Our Second Chance: Chapter 6

Our Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

I hope this chapter will compensate for it.

The festival went on and it was the second day. Both Ysabel and Tia were at the town centre to support Youngjae in his competition.

“He’ll do well, right?” Tia asked, feeling nervous.

“Of course! He’s our Youngjae after all.” Ysabel said, making Tia smile.

Soon enough, the competition has started and a lot of talented girls and boys went to the stage to sing their piece. It was the fifth contestant and Youngjae finally appeared.

“Wooooo!!!! Youngjae-ya, you look handsome!!!” Ysabel screamed making Tia laugh.

“Do well, Jae-ya!” Tia cheered. They both settled down when the music finally started. They both held hands as Youngjae sung his heart out. After his presentation, they both stood up, cheering for him, making him blush hard.

“Aigoo. You two are so supportive of him.” One halmeoni said and they both smiled proudly.

“He’s our cousin.” Ysabel said.

“No wonder. He’s a talented boy.” The halmeoni said and they both thanked her.

After the competition, with Youngjae winning, the three of them went back to the bakeshop to celebrate.

 

“We missed the Singing contest.” Mark said as the five of them arrived in the town centre just when people started leaving already.

“It’s okay, hyung. I’m sure we can still watch the other competitions later today.” Bambam said, taking his camera out of his bag and started taking photos again.

“Yeah. We had fun at the mini amusement park anyway.” Jackson said, grinning. The five of them went to the mini amusement park that was set up a little bit outside of town. Jinyoung, Jackson, and Bambam went on rides where Bambam took photos while JB and Mark stayed on the side, watching their belongings.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go grab something to eat.” Jinyoung said and the younger guys im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter