Beautiful...

Loving donghyuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Loving donghyuck was beautiful. Seeing the wrinkles beside his eyes whenever he smiles, hearing his wholehearted laughters, watching the sides of his lips curling gently, even the noise he makes when he snorts because of laughing too hard. They were all so beautiful to mark. So beautiful...

 

Loving donghyuck was warm. Loving donghyuck was like feeling the warm wind caressing your face softly in a cold night at the beach. Loving donghyuck was like circling in front of the campfire and singing a chill song together with your friends then start laughing in the middle of it. Loving donghyuck was like hearing the soft whispers of your beloved one saying "oh darling i love you so much" in the middle of the night when he thinks you are sleeping. Loving donghyuck was like having your sweet first kiss while your ice cream is melting in your hand and you don't know where to put your free hand but it's just perfect the way it is. Loving donghyuck was like watching the sunset with your other half while cuddling in a warm,fluffy blanket and sharing soft kisses in between the gasps you let out cause of how beautiful the view in front of your eyes is.

 

Loving donghyuck was gentle. Loving donghyuck was like cuddling onto your dear teddybear so tight so no one will take it away from you. Loving donghyuck was like eating the marshmallow cause it looked so soft and sweet even though you actually planned to put it in your hot chocolate. Loving donghyuck was like offering a band-aid to your crush  when you both are 9 years olds who had been playing hide and seek but he fell down and then blushing cause your hands brushed to each other while passing the band-aid.

 

Loving donghyuck was sweet. Loving donghyuck was like eating the yummy frosting secretly even though your mom told you not to. Loving donghyuck was like eating both of them after trying to choose if you will eat strawberries or cherries. Loving donghyuck was like eating cotton candy and feeling it stick all over your mouth and trying to it off but it dosent go off but its okay cause its so sweet.

 

"Mark hyung are you coming with us ?"

 

Mark woke up from his thoughts when donghyuck called his name. 

 

"Or i can bring some food to here if you want to. I know you have a lot of work to do. I can bring some chicken. Or is there anything you would want to eat ??"

 

Mark gave donghyuck a soft smile and held his hand then pulled him towards the floor of practice room where he was sitting.

 

"Hyung ?"

 

"You go, hyuck will stay with me" mark said to other dream members and they just nodded and walked out. They were u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter