Final

...the man of my dreams is a girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...the man of my dreams is a girl.

 

 

I'm not sure when I started having feelings for her, I just know I did. I think I actually fell in love with her when they introduced us.

I've just arrived at the company at that time, while she had been a trainee for years already, this is why she was so good at dancing. I remember that when one of the employees introduced us my heartbeat started beating faster and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Dance was her passion, you could really see it in her eyes. I felt so attracted by her. I spent days watching her practising without her knowing, hidden in the practice room. She was so stunning to me, the most stunning girl I've ever met.

Her hair that she started to dye blonde when we debuted were still brown and natural. It seemed so soft, I wished to run my hand in it. But I couldn't.

We weren't really close at first. We were really different and we felt awkward when we were together. I really wanted to be closer to her. To be her friend without being awkward when she was around.

I felt really envious when I watched her talking and laughing freely with the other girls. I couldn't so that with her. Yes, we laughed and talked but like I said before we just exchanged a few lines and nothing more.

Fortunately, after our debut as Girls' Generation members we started to became closer. We started spending more time together and it made me feel really happy.

We bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter