Feelings Comes First

I'll Count On You

“Happiness, Anyeonghaseyo Red Velvet imnida!”

 

 

Waiting Room (Red Velvet)

 

“Haisst.... Another day, another live event”, Irene thought to herself. “Unnie

I’m tired”, Joy exclaimed. “Me too, but don’t worry we’ll get home soon”, Irene said. “Although it’s tiring but this is what of being an idol is all about, the fans, the gifts, the views, the cheers, the love and the pain also of suffering from tiredness because of hectic schedules, but it was all worth it”, Irene thought.

“These days I feel like we’ve gotten more and more schedule from time to time”, Seulgi said. “Uhmmm, you mean you’ve gotten more and more schedules from time to time Seul”, Wendy said with a laugh. “Aniyaa, haistt... let us not talk about me, ( whispers to Irene so that their manager could not hear anything) Unnie how are things going with you and Junmyeon oppa hmm?”, Seulgi asked with a smirk on her face. “YES UNNIE, TELL US ALL THE DETAILS!”, Wendy said excitedly until Irene smacks her arm for her to keep quiet. “Aigoo, hush Seungwan... there is nothing going on between the two of us believe me”, Irene explained. “Sure unnie”, The maknaes said with a smirk on their faces and once again The Bunny Leader attacks the two of them, then after that conversation they just stayed quiet with their cellphones on their hands doing something like any other human in this world. “These kids are really out of their minds recently ehh? How I wish the guy would also give me a break, Our careers have only been starting and I don’t want any distractions get away with anything, his famous and loved and adored by so many people and with me getting in the way would make all that disappear in a split second, haisstt.. I hope he understands that what his feeling right now is just going to be temporary he’ll get over it for sure. Honestly I don’t even know what my heart is feeling, I don’t even know if this is love or just.... come on Joohyun focus, ok enough of the dramatics, I don’t want to think about this while I’m resting”, Irene has spoken in her mind what she honestly can’t say to her members because of the feeling of letting down her own group and that’s what practically is reality for her. Irene suddenly came back to her senses when Wendy called her, “ Unnie, let’s go now were up next..”. “Ohh, sorry I was just thinking”, Irene went out with Wendy for their event.

 

 

Practice Room (EXO)

 

“ 1, 2, 3, and 5,6,7,8! Okay Good Job Guys let’s take a 15 minute break and get back to practice ok?”, The Choreographer said. In the corner you can see Suho aka Junmyeon smiling at his phone because of a recent photo of someone. Suddenly someone approaches him.

“Yahh! Junmyeon ahh why are so smiley smiley ehh? Watchu looking at huh?”, Xiumin asked. “Nothing and none of your business so...”, Suho said. “Since when hasn’t it became my business Suho, you call me everytime you have a problem, tell me (smirks) it’s Joohyun again huh am I right or I am right?, you choose”, Xiumin jokingly said. “Ughh, fine it is her, it’s just that whenever I see her, I feel different and what I mean by that is I feel special like...( sighs) have you ever wonder when you will meet the right person at the right place at the right time at our age specifically?, Suho asked curiously. “Well at the thought of that I’ve never really think about it honestly you know? I just let it be and what the future holds for me, I just let it come to me cause I know that you can’t rush things especially us, as an Idol these kinds of things makes us feel vulnerable to the fact that our fans don’t really think about our feelings also as we grow, I love our fans but it’s reality and us idols need to face that and just wait for whatever happens”, Xiumin explained. “But you do know that whatever you do now can affect the future right?”. “Yes but it’s hard if I do, you know we all have our own opinions so, how about you is she the one and only for you?”, Xiumin asked. “To be honest she is, at first we were really close especially during our trainee days, the moment when I first laid my eyes on her, it was truly love at first sight and you know those romantic movies when in the guy falls in love with the girl and then they had to separate because of a certain drama?, that’s what I feel right now about her, but the only difference is that the burden that has been separating us is our jobs and I hate the fact that the two things I love can’t be together at once. I like Joohyun so much, I may sound like a girl at this moment but heck I love her but slowly I think she’s drifting away from me and she won’t tell me anything but the more I approach her the more she walks away with her feelings”, Suho finally had the courage to speak to his hyung about what he has been thinking lately, you may have seen him as a strong and caring leader on stage but off stage he is truly warm and gentle to the people that he loves and cares for. “I think you’re just overthinking too much, don’t stress yourself if that’s what you feel talk to her, ask her why is she like that and for I know Joohyun is a sweet and caring girl just let her know what you feel before it’s all going to be too late”, Xiumin advised Suho. “You’re right, I’ll talk to her later and I’ll..”, Suho said until he was cut off by their choreographer. “OK, Guys let’s continue from the top”.

And after that long hours of practice for their comeback, they finally went home. As almost all of the members are sleeping, In the middle of the night one person could be seen standing at the balcony holding his phone, having second thoughts...