telling Jessica and Jonghyun.

Our love story....

MINHO POV

"I-I..Love you..." I heard Yuri whisper in my ear. Did she really just say... The three words? I broke the hug. I still had tears in my face. "Yuri... Did yo--" She cut my sentence. "I love you. I love you. I love you, Choi Minho." Yuri said, staring into my eyes. "Do you mean it?" I asked her. "I still cant remember our memories, but day by day, the way you try to retreive them, the way you treat me, makes me fall for you." She confessed. What?! The Kwon Yuri who forgot about me fell for me? Again? "Really!" I accidently shouted. She nodded, smiling. "Thank you. thank you. thank you!!!!" I yelled and immediately kissed her soft lips, without thinking of course.. A few seconds later, she broke it. "But you do know that I probably dont love you as much as I did back then.." She said. that gave me a little bit of disappointment, but it was true. I nodded. She smiled. "Come on, we need to go pick Jessica and Jonghyun up!" She said excitedly. I wiped my tears and followed her outside, to where my car was. I opened the door for Yuri. We got in the car and drove to the airport silently. Yuri was staring at the window outside. She probably didnt know but we were actually passing through the road where we got stuck alone together and I confessed my feelings to her. I had a small peek at Yuri. She was frowning. "Ouch..." She mumbled. "Yuri are you okay?" I asked, starting to get worried. "My head-- hurts... Its probably nothing.." She said. Her head hurts? Maybe it hurts because we're passing through a special road? Maybe she could remember a little bit of her memories? "Umm, Yuri-ah. This road is the road where we got stuck together. This is the road where I told you that I love you." I said. "Maybe thats why my head is hurting so much..." She said. "Would you like to go to the hospital? I could take you there?" I asked. "No.. We need to go pick our friends up, keep driving. Im fine.." She replied. I sighed and kept on driving...

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I finally arrived in Korea, but it was taking a long time to get all our suitcases and stuff, so we were still at the airport. "I bet you that Minho and Yuri are dying to meet us!" Jonghyun said happily. "I KNOW RIGHT?" I agreed, straight away.The phone service wasnt working in USA, so we had no contact with anyone... I hope that they had a fun time without us... I had so much things to tell Yuri. "My phones finally got service!"Jonghyun cheered. I looked at him, so I checked my phone. "Wow, over 100 missed calls from minho..." Jonghyun said. "WHAT?! 100?!? Thats impossible, stop overreacting Jonghyun!" I said to him. "Im telling you the truth!" He said and showed me his phone. -over 100 missed calls from Choi Minho- wow... He was actually telling the truth?! Beeep, my phone went off. missed calls from Minho and Yuri... "Maybe something important happened?" I asked worriedly. "They're picking us up, its not like theyre dead or anything.." He said. I frowned at Jonghyun. "It'll be alright babe." He comforted me as he noticed my frown. Then, I smiled brightly. "Have we got all of our suitcases?" jonghyun asked me. I counted the number of suitcases and bags we had. "Yep, we're ready to go." I said. We hurriedly went to the opening airport. As we stepped out, we saw people waving at us. It was Minho and Yuri. I quickly ran to them and gave them a tight hug each. "IVE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I yelled. Jonghyun was carrying everything in a cart so it was taking him a while to get back. So Minho helped him out. "Anything special happen while I was away?" I asked. "Ummm... Yes, but we'll tell you later." Yuri replied. I nodded. "How was the honeymoon?" She asked me. "IT WAS AMAZING! EVERYTHING WAS JUST.. SO ... IT WAS THE BEST!" I said. Yuri laughed at me.

MINHO POV

We were going to tell what had happened to Yuri once we put all their luggage in my car, I planned to go to a cafe in the airport. I told them what we should do and they both agreed. 20 minutes later... we all arrived at a nice cafe and settled down. Once we ordered our food, Yuri needed to go to the toilets so she left for a bit and that left me to Jonghyun and Jessica. "Yuri said that something special happened while we were away, are you guys engaged?" Jessica asked me. "Dont ask me questions until I finish what Im saying okay?" I asked. They nodded. I took a deep breath. "Everything was going really well... A few days ago, Yuri wanted me to go to Uni, at least for a day so I agreed. I said bye to her and went to the carpark and on the way there, I met Krystal. She said all this crap and then forcefully kissed me on the lips. We only kissed for like, 5 seconds but Yuri caught us. I left something at home and she was on her way to give it to me until she found me and her. She thought that I was cheating on her, but meeting Krystal there wasnt planned. I followed Yuri and she stopped and blurted all her feelings out, which made me freeze for a minute. Then she walked off again and on the way, there was a vehicle coming and I yelled to her to move but it was too late and she met with an accident. She had surgery, thats why I called you guys so many times. The doctor said that the baby died but she was safe. He warned me that she could forget something really important but it was unlikely. Yuri didnt wake up for days and a few days ago, she did. I realised that she forgot our relationship. She only remembers me as a bestfriend, nothing else. She remembers everything! Including your wedding but she doesnt remember me... or the baby..." I said, with painful tears. Jonghyun and Jessica looked very shocked, but remained silent. All of a sudden, Yuri came back. "Sorry guys, I got a phonecall on the way there so it took a while." Yuri said. Jessica stood up. "YOU DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING? NOT A SINGLE THING ABOUT YOU AND MINHO?" Jessica yelled with tears. "Jessica.. stop.." I said quietly. Jonghyun stood up to block Jessica. "You loved him Yuri. You really did, youve even lost your BABY! and you dont remember anything about it?" Jessica asked. Yuri was filled with tears. "JESSICA, JUST STOP." I yelled. "Youve given him such a hard time lately, do you know that?" Jessica asked Yuri. "JESSICA JUNG, STOP RIGHT NOW." I yelled loudly. Many people at the cafe were staring at us. "IM SO SORRY BUT I CANT REMEMBER A SINGLE THING. ITS HARD FOR ME TOO. I have to try and LOVE someone who I once used to love. IVE FALLEN FOR HIM AGAIN! I CANT HELP IT! Its frustrating to not remember things you know" Yuri said and ran out of the cafe. "Guys, I'll be right back." I said and quickly followed Yuri....

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica was way out of line. She started crying. So I gave her a hug. "Im such an idiot for saying that." She said. I patted her back, without saying anything back. "She'll understand.." I spoke and kept on calming her down...

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I wrote the chapter and I just found out that it was on hide. Stupid me! Anyway, comments please! x0x0