Kwon Jiyong is...

Coffee Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Choi Seunghyun...
I have a special person in my life. I want to talk about him. His name is Kwon Jiyong.

-

Kwon Jiyong is a stranger. He looked young. I met him in a coffee shop. We walked into each other by accident. He spilled his steaming coffee all over me, he was embarrassed. He apologized to me. I brushed it off and said "it's okay." He smiled shyly and we parted way soon after.

Kwon Jiyong is my acquaintance. He's 24 years old. I met him again in the coffee shop, He almost spilled his coffee on me again and it ended up on the floor. He was embarrassed and apologized yet again. I recognized him and thought he looked fine in his baby blue dress shirt. I wanted to treat him to a cup of coffee. He accepted, we sat down and started talking.

Kwon Jiyong is my friend. He's 25 years old. We promised to meet each other in the coffee shop every afternoon, he is very careful with his coffee around me. We talked a lot, I learnt we shared a lot of same interest like art, literature and music. Even our opinions are the same. I was glad that we talked endlessly. I hope he too was glad about it.

Kwon Jiyong is my best friend. He's 29 years old. We went to various places, we drank in the bar and sang through the night. We talked about future and career and even shared personal problems. No one stopped each other but gave support. We stood by each other and pat each other on the back when needed.

Kwon Jiyong is my crush. He's 30 years old. I discover my confusing feelings when I sat before him in the coffee shop one day. I found his feature endearing. Cute button nose, plum lips, handsome jaw line and hazel brown eyes similar to his coffee. He was perfect. He caught me gawki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter