Chapter 1: Spanish Class Craziness

For A Yami's Love

Ryou yawned as he laid his head down on the cold, hard wooden desk he was sitting at. Pale arms that were crossed at the elbows rested in his lap. Chocolate eyes closed slowly as his worn out and tired body let sleep overtake him.

 

Books slammed down on a desk and Ryou jolted up in his chair. Hazy, sleepy eyes tried to focus on the figure that was in front of him, but he couldn’t make it out.

 

“What’s wrong Ryou?” a soft voice asked gently. Chocolate eyes tried to focus on another figure that appeared by his side.

 

“Yugi?” he asked, sleep laced in his voice. There was a nod. Ryou could make that out.

 

“You look tired. ” Yugi said softly.

 

“I bet Bakura kept him up all night, ing his brains out. ” another voice, with a heavy Egyptian accent spoke.

 

Ryou’s cheeks flared up and he suddenly wasn’t so tired anymore. His eyes finally focused and he could make out the tall figure standing in front of him. A glare was sent to that figure.

“Malik Ishtar! I swear! Is that all you think you about?” Ryou question.

 

“Isn’t that all you want? From Bakura perhaps?” Malik asked. Ryou’s blushed turned a few shades darker as he shook his head.

 

“Malik! I, unlike you, don’t screw my yami.” Ryou protested.

 

“But you want to. ” Malik stated. Ryou sighed and looked down at his desk.

 

“Maybe so, but it doesn’t matter. Bakura could never love me. He’s too busy ing Marik when you aren’t. ” Ryou said softly. Malik frowned at this.

 

“Don’t say that. He’s your yami, whether or not he’s sleeping with someone else doesn’t matter. He’s still apart of you, and no matter how many times he says it, he loves you. He just…just doesn’t know it yet.” Malik comforted. He knew Bakura like Ryou, it was just trying to get the little albino Hikari to see that was the problem.

 

“I don’t think so Malik. What’s there to like about me? Look at me!” Ryou said, gesturing to his body. “I’m pathetic!” Malik sighed and shook his head.

 

“Ryou, you are an albino!”

 

“I am not!”

 

“You’re gay, close enough, still can’t have kids. That’s besides the point anyway. You’re pale, with silver hair and beautiful emerald eyes. You’re hot to me!” Malik said.

 

“Plus, you can dance like no tomorrow. ” Yugi added. Ryou blushed, the memories of Yami and Yugi taking him a Hispanic nightclub filling his head.

 

It was a few months back, a night when Bakura had went out to a bar with Malik and Marik. Ryou had felt alone so he called up Yugi and together they decided to go out and party. Yami tagged along and picked a new Hispanic night club that had just opened up.

 

At first Ryou didn’t like the idea of dancing in public, but after a few hours of being there, and Yugi and Yami dancing with him, Ryou started to relax and loosen up a bit. A song with a hip swinging beat came on, and it was then Ryou decided to dance with both of the tri-colored males he was out with. To Yugi’s and Yami’s shock, Ryou could dance, not only that, but he could move his hips and shake his , something they had never known about the shy albino.

 

Ryou shook his head clear of the memory and looked up at his friends.

“That doesn’t matter. ” he state.

 

“Sure it does. You can seduce Bakura by dancing!” Yugi suggested. He wanted to see his friend happy with his yami. His own yami didn’t even know he existed, so it’s better two Hikari’s with their yamis than only one, and that pair being a couple of psychos.

 

“I don’t know. ” Ryou said unsure. Around them, the students were piling into class. Among them were three certain yami’s. Behind them, the teacher came as the bell rang.

 

“In your seats class!” the teacher said as she gathered her the materials she needed for the day's activity. Malik and Yugi took their seats around Ryou and sat at attention. The class was Spanish and the teacher was a major when she decided to be. The teacher placed a stereo player onto her desk and smirked.

 

“Today class, we are going to learn how to dance. And we are going to use Shakira's songs to dance to. Now, I’ve already decided who will go first, and I’ve decided that the shyest child in the class will go first. So, Mr. Bakura, if you’ll come up here. ”

 

Ryou looked at Bakura, but when he noticed that his yami was staring at him, as well as the rest of the class, it dawned on him that the teacher had been talking to him. Sighing, Ryou slowing slid out of his chair and walked up to the front of the class. The front had been cleared of desks, so their was enough room to dance to. Outside, lightening struck and thunder rumbled.

 

“Looks like I’ll have to have the music up loud. ” the teacher said to herself. She looked at Ryou with an evil smirk. “Ready?” she asked. Ryou shook his head, but it didn’t matter, she pressed the play button anyway and the music started.

 

‘Ladies up in here tonight

No fighting, no fighting

We got the refugees up in here

No fighting, no fighting’

 

As the music started, Ryou moved his hips back and forth, his chocolate brown eyes closed to avoid his embarrassment of dancing in front of not only his peers, but his yami, his crush.

 

‘Shakira, Shakira

 

I never really knew that she could dance like this

She makes a man wants to speak Spanish

Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa

Shakira, Shakira’

 

Ryou’s hips swiveled and swirled, his arms swinging gently by his sides. His face flushed slightly as a cat call was sounded. He didn’t have to have his open to know who it came from. He swore he would take revenge on Malik. He had to have planned this all, told the teacher this is what they had to do. Or at least, that’s what Ryou’s sleep deprived mind told him.

 

‘Oh baby when you talk like that

You make a woman go mad

So be wise and keep on

Reading the signs of my body

 

And I'm on tonight

You know my hips don't lie

And I'm starting to feel it's right

All the attraction, the tension

Don't you see baby, this is perfection’

 

Ryou’s hips shook uncontrollably, as if he was in a seizure. Again his hips swiveled as this time his body turned to the left, rotating in a complete circle, letting all see his body.

 

‘Hey Girl, I can see your body moving

And it's driving me crazy

And I didn't have the slightest idea

Until I saw you dancing

 

And when you walk up on the dance floor

Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl

And everything so unexpected - the way you right and left it

So you can keep on shaking it

 

I never really knew that she could dance like this

She makes a man want to speak Spanish

Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa

Shakira, Shakira

 

Oh baby when you talk like that

You make a woman go mad

So be wise and keep on

Reading the signs of my body

 

And I'm on tonight

You know my hips don't lie

And I am starting to feel you boy

Come on lets go, real slow

Don't you see baby asi es perfecto’

 

By now, Ryou had forgotten about the people in the room. The music as loud as it was, was taking over his body. The rhythm, the beat, they were one with his body. His back arched as he rolled, his left hand coming to touch his chest and slowly sliding down in the most sensual way that had the whole class panting, eyes glued to the pale beauty before them.

 

‘Oh I know I am on tonight my hips don't lie

And I am starting to feel it's right

All the attraction, the tension

Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Shakira, Shakira

 

Oh boy, I can see your body moving

Half animal, half man

I don't, don't really know what I'm doing

But you seem to have a plan

My will and self restraint

Have come to fail now, fail now

See, I am doing what I can, but I can't so you know

That's a bit too hard to explain’

 

His hips shook again as he legs parted, his hands resting on his knees before he slowly dragged them up his thighs, moving them higher, catching his shirt from his open jacket, taking it up with him, letting his peers have a peak at the beautiful alabaster skin that he had been graced with.

 

‘Baila en la calle de noche

Baila en la calle de d­a

 

Baila en la calle de noche

Baila en la calle de d­a’

 

Petite hands rested on slowly tiring hips as the moved once more back in forth, as his body gracefully ce more.

 

‘I never really knew that she could dance like this

She makes a man want to speak Spanish

Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa

Shakira, Shakira

 

Oh baby when you talk like that

You know you got me hypnotized

So be wise and keep on

Reading the signs of my body’

 

With his back to the class he dipped down, knees bent, sticking out, before he slowly rose, his hand reaching behind, starting with the back of his thigh, slowly rising with him, caressing his as he stood straight back up.

 

‘Senorita, feel the conga, let me see you move like you come from Colombia

 

Mira en Barranquilla se baila as­, say it!

Mira en Barranquilla se baila as­’

 

Ryou’s arms went out, one face up the other face down, they moved up and down, side to side as he slowly turned, his hips swirling in a circle once more as he danced.

 

‘Yeah

She's so y every man's fantasy a refugee like me back with the Fugees from a 3rd world country

I go back like when 'pac carried crates for Humpty Humpty

I need a whole club dizzy

Why the CIA wanna watch us?

Colombians and Haitians

I ain't guilty, it's a musical transaction

No more do we snatch ropes

Refugees run the seas 'cause we own our own boats

 

I'm on tonight, my hips don't lie

And I'm starting to feel you boy

Come on let's go, real slow

Baby, like this is perfecto’

 

His head fell back, his long, beautiful silver locks fell down his back as he rolled his body again, both hands caressing his body this time, pulling up his shirt, teasing those viewing, though not knowing they were still there. He was lost in his own little world, a world where Bakura was his. In his mind’s eye, it was him and Bakura, and he was dancing for his yami, seducing him like Malik had suggested. The spirit of the Ring was effected by his light’s dancing as well, and like normally in his world, they would get together until Ryou’s CD would end. Of course, this wasn’t his CD, he wasn’t home, and as the song started to end, he slowly became aware of his surroundings once more.

 

‘Oh, you know I am on tonight and my hips don't lie

And I am starting to feel it's right

The attraction, the tension

Baby, like this is perfection

 

No fighting

No fighting’

 

His hips shook once more, slowly this time as he body came to a halt as the song ended. Applause erupted throughout the classroom, along with cat calls and whistles. Panting slightly, Ryou opened his eyes and glanced around the room. His friends were standing as they applauded him, Malik giving him two thumbs up.

 

Raising his hand, he whipped the sweat from his forehead as his eyes locked with crimson eyes of his yami, who was smiling! It was a tiny smile, most people wouldn’t be able to tell it was there, but Ryou’s known Bakura all his life, past and present, he was able to see the small twitch on his darkness’ lips.

 

/I never knew you could dance hikari./ Bakura’s voice purred through their mind link.

 

//Well, perhaps if you stayed home more often, you would have know. What else do you think I do when you’re gone and I’m bored? Homework?// Ryou joked as he smiled gently.

 

/Cocky aren’t we? Well, I guess this means I’m going to have to show you how to really dance. Your moves will never be able to match mine./ Bakura boasted.

 

//Now who’s cocky? I’d like to see you put your money where your mouth is. He challenged the other albino.//

 

/You sure you want money in my mouth, or something else, perhaps you ?/

 

Ryou’s face flushed a darker shade of red as bowed and quickly made his was back to his seat, sitting down, his attention fully on the teacher, who called up more students to dance. Though there was a tiny itch in the back of his mind, that pulled his attention away.

/You never answered my question light./

 

Biting his lower lip, Ryou turned in his seat slightly and looked at Bakura. He prayed his voice to sound normal, to not betray him, to make his lie sound convincible.

 

//No Bakura, I don’t want m-my…//

 

/You’re what?/

 

Ryou invented a new shade of red as he realized Bakura was going to make him say it. A word so foreign, yet it felt so, so right falling off his tongue, well his mental tongue.

 

//I don’t want my your mouth.// And with that said, he turned back to the front and watched as others danced, many horrible, all horrible really.


// I want your in me// he thought to himself, careful to keep it away from Bakura.