Price of my heart...

Price of my heart ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

."She will be mine, i am paying more money for her.."

"No , she will be mine .. I am ready to name her a whole district."

"she will be mine concubine.."

A whole lot of "noblemen" were fighting in the courtyard of the gisaeng house of Joseon like mad men, who for you ask , Shin hye , the most beautiful gisaeng in whole nation , who was given this tag by the king himself. 

 Shin hye stood there like a statue , when such words were pelted on her ... she was made a gisaeng when she was at the soft age of 14 .. in all these years she has made her heart strong to listen words which a lady would never want to listen , but however no lady can listen to the words of the a man who are talking about "purchasing" her by evaluating  her with things and showcasing her in their house as a trophy. 

No girl enters in such business by her happy will , same was with Shinhye . In her prosperous childhood , she would have never ever thought of ever coming near to gisaeng house in her life , but fate took a harsh turn on her.

Shinhye was famous in her neighbourhood for her sweet nature and also angelic features from childhood, When she was born , her father was ranked as nobleman and her older brother was permitted in Sungkyunwan university ... 

"Aigoo , my child, you are an angel for us, send by almighty himself , you brought all the happiness and fame to house with you, you will be always by heart."her father said to new born shin hye while keeping her in her arms as her mother smiled at them ..

Her brother too was happy as Shin Hye was the first girl child after two generations in their family , now he could pamper and irritate all he wanted to her sister."I swear to god i would ward off all evils from you shinhye .. their will be only flowers in your ways , no thorn " Her brother vowed to her while lulling the new born to sleep.

Years passed Shin hye entered her teens , everything was perfect for her , a loving , famous and powerful father; a caring brother and  a perfetc mother. Shin hye was still called as the piece of her father's heart , as his day would not start and end without seeing her face , her brother too was always their with her giving the love of second father , she herself was intelligent learner and quick in new things , making her beauty with brains.. People would look up to her life in curosity , "what would happen next when her life is near perfect , she can be the next queen for all we know" being center of attraction in her neighbourhood .

Once on a sunny day Shin hye was playing with her friends in her neighbourhood when convoy of the head gisaeng of the biggest gisaeng house of joseon paased by that street .. that was the moment when everything turned haywire for Shin hye.

As the head mistress Soo young passed by the street her eyes fell on the 14 year old girl who was playing by carelessly their. Even from the curtain of the pallanquin , she was able to see the girl's extraordinary beauty for her age.

"Ji su yah .. who is that girl , go find about her." she said to her servant through the curtains.

"My lady , their is no need to find out , dont you know about her ... She is minister Park Sung min's daughter Shin hye, she is already well known in the area for her face and father , also about her brot..."she was cut when realisation hitted soo young.

"Ahhh.. i remembered , the  daughter of the only minister I have never seen in the gisaeng house and the sister of famous scholar brother... not bad for her age.."she said with a smirk plastered on her face.

"what are you thinking about my lady."her servant asked after seeing the dangerous smirk.

"Think about it ji su yah...if that girl comes to the gisaeng house , then how much money we can make.."

"But why will she come to .....what are thinking about my lady" she asked as she realised something deranged was about to be done by her.

"You dont need to worry about that .. just prepare one more room in our house.."she said as the dangerous aura surrounds her while the servant only prays and feels sorry for the girl.

After two days of the incident , the lady Soo conspires high time for kidnapping young Shin hye .She was allured to an alley and  drugged, and then transported in grain sacks to the Gisaeng house. 

As she woke up and found herself in  an alien place , panic was written all over her face , her first instinct was buried under the quilt of fear and terror. everyday the servants used to come to her room in which she cage , in order to feed her and get her dressed up to be taught and serve people and guests of the house.But being a hot blooded youth , she denied both of them . While the servants used to beat her in order to break her resolution the Lady only stood behind the curtain and evaluate the scene....

While on the other hand shin hye's family too were wandering like mad men , searching every nook and corner of the town for their daughter , Her father as well her brother foraged every one of their enemy in hope of her ... after tireless rummaging of seven days , their hope broke in to pieces , their family gave up on the hope of her getting alive , now they waited for her in hope of her dead body only , at least they could give their beloved daughter a peaceful ending.

Fourteen days have passed and Shin hye was still adamant on her fast , in these she has been living on water and two meals which were stuffed in her face by the servants to at least keep her alive and save themselves from the wrath of their mIstress.

Like every night , a servant came up in her room to keep the food and water and then left the room at the sight of sleeping shinhye , but she did a mistake of not locking the door , an opportunity for which Shin hye was waiting for . As the lady left the corridor , shin hye woke up from her facade of sleeping and dragged her  energyless body out of the room. her almost dead body saw a ray of hope when her route was clear of any obsticle..She thanked god for his mercy and moved forward with steady steps, as soon as she was successful in moving out of the gate of the house , she heard chaos inside the house which was echoing with her name. She somehow pushed the terror from her heart and gathered her left power to run towards her house , luckily her mind did not gave up and she was successful in finding out the correct direction for her house, iT was near midnight so the street were crowd free which was not helping her a lot , as she heard the noise of the guards of the gisaeng house coming closer She would either increase her speed or gather herself in a small corner in order to keep their eyes off herself.

It was two of night when the door of park sung min's house was being knocked ruthlessly , breaking the slumber of the members of the house . As everyone woke adn gathered their senses, the first scenes they saw was Shin hye's mother running franaticly towards the door , clearly chanting that her daughter came back. Although her father and brother knew it was next to impossible , but the sense of mother should never be ignored which gave a hope to them too.

As soon as her mother openend the door , the petite body of Shinhye fell in to her mother's arm , At that moment she did not even had power to cry her eyes out , as her family was standing there dumbstruck sheding the tears out. Shin hye' s brother carried her carefully to their room and layed her freezing body to the warm bedding , after some moment , as she regained her composure , her eyes started wailing the thought that that the family present in front of her is dream and they will vanish once she will wake up , her facade broke when her mother gathered her crying self into her deep embrace , followed by her father and brother. As they regained their calm, the question that popped up their mind was where was she from all these days. As she heard their question , her silent tears once again started sheding and her mother gathered her in to her embrace while feeding her warm medicinal soup while she started gathering words and telling them her story of gisaeng house , as her story proceeded , the expressions from her familybecame more and more unreadable , for a moment she was afraid of them but she convinced herself with the word family which was going to become the biggest false of her life .

As she finished the story , the next hing she knew was that she was dragged harshly by her father and thrown out of the house , before shin hye could understand , everything happened in spur of the moment and she was harshly pushed out in cold . 

"how dare tyou !!!! to come inside my house after stepping into that  whorehouse !!... from this point forwards you are no daughter of mine and no member of this house is related to you in anyways ..." his father raged at the top of his voice  while Shin hye was still praying it to be nightmare..

"But abbeonim .." ....."i am not your father , you insolent brat .." her cut her voice while by his trong one , while shin hye was till trying to not give on life.

"YOU DISGRACE!! HOW COME CAN YOU THINK I WILL TAKE YOU BACK AFTER BURNING UP MY NAME TO ASHES ..... YOU ARE UTTER SHAME.... A CURSE TO THIS FAMILY ....... TODAY I REGRET THE MOMENT YOU WERE BORN IN THIS HOUSE , YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED THE MOMENT YOU WERE BORN , OR IF I KNEW THAT I HAVE TO SEE SUCH A DAY BECAUSE OF YOU THEN I MYSELF WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE ES NOW NOW, THERE IS NO BLOOD RELATION BETWEEN US , IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU WOULD HAVE NOT CAME BACK , AT LEAST OUR THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE DEAD NOW WOULD HAVE BEEN INTACT . NONE THE LESS , YOU ARE DEAD FOR US NOW .." he roared in voice dripping with venom as their neighbours were now too gathering to enjoy the show , while her brother stood behind her father with the same grim expression as him, ready to follow his steps  while her mother held a mixture of disgusted and helpless feature on her face 

shin hye still had hard time believing , that this was her own family who crying their eyes out for her some moments ago , were they possessed by some demon in mean time."Abbeoji.. why you are doing this to me .. how can you do this to me .. you said that i was a boon to you , you said that i was your heart .. please dont do this to me "  Shin hye begged the stone hearted man with her head in his feet but that man fled of the scene without even sparing a glance towards her .next she could see was only her brother ." orabeoni ...  you always swore that you will save me from all the evils .. please save me from them orabeoni .. please save me from them .."She begged him while once again she was dragged down of the steps of the house ."Mine sister is dead .. you " he said with gritted teeth while she looked up to her mother for help only to be dissappointed and the doors of the house was shut closed on her face .

In seconds her words crampled to her feet .. people too dispersed to their houses as their curosity now was solved .. they have seen the end of the near perfect girl..

it is said that a average human can live 7 days without food , 4 days without water and 1 minute without air , but not a moment without hope.. and this was moment where she lost all hre hopes .. The father who claimed the girl as his heartbeat today titled her as a e in front the whole society, the brother who was her equivalent to father gave her a name of .. and mother not even glanced at her shivering self.. was that a family .. ?? who all proclaimed to be her life pillars turned their back to her  when it came in the name of their reputation .. it means for them she was nothing in all these years of relationship. While she was kneeling down on the ground . her mind was rummaging herself to find out where she was mistaken ... what was her fault actually ..??? that she was drugged and then dragged without her consent to place from where she didnt even wanted to eat or... to be born as  a girl..

She was contempleting her life when she heard the hustle  from far , she understood that the guards havent given up on her nor she would give up .... she would love to fall of from the cliff but not in thier hands .. she lastly knocked the doors of her house with last hope ."pls ..pls save me ...from them i would leave this place and would never bother you again with my face .. pls abbeo.. ajhussi .."she corrected herself and knocked over and over again .. but at last the doors were left to be closed an the hustle grew closer .. this is when shin hye gave up on that house and ran towards their neighbours ... only to be met with same fate .. she franatically knocked down every house in hope of some humanty while she was only welcomed with ignorance .. 

At last she was captured by the guards and whole neighbour echoed with her shrieks and shouts from her to save her , but no came ..unsaid to any one .. at that moment every pore on her body cursed the world hard for being so unfair to her and ruining her future..she was taken back and dumped in her room l.

From that day , her  stubborness  and hope to live died .. she used to do the cores she was told to do .. presenting the guests with dead face .. learning the practices she was being taught for being a gisaeng .. in that house too everyone treated her like trash as she presented  a threat to already present ladies..but she was somehow carrying her life like a baggage, waiting every moment for death to and take her .. but one last blow was left when  all ties to hell broke ... it was when the other ladies forced her to perform in front of her brother who was dragged their by his friends in drunken state ..  Her heart broke into pieces while others stood their watching and enjoying the show of her life ..

Today's situation too made her remember of that day .. when everybody stood their without and word  and enjoy a free gimmick... but the words have now crossed her dignity's line .. in all these years she has b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter