before and hope that maybe we can meet in the 'World Of Dreams.'" Yuri said sincerely, she is afterall the cheesy Seobang. Jessica can not contain her happiness and can not hold her tears that came out like a waterfall. She knew that she make the right desicion to be with Yuri again.

"Cheesy Seobang." Jessica pinch Yuri's pointy nose.

"Only cheesy for My Sicababy." Said Yuri.

"Oh yeah how are the others ? I miss them so much." Jessica tightened her hug on Yuri's body, the beating of Yuri's heart always makes her feels calm.

"They are fine. Sometimes our child, Kwon Yoongie will look at your old photos with her, she said she miss you so much. And our competitor, TaeNy couple still strong. Taeng really pampered Fany so much, she even bought an expensive necklace and a LV phone case for Fany's birthday. And after that she was working hard for earned the money again." Yuri laughed when she recall the moment when Taeyeon can not think twice to bought such an expensive gift for her wife but after that she was whining for the amount of money that she lose. It was enough to bought a sport motorbike.

"Won't you give me something expensive too ?" 

"Ehh ?! You are rich enough to bought these expensive thing." 

"Hhmph okay then." Jessica let go from the hug and turned her body around. True that she is rich enough to even buy a mall but she just want Yuri to give her something, okay maybe not the expensive one.

"Alright alright....I will give you something later when we comeback to Seoul, because I should earned the money first here. But you know that I have something that more expensive than anything in this world and I will give for you." Yuri kiss Jessica's cheeks and make the Ice Princess to turn her body around.

"And what is that Seobang ?" Jessica asked curiously.

"My love. No money can buy my love and my heart, it's belong to Jessica Kwon only." Yuri look into Jessica's eyes and poured all her love sincerely.

"I'm melting right now." Jessica grab Yuri's neck and kiss her passionately. Only God know what they do after that, and they will surely got an earful if their manager found out about this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello my yulsic's shipper buddies~~~~~~ hope you like my fanfic here ^_^ thanks for the support.