Our Engravings

My Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so nervous. What am I going to write?" A fifteen year old Mina mused. She had finally turned fifteen and it was the day she has to write an engraving for her soulmate. Being the last one to turn fifteen in the trio she had asked help from the other two requesting to meet at a small cafe' in Tokyo.

"Just chill Mina" Momo said calmly taking a bite out of her jorkbal while Sana sipped on her drink.

"Chill?" Mina's usually soft voice raised an octave higher. "You guys want me to chill? This is the one and only chance I'll get to engrave something on my future soulmate. I don't want to mess it up. You guys wrote it last year, just give me some tips before I go in. Please!"

"Okay" Sana placed her drink on the table before continuing on a serious tone. "They'll give you a gold paper and an ink pen to write. You have to write something that will make you go '-ah so your my soulmate' instantly when you see your soulmate for the first time"

"What she means to say is. You have to write something unique so that when you see it you'll know that he or she is your soulmate" Momo explained to her. "Oh and I think you know that you have to write it in English. Who knows which country your soulmate is from?"

"Quick tip: don't let your thoughts wander around useless things just imagine the part of the body where you want the engraving to be" Sana said. "If you get distracted and imagine something else you won't know where the engraving would be"

Mina eyed Sana curiously while Momo laughed. "Sana probably doesn't know where her soulmate's engraving would be. She was thinking too hard about what to write with her limited english. Maybe it's on the . I feel pity for who ever it is"

"Oh shut up Momo. At least I didn't write 'Jorkbal is that you?' as an engraving on my soulmate's body" Sana countered back.

"I was only fifteen and kind of dumb back then" Momo tried to explain herself.

"Well you still are" Sana said again earning a slap on the shoulder by Momo all the while Mina promised herself that she won't be stupid like her best friends and engrave something stupid on her soulmate's body.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday Momo!" The two girl's embraced the birthday girl before letting go excitedly. Turning eighteen also means that you'll finally get your engraving on your body.

"So did you get your engraving?" Mina excitedly asked the eldest of the three who turned eighteen.

"Of course" Momo proudly answered her excited best friends.

"Oh my god! Really?" Sana jumped up and down excitedly. "Where? Where?"

Momo smiled before lifting her shirt up exposing her stomach area, there just on top of her toned abs written in bold italic letters were 'Dubu's property'

"Wow!" Sana exclaimed. "The person knows where to place it for sure"

"I agree" Mina said nodding along with Sana before frowning "Dubu sounds like Korean. Don't you think? It means tofu right?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Sana was more than excited to see what her soulmate would have wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter