Chapter Two

Caught In A Dream

SooMi's father opened the car door for her. 

"You didn't bring the car seat" Krystal asks her husband. 

"Aish, I forgot!"

Krystal sighed, rubbing her temple before she continued to talk. 

"It's fine, just make sure she's  buckled in tightly" she said before going into the passenger seat. 

SooMi had noticed something shinny on the ground. She picked it up and started fiddling with it. 

"C'mon SooMi let's get you buckled in" her father said putting her seatbelt on. 

The girl continued to play with the shinny object as her father went into the car and drove off. 

~~~

Not realizing they were about to pass a red light, SooMi's father roughly stepped on the brakes making Krystal drop her phone and SooMi drop her item. Krystal sighed bending down to loook for her phone. SooMi looked around her surroundings. The light was going to stay red for awhile, she thought. She pressed the red button releasing her from the leather strap. SooMi went on the ground and picked up her toy, she stood up admiring the toy. The car started to move making SooMi loose her balance, as she was about to sit down down a great force pushed SooMi and her parents. Krystal banged her head on the door making her black out. Her husband was smacked by the air bag. SooMi couldn't react quickly, her frail body was thrown out of the window making her head in the ground first. Cars screeched as people got out of them running towards the family that out. Sirens were hear in the distance. 

 

~~~

The motener beeped throughout the room. Krystal's husband gripped her tightly lightly sobbing. 

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault" he said quietly. 

Krystal eyes slowly fluttered open. 

"Cheol, what, happened" she stuttered out. 

"Oh god, you're awake" he exclaimed. 

He quickly let go of her hand giving her a hug.  

"Honey, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry"

She interrupted her husband. 

"What happened."

"I-I I mean S-SooMi. She's in a c-coma."

"Huh, no this can't be" she croaked out. 

"I'm so sorry" he cried out. 

She tighten her grip on her husband and started to sob along with her husband. 

"She'll going to wake up soon, I-I promise you" Cheol said rubbing her back. 

Krystal nodded her head, wiping her tears away.