oh no..

Our love story....

MINHO POV

The truck had hit Yuri. Yuri rolled on the ground, the truck was damaged. Was this really happening? I ran to her as fast as I could. I called the ambulance and waited. I tried to talk to Yuri, but she never moved or replied. Soon, the ambulance came. The person inside the ambulance van told me that Yuri might need an operation. Tears were falling down my face madly. I could've run up to her and be the one that got hit… I could've done more to it.. I could've just insist on not going to uni.. What if the baby was in danger? Or both? Or just Yuri? Was this the end of our love story? I didn't want any of this to happen.. It was all my fault… The ambulance quickly arrived at the hospital. Yuri was laid down on a trolley bed. “Emergency operation.” The doctor yelled as I ran with them, holding Yuri’s hand. “Has miss Kwon done anything related to drugs? Or is she pregnant? Or has she got a specific disease?” The doctor asked me. “She’s around 3-4 months pregnant. Will she be okay? Will the baby be okay doctor?” I asked in a panic. “Im sorry but Im not sure. I will get to you as soon as possible.” The doctor said and Yuri went inside the operation room. I kneeled down on the floor. That could've been the last time I saw her.. So many things went through my mind… I waited outside the operation room for 3 hours, still, no news on Yuri… I waited and waited until the doctor finally came out. I stood up and ran to him. “is everything okay?” I yelled. “Ms Kwon has been moved to a room. You may visit her later, after I tell you some news. For now, please follow me.” The doctor said and I followed him. He seemed really serious, I was nervous. We entered his office. “Please have a seat.” The doctor said. I sat down. “Are you the father of the baby?” He asked me. “Yes. Is the baby okay?” I asked. “You’re Mr Choi right?” He double checked. I nodded. “Mr Choi, Im very sorry. We tried to save both of them. The baby died inside Ms Kwon’s stomach..” The doctor said. Tears ran down my face. My baby just died… “Luckily we managed to save Ms Kwon but she hit her head really hard on the road so theres a small damage to her brain. We are not sure what will happen when she wakes up, she could lose a special memory, or a person, or a friend…” He said. I didn't say anything… “You can visit Ms Kwon if you like. Shes in room number 10.” The doctor said. “Thankyou.” I murmured and walked out with no strength. I walked down the corridors of the busy hospital, trying to find room number 10. As soon as I found it, I rushed in and saw Yuri, with her eyes closed. Tears rolled off my face again. I sat on a chair next to the bed, she looked pale. I took one of her hands… “Yuri.. All I can really say right now is the word sorry. Its all my fault. Krystal and me was a misunderstanding. Please, believe me… Im sorry. I should've rushed out on the road and save you, if I did, none of this would've happened. Im sorry… I started crying without saying anything else…

3 days later…

NO ONES POV

Many people came to visit Yuri. Minho was there, not sleeping for the past 3 days. Yuri’s parents took a plane straight to Korea but they had to go back within a day. Minho tried to contact Jessica and Jonghyun but they never answered. They were coming back in 4 days anyway.. Minho told Yuri stories about his most embarrassing moments at school. He also talked about their future, how he wanted it to be a bright and happy one….

MINHO POV

I sat next to Yuri again, and read her my favourite book. I also held her hand….. Suddenly, her hand twitched. I shut the book and placed it on a table. “Yuri-ah, can you hear me? Kwon Yuri?” I asked. Yuri’s eyes started to open. “Yuri, its Minho, can you hear me?” I asked. Yuri fully opened her eyes. She tried to sit up so I help her. “Yuri?” I asked. “Minho..” She said faintly. A big relief came and I hugged her tightly. Im so sorry. About everything.. I know that Im the worst person ever but please, I love you too much. Forgive me, I cant live without you.” I said as I pulled away from the hug. “Choi Minho, what the hell are you saying?!?! Since when did YOU, the one who teases me every single day love me?!” Yuri asked. What?! Oh no… A sudden flashback with the doctor came into my mind. I wouldn't be the one she’s lost would I? “Yuri-ah..” I asked.. “What?” She spoke. “Who am I to you?” I asked. “Well, we’re like, bestfriends but you always tease me..” She replied. Oh no… She’s lost our love story… “No.. You’re wrong. We used to be bestfriends, I used to tease you but we’re lovers. Remember our memories? Remember how you were pregnant?” I asked. “Ummmm, not really…. And, Ive never been pregnant before..” Yuri replied. Oh no… It really is me… Tears rolled down my cheeks for the 2485239 billionth time. “Minho-ah, are you okay?” Yuri asked me. “No, you lost our love story..” I replied quietly.

double update!
Sooooo, the baby died from the accident :( Sorry :( and Yuri lost her and Minho’s love story. I will update soon :) x0x0