just cry it out...

Our love story....

MINHO POV

Krystal wants to see me ?!? Why?!? We're not lovers, or friends. She's just my friend's little sister. After what she did to me, she wants to see me? I hate Krystal Jung. I was walking into my room. I heard footsteps following me. "Minho-ah, are you okay?" A voice asked. I turned around and saw Yuri with a worried face. "Im fine" I replied. "Sorry about acting weird, I just dont understand why she wants to see me.." I said apologetically. "Remember you told me that day? I was the very first person you told? I listened to your story as a besfriend but now, I can listen and support you as a girlfriend." Yuri said. She then came up to me and gave me a light hug. I hugged her back, tightly. "Thank you Yuri-ah." I said. Yuri broke the hug. "So, are we going to uni?" She asked. I nodded. "Can we walk on the way there? Since its only a 10 minute walk? Then on the way back we can pick my car up." I said. "Sure" She replied. I got my books, went downstairs and saw Jess and Jonghyun still eating. "We're going to uni." Yuri said. "Yeah.. Is it alright if me and Jonghyun stay here? We'll do the dishes?" Jess asked. "Sure"I replied. The walk to uni was silent. Yuri and I were just holding hands and walking, no talking. I wanted to say something but there was nothing to say! Soon, we arrived..

2 hours later....

YURI POV

Minho and I were in Minho's car, driving back to Minho's house. I didnt actually know how much Minho liked, or loved Krystal in the past, so I wanted to ask him. "Umm, Minho, can I ask you a question?" I asked, nervously. "Yeah, anything~" He replied. "How much did you love Krystal? Minho looked surprised."Well, she was the one who asked me out first. I didnt really like her back then but I accepted anyway.. I dont know why and then I started falling in love with her until she broke my heart. But Ive loved you more than anyone else in the world, you are my first love, not Krystal, you." He said with a serious look. I just smiled. It was the past.. I thought...

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I decided to cheer Minho up by cleaning.. It was a little weird but half of it was our mess anyway. 'ding dong' the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I shouted to Jonghyun, whereever he was.. I opened the door and saw KRYSTAL?!?!?!?! I was very shocked. "Krryyysttal, wwhatt arrree yyouu doingg heerre?" I asked. "Sister!" She said, then hugged me. I hugged her back. "How did you know where minho's house was?" I asked. "well, I was his girlfriend.." She replied. "Who is it?" Jonghyun came running to the door. Suddenly he stopped, and saw Krystal, smiling. "Um, hi, what are you doing here?" Jonghyun asked in shock. "Jonghyun oppa!" Krystal said then gave him a hug. "What about Yuri unnie? Is she here too?" Krystal asked me. "No. Her and Minho arent here." I said. "Oh, I wanted to see Minho oppa.." She said. "Can I come in?" She asked. I felt bad, Krystal and I were sisters. I hated her when it came to her and her lovelife but I loved her as my only dongsaeng. "Yeah.. I guess.." I replied.

MINHO POV

When we arrived, the door was opened. I saw Jonghyun who was about to close the door. Then he saw me. He waved then went back inside. He then came out with Jessica, who looked worried and someone was behind her. As Yuri and I got out of the car someone screamed, "Oppa! Unnie!" and came up to us. IT WAS KRYSTAL JUNG! WHY THE HELL WAS SHE DOING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE?!?! She gave Yuri a hug then came up to me. "Hi oppa, long time no see. No hard feelings when I broke up with you right?" She asked...

YURI POV

Minho looked angry. "Guys, can I talk to her for a couple of minutes?" He asked all of us, except for Krystal. "Sure.." Jessica said. I went into the house. Jonghyun didnt close the door properly. He wanted to listen to Minho and Krystal's conversation. Jessica joined. She also grabbed my arm and we started listening....

NO ONES POV

"Why are you here?" Minho asked Krystal. "I wanted to see you oppa!" Krystal replied happily. "You know, that day, when you broke up with me, do you know how much I was hurt?" Minho asked. "You broke my heart, I thought you were my very first serious love!" Minho yelled. "The only person who finally healed it and made me open up again was Yuri. She helped me heal the words you told me. And I cant believe that you even have the guts to see me again!" Minho yelled again. "Oppa, I was worried, If you followed me, we could've had a massive fight then broken up. Something might've happened, it was all for you!" Krystal said. "If it was just the break up, I would've understood. BUT YOU CHEATED ON ME TOO. Did you think that I didnt know? Did you think that I was that dumb?!?" Minho yelled very angrily.
Meanwhile Jonghyun, Jessica and Yuri were gasping. They didnt know that Krystal had cheated on Minho. Even Yuri didnt know....
"I didnt tell a single person that you cheated on me because I thought you might've broken up with that guy, for me. The day after I found out that you cheated on me with THAT STUPID GUY, you broke up with me." Minho said as he was expressing with all his anger. "How did you kno-" Krystal's question was cut by Minho. "Know that you were cheating on me? I was walking past the corridors at high school, I saw you and some weird guy making out in the art room. Thats how I found out." Minho screamed. Krystal didnt say anything."I dont give a crap about what you do in your life, just never talk to me again. Dont even talk to my girlfriend. Stay away." Minho said as he walked past Krystal and ran towards the door. Minho found Jonghyun, Jessica and Yuri, listening to their conversation. He didnt care. He just went straight to his room and banged the door...

JESSICA POV

My sister cheated on my bestfriend?! I was extremely shocked, I never knew that Krystal would do such a thing... I ran outside and saw Krystal standing there, not even cyring, just standing there. Jonghyun and Yuri were watching me. "Just go back Krystal. Just go back to Europe. And, Im really disappointed in you..." I said as I walked back... Tears started falling out of my eyes. Krystal was still standing there, watching Minho's big house. I went back inside. Yuri gave me a friendly hug, then she let go. "Im gonna go see Minho." She said. Then Jonghyun hugged me. "Im on your side Jess.. Just cry it out." He said as he was hugging me tighter. I cried even more. I knew that my sister was out there doing something. I was really angry at her but worried too... I just kept crying, I didnt know what to do...

YURI POV

I went into Minho's room, He was sobbing, I think he was thinking back to that day. "Minho-ah, why didnt you tell me about Krystal cheating on you?" I asked. I patted his back. Minho didnt answer. He was still sobbing. I gave him a warm hug. "Just cry it out.. Like last time.. You have me with you..." I said as tears started falling from my face...

How was the chapter???? Krystal is a bad character in this story.. Poor Minho and Jessica and everyone else! Whats Krystal gonna do now? What will happen to the next chapter of Minho and Yuri's love story? How will Jessica solve her problem with Krystal?? x0x0