one

Hey Baby

It was just a normal night at Seventeens Dorm, the boys were sitting around on their phones, playing video games and watching videos. But what they didn’t expect was that someone knocked on their this late at night. They all looked around at each other before Wonwoo got up and answered the door.

When Wonwoo opened the door, he saw nobody out there so he just looked around till he looked down and saw a large basket. Kneeling, Wonwoo lifted the blanket that was covering the basket. And he was very shocked in what he saw.

“Guys! You might want to see this!” Wonwoo called out.

All the boys went to the door and were also shocked with what they saw. In the basket were two babies, both boys. They had no idea where they came from since there was nobody else outside their door.

“Let’s bring them inside.” Said Jeonghan as he picked up one of the babies.

Wonwoo quickly grabbed the other baby and basket then followed Jeonghan and the other boys into the Livingroom. All the boys gathered around Wonwoo and Jeonghan who were sitting together on the couch holding the babies. Seeing that one of the babies was holding a note Mingyu grabbed the note and read it aloud.

“Dearest seventeen, these are my babies Ki Minjun and his twin brother Minjae. They are both one year old and their birthday is June 28th. These are my children who I am too young to take care of. I’m a close friend of Wonwoo’s and I believed that he and you guys would be great people to take care of my babies. Sure you’re just thirteen idols who don’t know how to take care of children, but I believe they would have better lives with you. Please don’t look for me or get rid of my babies. I love them very much.” Mingyu read.

“Won do you have any idea who’s they are?” Seungcheol asked.

Wonwoo just stared at the babies and shook his head. He had no idea that any of his friends had a kid. Everyone just sat there in silence until the one called Minjun started crying. Jeonghan tried to shush him but he couldn’t so they started to pass him around the boys. Everyone tried their best to calm him. Joshua rocked him, Soonyoung tried making silly faces, Jihoon sang but then gave him to Wonwoo who put the sleeping Minjae into the basket that was sitting on their coffee table.

After taking Minjun into his arms Wonwoo walked to his room and shut the door behind himself. Everyone just stared at the direction that Wonwoo left in and then at Minjae.

Wonwoo walked around the room bouncing Minjun in is arms and humming ‘She’s a baby’ by Zico to him. After a few minutes of that Minjun stopped crying and fell asleep. Wonwoo just continued to bounce him and started to talk to him.

“Hey baby.” Wonwoo started.

“I don’t who your mommy is but I don’t care. I will take care of you and I will love you like you were my own.”

Wonwoo had no idea what he was saying but he meant it. He wanted to take care of these children. Sure he would need help taking care of them and he has group members for that. He just couldn’t leave them alone.

Wonwoo carefully laid down in his bed laying Minjun on top of his chest watching him sleep. Wonwoo couldn’t do anything but smile at the sleeping child. His cute big eyes, chubby cheeks, and little nose just made him melt. He kept smiling until Mingyu came into the room holding Minjae who was still sleeping.

“Hey” Mingyu said as he sat down carefully next to Wonwoo.

“Hey.”

“Are you Okay? You kind of left the room and everyone was kind of worried about you.”

“I’m fine. Just a little tired and confused.”

They both just sat there in awkward silence watching the sleeping babies. Mingyu then laid down next to Wonwoo and set Minjae in between them both. Wonwoo then set Minjun next to Minjae at looked at Mingyu. Wonwoo always felt so calm and warm around Mingyu. If there was a problem, Wonwoo would go right to Mingyu and Mingyu would comfort him. Some would say that they both have very strong feelings for each other but neither of them has mentioned anything.

As they both laid there in silence they could hear the rest of the boys going to their room for the night. But soon the dorm was completely silent and Mingyu and Wonwoo both slowly fell asleep.