Her Father's Fear

Keeping it a Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sinb's father doesnt just let anyone to be Sinb's friends. He block them away by all means afraid that Sinb might fall in love with any of them hence breaking the deal.

A/N That deal will be revealed later on.

   But Yuju and Umji were an exemption since they are Sinb's childhood friends and they are dating each other anyway. Even the two knows about that deal.

  Sinb doesnt want her father to disturb and block Sowon from being her friend. So Sinb told Sowon to keep their friendship a secret.

  Sowon finds it ridiculous at first but knowing Sinb's status she just assumes her father is just being strict so she eventually agrees.

  Sowon is just happy to be friends with Sinb because aside from her childhood friend/neighbor Eunha, there is actually no one else she can consider as her friend because most of them just knows about her when they need something from her.

  Even if they see each other at school, they just secretly smile to each other but pretended that they dont know each other afterwards. They are complete strangers at school.

   After class is when they can interact and be friends because Sinb will go to the dance studio as usual and Sowon too  is attending an academy just beside the dance studio Sinb is going to. The reason Sowon is somewhat in the vicinity during that incident with the man when she met Sinb for the first time.

   Sinb as usual practice her dance and Sowon attends her class in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter