Final

Shut Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was floating in midair as he waved to a snail on a leaf who was also floating away from him. The lovat landscape meeting his eye in a neat scenery as he drifts on air back and forth. Suddenly the beautiful land shakes in something akin to a earthquake, as the rough, muffled, far away voice yells "wake up! -" and further stifled as he feels himself falling, falling,falling...

"Wake up!" A loud yell echoes through his bedroom walls as he opens his eyes to a blurry figure standing on his bed next to him and he feels a kick to his side.

"Stop kicking me!" He half yells half moans from the pain at his idiot roommate/best friend.

"Well if you woke up the first time I kicked you I wouldn't have done it four more times" Jongin reasons as he gets off the bed and pulls Sehun by his arm.

"I'm up! Let me go you stupid chocolate bar" he insults but really that's the best he could come up with when he just woke up.

"Wow your insults are ing bad in the morning"

"Shut up" Sehun says as he drags himself to the bathroom.


The two college students sit at their dining table in the kitchen situated in their shared apartment. Silence ensues over them as they eat whatever they prepared themselves.

Sehun rests his face on his hand as he plays with his cereal. And suddenly slams the spoon and yells

"Will you be quiet?!"
 You can hear the crickets that follow after and Jongin's face giving away absolute confusion.

"I didn't say anything" he tried slowly.

"Well stop thinking so loud"

"Sehun you know I don't think for right?" He looks at Sehun who looks like he just realized what he did made know sense what so ever.

"Hey you okay? How are you feeling?"

"Grumpy, sleepy, dopey, basically all the dwarves" he says as he fiddles with the spoon again.

"Okaaayy. Cmon let's clean up since it's Saturday so we can just do nothing.

"Like we do everyday?"

"Yeah pretty much."


Sehun seems to be in a better mood after breakfast as they lounge in their couch watching whatever the hell is on t.v.

"Soooo what's up?" Sehun inquires as he tries to make small talk with his best friend from 11 years.

"Oh nothing much, you know still breathing and all" Jongin says because Sehun asks this every time he feels he wants to be a part of a conversation.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you I met this new friends and their coming over today, also they have this cool friendship symbol. Look" Jongin says as he lifts his shirt sleeve to show a thug looking design tattooed into his bronze skin. Sehun double takes the symbol and his throat dries and his eyes go wide at the familiar tattoo.

"Jongin?" He asks gulping.

"Yeah?"

"That's a gang tattoo. You just accidentally joined a ing gang." Sehun exclaimed.

"What?! No way" Jongin yelps as he scans the tattoo as if it would provide any answers.

"It definitely is"

"Wait, how do you know?"

"You remember that time I did research on every damn thing that came to my mind, well I stumbled upon this symbol it's pretty rare so the gangs not that big I guess" Sehun explained.

"Oh my god, oh my god! You know what's going to happen? Their going to take me to their boss and the boss is going ask me for or some twisted and hand me a gun and say go kill this guy and I do! And I become assassin and then I get a job to kill you but I can't because you're the only human relationship I have and we both die because I didn't finish the job!!" Jongin rambles on his possible future with animated hand movements.

"Jongin! It's a gang! Not a mafia! Stop creeping me out too!"

"Oh...oh ok then that's better I guess" Jongin relaxes.

"Hopefully it's  not a part of a bigger mafia. I've heard-" Sehun starts,

"Shut up!!!!"

 

Sehun was in the kitchen waiting for his cookies to be done and Jongin was lazing on the kitchen table groaning about how he's gonna die. A sudden banging startled both of them. Jongin stands up so fast his chair falls over, he rushes to Sehun and hides behind his friends slimmer frame, thank god Sehun is tall or this would've been hard.

The banging continues as Jongin hugs Sehun for dear life while Sehun prays to god that today isn't his last day alive.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" A deep voice booms from the other side.

"No!!!" Sehun screeches reflexively. Jongin slaps a hand over Sehun's mouth and gives him a "you idiot now they no we're home!" Look.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" A equally deep voice hollers.

"No! It's cooler when you break in!" Jongin yells as a reply.

"Jongin! You ing dumb piece of !" The younger of two whisper yells. Right after the door slams open with two very tall, taller than Sehun and Jongin and they're  pretty goddamn tall, the two tall men are dressed in black dark clothes. What catches the attention of the two in the kitchen is the brown mop of curls that keep appearing and disappearing between the two guys shoulders.

"You're right that was cooler" the tall red head said as he looks at the covering Sehun and Jongin in the kitchen whose attention is locked on the jumping mop of hair behind them.

The red head reaches behind him and pulls another short guy with a sheepish smile. "You could've just side stepped you know"  the other tall blond says.

"Yeah but then it would be boring" 

"Yo Jongin! My man!" The red haired male  approached them to gesturing a fist bump.

"H-hey Chanyeol hyung" Jongin weekly fist bumps Chanyeol. Sehun is just standing there mouth agape utterly terrified.

"Yo Kris this is a nice place right?" Chanyeol says eyeing the interior of the apartment. Kris who is busy trying to keep the short guy in place just nods.

"Jongin" Sehun whispered.

"Yeah?"

"How do we keep getting into these situations?"

"11 years of friendship and I still don't know" Jongin sighs.

"Yo I'm bored!"

"Shut up Chanyeol."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter