Accepting the facts

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo noticed that Jeongyeon been acting weird. It almost seemed like she accepted the fact that she didn't like boys. The blonde seemed more calm and natural around Momo when they talked but with the other members she was uncomfortable when she hear them fangirling over guys.

 

Momo could see Jeongyeon roll her eyes everytime and avoid eye contact with everyone until it was over.

 

It wasn't until Jeongyeon pulled Momo away from Nayeon with a hurt look on her face when Momo confirmed her assumptions.

 

Jeongyeon did accepted the fact that she's gay.

 

The blonde pulled the pink haired girl close to her to whisper. "You were right."

 

"I know, Jeonyeonnie...How do you feel?" Momo said as they walked away from Nayeon into their shared bedroom.

 

"More relaxed... More at peace..." The blonde replied.

 

Momo was happy that Jeongyeon finally accepted that she's gay. "I'm happy for you. I didn't like seeing you depressed...You always look like you was having a battle within yourself."

 

"I was and I still am."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You're the only person who understands me...If I were to tell the other members no matter how close I am to them, They wouldn't look at me...at us the same anymore. They would be digusted."

 

"That can't be one hundred percent true...I don't believe all of them are truly homophobic. Like Nayeon unnie and Chaeyoung for example. Both of them seem more open minded than the others and I always hear Chaeyoung mumbling something about Carol."

 

"Carol?"

 

"It's a lesbian movie...I think she watched it before...I'm not sure. But at most is some of our bandmates are allies. Is there anything else you're worrying about?"

 

"My feelings for you." Momo turned red at the comments as she her eyes met Jeongyeon's.

 

"I'm scared...You know I like you but what if it doesn't work out...what about the group everyone will notice right away and I don't think I could stay friends with you especially if we end on bad terms. Even if we ended on good terms it would be awkward." Momo quickly hushed Jeongyeon.

 

"Don't worry about it...I wanna date you too but there's too many risks. We got extremely popular wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter