Continuing The Stranger Dream.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

AUTHOR'S POV:

*BOOOM*

Everything went black, not even a tiny bit of light were being seen.

“Quickly!” Someone shouted from the distance.

The girl quickly grabbed her bag and ran as fast as she could.

*BOOOOOM*

As another boom when on, the house exploded. It was too late, the girl couldn’t escape.

“God…why is the end of the movie?!” You wiped your tears.

It was on a Saturday night and you were sitting on the couch, watching a movie with Kwangmin. Tears were falling from your eyes as each scene happens.  Kwangmin, who just sat there and watched you cry the whole time, he felt sad whenever you cried. He had his arms around your waist. You were both cuddling each other.

“Yeobo~ kwechanah… just a movie okay?” Kwangmin wiped your tears.

“I know it’s a movie….but it’s sad!” You said.

“It’s okay…..” He said and kisses your forehead.

“Kwangmin ah~ let’s go to bed.” You suggested. You were kinda tired.  Kwangmin nodded and you both got up and headed upstairs.

“Good night!” Kwangmin hug your waist.

“Sweet dreams.” You yawned and closed your eyes.

__________________YoUr dReAm______________________

You were in the same dream last time! This time, it was WAY weirder!

You were in a wedding gown! Yes! A WEDDING GOWN! It looked like this:

 

You looked like a princess.

“Come on honey~ it’s time.” Your dad said.

“Time for what appa? And why am I wearing THIS?” You pointed at your wedding dress.

Your dad shook his head. “You’re getting married!”

“With Kwangmin??!?” You were hoping for the answer to be a yes.

“No, not that guy. Jeongmin.” He said.

Your eyes were wide. ‘WHAT?!!!!?  How can I marry Jeongmin and not Kwangmin?!’ You thought. Then you looked at your dad. You sighed and linked arms with him. And you both walked down the aisle. Everyone was looking and smiling at you. They were all commenting on you like, “Oh! She’s so pretty.” “Lucky guy!” “I love the dress!”   You heard the comments and faked smiled at the guests.

Finally you reached the end where Jeongmin was standing with a bright smile. He was wearing a white suit. You smiled a little at him. Then your father handed you over to Jeongmin.

“You look beautiful.” He smiled.

“Gomawo~” You whispered. “You look…h-handsome too.”

“Let’s start.” The preacher said. Jeongmin nodded.

The preacher said all of his sayings and now it was the time for the “I do’s”

“Lee Jeongmin., do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?” The preacher turns to Jeongmin.

Jeongmin cleared his throat and said, “I do.”

The preacher smiled and turned to you,

“Park ~~~~~, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?” He asked you.

“I-I…” You stuttered. “I do.” You blurted out and couldn’t even BELIEVE what you just said.

“ Then that means, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” He said again.

Jeongmin smiled and kiss your lips.

After the kiss, everyone clapped happily and stood up. You smiled.

“We’re MARRIED!!!!!!!!” Jeongmin held your hands. You nodded slowly.

“Can I ask you something?” You asked Jeongmin.

He happily nodded. “Of course!”

“Where is Kwangmin?” You asked him. He stopped smiling.

“He…….d-died…” Jeongmin said slowly.

“WAE?!” You were SHOCKED.

“He was in a worst accident. And h-“Someone woke you up before Jeongmin could finish the sentence.  You opened your eyes but the sunlight hit you so you quickly closed it.

“Ughh! I’m going to be blind someday!” You said said, your eyes were hurting now.

“Wake up jagiya!” Kwangmin shook you.

“It’s all your fault!!!!!!!!!!!” You said to Kwangmin. “You ruined my dream!!!”

“Your dream? What did you dream about yeobo?” Kwangmin asked, he sat on your bed.

“You were in there…. Jeongmin and I were getting married and I don’t know why. And After the wedding, I asked him where you were, and he said that you died in an accident.” You explained your dream to Kwangmin.

He raised an eyebrow. “I-I-I died?!!? WHAT?! And you married Jeongmin hyung?” Kwangmin raised his voice.

You were scared since he was raising his voice in the early morning, so you hid under your blankets.

“I-it’s just a dream, Kwangmin ah~” You said, scared that he might raised his voice again.

“Oh well….” Kwangmin stood up again. “Go wash up.”

You nodded slowly and went got up. Then headed towards the bathroom.

=============================================================================

Wow~ the first chapter....done! ^o^

How did you guys like it?

Thank you all of my 3 subbies! I love you all♥♥

Gomawo guys for the support~ Youngmin4eva and Boy1a4, you are both my best subbies, I've ever had!♥♥

How did you guys like the poster? I just finished it like 20 minutes ago...and the foreword and stuff is okay right?

Comment and tell me what you think of this! (: